Feral Zealot

User Image
〖¯`•Phoenix Fox•´¯〗
Co-Ownere
"The stars are very beautiful, above the palace walls
They shine with equal splendor, still above far humbler halls
I watched them from my window, but their bright entrancing glow
Reminds me of the freedom, I gave up so long ago
Although I am the head of state, in truth I am the least...
"
╔══════════════╗

She was just walking into the back when she heard their manager making her chuckle evilly, making sure to be just out of the younger girl's way. "Ah-ah-ah! Say please first and then I'll them back to you." The dark-haired female chided the other playfully and slipping around the other on a light footed twirl. It was fun teasing the others and out of all of them, she was likely the one to get a sexual harassment charge. If it weren't or the fact that most of them expected nothing less from the shape-changing kitsune, Fox was quite positive she'd have at least a dozen or more each day.

Giggling she began setting thing up and checked the slow cookers that she kept on the night before for the roast beef, corned beef, and pulled pork. "I think... I will put the Ruben for today's special." She mused taking a piece of the meat and tasting the fabulous seasonings she'd used for it. "And I think you should make potato soup for it, Glade." Fox added giving the girl another kiss before fixing the girl's glasses onto its' owner's face smiling.

{OnlyOneCalling: I'll be your capital S to your capital M -wiggles brows- }
                                              GladexDeraxCloud
                                              heehee imma flirt X3

╚══════════════╝

"The dearest are my hearlds swift to spring at my comman
Who gives me aid and fellowship who always understands
The tears I cry in silence as I mourn my heralds dead
Oh gods that dwell behind the stars if you can hear my cry
And if you have compassion, let me send no more to die...
"

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Glade-chan █▆▅▃▂
▂▃▅Manager with a Capital “M”▅▃▂
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

▧☐▧☐▧Seriously, just put in an order already. ▧☐▧☐▧
☐▧☐▧☐One whacked out on caffeine crazy person, soymilk, with a shot of espresso - up!☐▧☐▧☐
╔═════•••══════════════════════════════════╗

She scrambled around aimlessly, looking like some sort of dying duck as she tried to retrieve her glasses. A frown was progressively growing larger on her face as one of the owners told her she needed to say 'please' to actually get her personal belongings back. That was not fair. In fact, it was more than not fair, it was rude. She carefully aimed one flailing motion at Phoenix's head as she struggled to get them back.

The order was given to make some potato soup, a simple enough recipe. Glade gave her co-worker an exasperated look. "How do you intend for me to cut up anything while half-blind?" Even as she said it, she found her glassed back on her face. Her fingers immediately lifted to resituate them in a balanced fashion. Whenever her glasses were off kilter, she always felt bizarre.

She turned to the pantry in back, strode there quickly, and began to look for the necessary ingredients. She found a massive bag of potatoes, the lot of vegetables she would need, parsley, salt, and pepper. Gathering it together, she took it back to the counter and plopped it down in a disarrayed fashion. Then she went to the refrigerator to collect the heavy cream, cheese, and bacon. Easy recipe. Lots of work. "Anyone care to give me a hand peeling these stupid things?" She jabbed a thumb in the direction of the pile of potatoes.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════•••═════╝
☐▧☐▧☐Eat. Sleep. Drink Coffee.☐▧☐▧☐
▧☐▧☐▧I’m a genuinely crazy person; my mother had me tested.▧☐▧☐▧
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

BlackPhoenixFox

Desirable Poster

User Image

"Alright! I'll make cupcakes a La Lefroot!" excitedly, the little pixie fairy skipped over to the supply room and got all the materials to start her delicious cupcakes. When she came back, juggling a lot of materials on her arms, she saw Belladona had found the chocolate and squint her eyes "Hmm are you sure you should know their location? Maybe we should lock the chocolate on a vault... I'll be more than happy to keep the key!" she teased since she knew no one could love chocolate more than Bells, not even her. Everything sweet she loved the same amount. "I'll make a few badges. Some vanilla, some red velvet, some chocolate and some RAINBOW MADNESS!!!" Toote jumped from excitement and all of her ingredients almost fell right to the floor. She luckily took a hold of it and laughed nervously before taking some of Bell's chocolate to make her chocolate cupcake "Thanks! I'll get right on it!"

At her stations, Toote put on her cute pink apron with the printing of cupcakes on it. After placing her unnecessary chef hat on her head, she set to work on the cupcakes. "Hey Bella! You should put on some mood music up in here or else I'll just start singing off key!" Toote said sticking her tongue out. Bells had a lovely singing voice unlike poor Toote that was lucky enough if she didn't get boo'ed on karaoke nights.

Finishing all the batches of cupcakes, she set them on the oven and placed the timer on her pocket. She had burnt enough cupcakes to know by now how important it was for her to keep a timer. Hearing Glade needed some assistant, she called out "Oh! I'll help you out with those! All I have to do here is wait for my cupcakes to be ready but I'll help you in the mean time, Glade-chan!" Toote made her way over to Glade and took on a bowl to toss the potato peels on. She took the peeler and a potato "You know, I usually hate soup with a passion but potato soup is one of the most passable of all the soups. I won't eat it unless I'm sick though." she said teasingly.

[OOC: Omg Roxy google rainbow cupcakes! We HAVE GOT to make these!]

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
I am many things, called many names...

Pushing the door open, the blonde girl stepped in, holding her bag in hand. She had always passed this coffee shop on her way to and from school and it seemed like a really popular place. Perhaps she could get a job as a barista here. She had entered in her application a couple days ago and checking in on it on her way to class would probably be a good idea. Looking around, all she saw was four women and none of them seemed like customers. "Ex-Excuse me? I'm looking for a Miss Belladonna? I am Claire Conwright. I placed my application for a barista position a couple days ago and wanted to check on the progress of it." She said, adjusting her large glasses. Taking a second look around, maybe placing her application here wasn't a good idea. Claire was not near the level of appeal as any of the other women in there. She was just a bookworm in big glasses and messy blonde hair. It was true she had experience with coffee and making drinks of the nonalcoholic but caffeinated variety, would that be enough to get a job there? Money was unfortunately a factor in her continuing her classes.

Carefully she walked up to the counter, looking at the kind of equipment they had which were pretty impressive alone. She had a journal in her bag of different coffee drink ideas as well as blended drinks and teas. For some reason caffeine didn't affect her like it affected most people and her palette was pretty good about distinguishing ingredients or roasts. Hopefully she would be employed. Working with coffee was something fun to her, especially experimenting drinks and combinations. To tell the truth, she was a bit nervous. Would there be some sort of test of her coffee brewing abilities?! Just the thought of a possible test was making her nervous! "Maybe this wasn't a good idea... Perhaps I can slip out before anyone sees me..." She muttered to herself as she slowly backed up toward the door.

I am Claire Conwright, a student of...things.

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

User Image

With Glade's arrival to the coffee shop, the main crew have arrived. Now Belladona's worries would be upon the waiters and waitresses that filled in the orders. Although, Belladona and her friends would sometimes multi-task on their jobs to filled in the empty gaps in employment. Speaking of employment, she was waiting for someone to show up for a position as a barista. For now, she will worry on making sure that everything is set for our customers. She placed the chocolate container close to Toote, who seemed to be teasing her about knowing where the chocolate was at the moment. No matter how many times her friends might try to hide the chocolate, she could always find it. 'They will never learn.' The purple elf thought with a smirk. Even if they would constantly tried to be overboard with their tease; Bella knew that they would always try to be playful.

Just when Belladona was about to help Glade in pealing the potatoes. A girl with big glasses appeared through the front door asking for her. "That's me!" She greeted the girl with a smile as she cleaned her hands, before approaching the timid girl that seemed to be interested in working with them. "So Claire... You're seriously interested in the position of barista, huh? Well, it may seem difficult for you, but I just want to make sure I am hiring the best, I need for you to do one test." Belladona said as she guided the girl toward the coffee counter, where the coffee was served and now with a almost barista in the shop, the coffee will be decorated. "Girls! I will like you to meet Claire! Claire, these are your co-workers... Fox, Toote and Glade." She presented each of them individually. Hopefully, Claire wouldn't be intimidated by them. "Show me what you got, Claire!" She cheered for the girl with a wide smile as she went to fulfill Toote's request for music.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
I am many things, called many names...

Claire followed the owner as she introduced the other women there. Then, she said what she feared...a test. She was close to flawless brewing coffee but pressure was something she still hadn't managed to handle. When she was under pressure, sometimes things happened on their own... Pushing up her glasses, she nodded and placed her bag down in a chair before going behind the counter. Four women, four drinks. That should be easy but they were probably looking for high quality and something special, not a basic espresso or latte. This was going to require skill, knowledge and a steady hand...the latter being something she didn't always have. Claire pulled her hair back and pushed up her glasses, taking a deep breath before starting brewing some espresso, the base for all drinks. While that was brewing, she grabbed saucers and glasses. She grabbed one cocktail glass, two tall clear glasses and one mug. It seemed mostly odd choices for drinks but this was a place to sit down and enjoy a drink and conversation. Not get and go.

The first drink was the mug. She started steaming milk, producing some foam as well. Then she added the espresso before pouring the milk and foam. Her hand moved very slightly but as she did, a design was being formed on the surface of the drink, a leaf. Once that basic drink was done, she placed a spoon on the saucer before sliding toward the group of future coworkers. "One cappuccino." She said before beginning to brew more espresso for the next drink. One tall glass slid over to her as she grabbed an energy drink, cracking it open and grabbing the sugar and bottle of mind syrup. A couple pumps of mint syrup went in after she scooped up some crushed ice, almost filling the glass with the frozen water. The green syrup made its way down before she layer on some of the energy drink. Anyone watching this would either think she lost her mind or think it was cool since the colors were layering together. She took the double espresso and stirred in a little sugar before carefully pouring that on top. Gently placing the glass back on the saucer, she added another spoon before carefully sliding it over. "One Caffe Volare Menta."

So far so good. Half the drinks were made and nothing had gone wrong. Brewing another batch of espresso, Claire took the cocktail glass and filled a small layer of dark chocolate syrup on the bottom. She frothed up some milk foam, adding that after the espresso. Then, she very carefully sprinkled on cocoa powder before putting another design on the top layer of the drink, carefully dispensing and moving strings of the dark chocolate syrup to make a large flower on top. Placing the glass back on the glass with another silver spoon, she slid that over with the other drinks. "A coffee cocoa." Now it was time for one more drink. A cold one. Taking the last glass she took out, she pumped in a thin layer of mojito syrup before carefully adding a large layer of cold milk, a smaller layer of espresso and finally a large layer of cold milk foam, stacking it up carefully before allowing it to settle before serving with the others. "And one iced creme brûlée latte macchiato." She added, waiting for judgement. The only thing from the menu she made was a basic cappuccino. Would that go against her? She knew she wasn't as attractive at the other women but hopefully they would see pass that and like her coffee. It was so nerve wracking waiting for their approval!

I am Claire Conwright, a student of...things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff