Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm sick, so fish are out until I'm better.

Get well soon, Ralphy. 1 100.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 3706 3707 3708 > >> >>> »|

Beloved Snowflake

Beloved Snowflake

This tank is possible thanks to:
- at least two anonymous benefactors
- purrfectly yours and smartalaku2
- SS2-SITH LORD, blackaddersfork, and Stinker-BeIIe
- Windi43 and tsubaki01
- Virtual Earthquake
- 2sarahgate

Thank you!

-blackaddersfork/dogsbodybaldric, tsubaki01, Dread-Pirate-Isaac, iiilullaby-katie, saikato01, purffectly yours, smartalaku2, Nashoba1, Saving Gracie, zariqueen, 1Lizzie1, shellsmachine, jadedrenee, Stinker-BeIIe, sandcoffin1994 and everyone else that donated gold at Bonkarama for Ralphy Day weekend.

I appreciate your kindness and generosity more than words can express. Thank you so much!

1721/151

Someone made a comment about not tipping since it's only 25g. I mentioned that it's a hassle going through every post on every page, but there's more to it. I'm a little aggravated about the comment because it is a small amount. You typically get more from bumping, and it's the right to do after playing someone's tank. You really shouldn't need extra incentive to bump! How much gold do you think this tank generates? Even when I get top 10%, I barely make over 40k total earned per day! So that 25g per tip adds up pretty quickly. If you think that's selfish to want to keep more of my time and gold, then I think you're being selfish for wanting to take it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff