Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes I know you can be frustrated with Gaia. scream We all are at some point (or never stop). xp

For now though, let's forget about the issues of the day, and transport ourselves back to a better time. emotion_kirakira Back before cash shop items and your announcement notices capping out at 10 every few hours. emotion_donotwant Let's have a "Blast from the Past"! (thanks for the theme idea and title NatsuNoYuki!) biggrin

Dress up in the items you thought were so new and awesome back during the time of the Zurg event or when Johnny Gambino's tower fell or any other period of time you enjoyed the most during your years at Gaia. Back when the only things you could pay for on the site were Donation Items (Monthly Collectibles) or real life plushies, posters and exotic hats.

Let's meat up at the crop circle in Village Greens at 5 pm PST on Brain Clam server today.

For those possible newer Gaians that don't know how people used to dress their avi back in the day, stick to items on the Marketplace that sell for under 1 million gold. wink

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
woohoo, cant wait!! whee

also, may i suggest fifa world cup theme for next week or the week after? emotion_kirakira

Saxy Coder

// inserts something about Brown and Cream looking antique and old

Gahhh, I'm too much in love with my Elysium's Gate to want to dress up at the moment ;w;

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Lady Saxophone's holding a trumpet! Will you be playing a tune for us?

Mega Hoarder

this was the first outfit I ever put together. I got a free kokeshi kimono in zomg, and bought the pants and boots to go with it.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
halp pls crying im on the wrong layer

Mega Hoarder

I suggest after they shut down zomg, we meet in different places for a few weeks, and then pick the one we like best. xd

Newbie Noob

amg. i fell asleep. is the meat still going on. * plz, can i get an invite. ....

Fashionable Fatcat

30,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~

Oh look I forgot again.
HAHAAH AND MY OWN THEME.
; u ;

~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Durem Lover

did I miss it? O:
rebe-chan
did I miss it? O:

Yeah, sorry rebe--we had wrapped up around 45 minutes before you posted. If you're able to attend a few hours earlier next time you won't miss a thing! 3nodding

Durem Lover

Mavdoc
rebe-chan
did I miss it? O:

Yeah, sorry rebe--we had wrapped up around 45 minutes before you posted. If you're able to attend a few hours earlier next time you won't miss a thing! 3nodding

awe darn it, every time D:

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Never fear I have pictures to share! Even if you missed the meat you can still see how we look like.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers