• Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Y'all I havent logged in, in a hot minute.. HAHA.. But I'm so happy to see that you all still do these gatherings. I'll have to try to log in one of these nights (now that I reactivated my account emotion_donotwant ) and figure out what I'm doing.

Get those.. theoretical ducks in a row I suppose. emotion_omnomnom
Nymph of Spring
Y'all I havent logged in, in a hot minute.. HAHA.. But I'm so happy to see that you all still do these gatherings. I'll have to try to log in one of these nights (now that I reactivated my account emotion_donotwant ) and figure out what I'm doing.

Hiya again Nymph! biggrin Cool, glad you got your account back. Hope you're able to join us some Friday night soon. whee

Aged Fatcat

10,575 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Is that a bump?

Aged Fatcat

10,575 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
As normal as we present ourselves in public, many of us have at least a little clown underneath just waiting to get out. whee

Today we unleash that persona and go full "Clown World"! 4laugh Thank you Clown_Exorcist for the theme idea and giving us a chance to embrace our inner jester. xd

Clown_Exorcist is also celebrating a birthday tomorrow, so make sure to give your well wishes! emotion_yatta

Unload the clown car around Barton Fountain at 5 pm PST tonight on Brain Clam server. biggrin

Today we all play the fool! emotion_awesome

Remember to have a friend you can warp to, or add me to your friends list which I'll gladly accept. If you happen to arrive in zOMG! on a different layer than everyone else, just check your map for the blue dot with an arrow representing a friend, and click on that to instantly warp to their location.

If you're on the wrong layer and don't have any friends at the Dev Meat, open the Recrewt List (button located on the bottom of the map window), and toggle on the "Looking for Crew" checkbox. After getting warped to the correct layer from someone's invite, either stay in the crew or toggle your name off in the Recrewt List so people will know you're on the right layer.

Note that zOMG! servers constantly get recycled, filled up and shutdown for new ones, so make sure to check back here if the server we meat on will need to change, as it will be updated in this announcement.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Mavdoc
Nymph of Spring

Hiya again Nymph! biggrin Cool, glad you got your account back. Hope you're able to join us some Friday night soon. whee

I sadly can't seem to get the game to load! I've tried both Edge and Chrome and either seem to work.. gonk

Aged Fatcat

10,575 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

MaXx1MuZ's Other Half

Feral Fatcat

Mavdoc
Today we're celebrating aquito's birthday coming up on Monday and using their theme! 3nodding

"Rulers of the Sea" is all about fish, mermaids and the large mammals that populate all bodies of water. biggrin   Come wish aquito a happy birthday as aquatic life. whee

We're also going to be remembering the life of another Gaian who has recently passed away by the name of o peachpuff o. sad   She was known as a kind soul that enjoyed writing and also had a strong fondness for snails.  So to commemorate her, please wear any snail items to help keep her memory alive. heart

Feel free to leave any supportive thoughts on PeachPuff's beautiful profile that her brother is able to read, and let him know how much we are sympathetic to their family and to any Gaian that is taken from us too soon. crying

We'll be gathering tonight on the southern most end of Buccaneer Boardwalk, on the small island with a chest right off the beach.  The Dev Meat starts at 5 pm PST tonight on Brain Clam server.

Both joy and sadness are a part of the human experience, but what makes each of them special is the company of friends and loved ones. emotion_hug

Remember to have a friend you can warp to, or add me to your friends list which I'll gladly accept. If you happen to arrive in zOMG! on a different layer than everyone else, just check your map for the blue dot with an arrow representing a friend, and click on that to instantly warp to their location.

If you're on the wrong layer and don't have any friends at the Dev Meat, open the Recrewt List (button located on the bottom of the map window), and toggle on the "Looking for Crew" checkbox.  After getting warped to the correct layer from someone's invite, either stay in the crew or toggle your name off in the Recrewt List so people will know you're on the right layer.

Note that zOMG! servers constantly get recycled, filled up and shutdown for new ones, so make sure to check back here if the server we meat on will need to change, as it will be updated in this announcement.

hello!!

i hope this doesn't sound too weird or kooky, but is it possible to do a wedding theme for this week's Dev Meat?? it's okay if not  cat_3nodding
Nymph of Spring
Mavdoc
Nymph of Spring

I sadly can't seem to get the game to load! I've tried both Edge and Chrome and either seem to work.. gonk

Glad you were able to get zOMG! to work! biggrin What browser was it you used to get it running?
THE G Noe
hello!!

i hope this doesn't sound too weird or kooky, but is it possible to do a wedding theme for this week's Dev Meat?? it's okay if not  cat_3nodding

Sure thing G Noe, we can do that! biggrin Recently we went through all the themes that were tied to specific dates and future plans can be shifted. 3nodding

See you on Friday for a wedding theme! emotion_yatta

MaXx1MuZ's Other Half

Feral Fatcat

Mavdoc
THE G Noe
hello!!

Sure thing G Noe, we can do that! biggrin   Recently we went through all the themes that were tied to specific dates and future plans can be shifted. 3nodding

See you on Friday for a wedding theme! emotion_yatta

YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYA THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!  cat_blaugh cat_blaugh cat_blaugh cat_blaugh cat_blaugh cat_blaugh cat_blaugh cat_blaugh cat_blaugh cat_blaugh

Aged Fatcat

10,575 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
What is that exhilarating feeling in the air? emotion_kirakira

As the beginning of summer and wedding season starts, we're going to celebrate the previous union of a couple which occurred at their favorite special location in zOMG!, right at the end of Zen Gardens' Null bridge. biggrin

"A Zen Wedding" theme is brought to us by THE G Noe, who is half of the loving couple that originally got married at that location, and is going to join us today with their partner as well! emotion_hug

Dress in attire suitable for a general traditional wedding, despite the Japanese influenced location. The beauty of Zen Gardens today is an alluring backdrop for the adoring couple, and not meant to be part of the theme. 3nodding

Gather under the torii gate at the end of the Zen Gardens Null bridge at 5 pm PST today on Blood Bat server for the festivities. emotion_yatta

Ahhh, it's love that's definitely in the air! heart gaia_sakura emotion_kiss

If you're on the wrong layer and don't have any friends at the Dev Meat, open the Recrewt List (button located on the bottom of the map window), and toggle on the "Looking for Crew" checkbox. After getting warped to the correct layer from someone's invite, either stay in the crew or toggle your name off in the Recrewt List so people will know you're on the right layer.

MaXx1MuZ's Other Half

Feral Fatcat

Mavdoc
What is that exhilarating feeling in the air? emotion_kirakira

As the beginning of summer and wedding season starts, we're going to celebrate the previous union of a couple which occurred at their favorite special location in zOMG!, right at the end of Zen Gardens' Null bridge. biggrin

"A Zen Wedding" theme is brought to us by THE G Noe, who is half of the loving couple that originally got married at that location, and is going to join us today with their partner as well! emotion_hug

Dress in attire suitable for a general traditional wedding, despite the Japanese influenced location.  The beauty of Zen Gardens today is an alluring backdrop for the adoring couple, and not meant to be part of the theme. 3nodding

Gather under the torii gate at the end of the Zen Gardens Null bridge at 5 pm PST today on Blood Bat server for the festivities. emotion_yatta

Ahhh, it's love that's definitely in the air! heart gaia_sakura emotion_kiss

If you're on the wrong layer and don't have any friends at the Dev Meat, open the Recrewt List (button located on the bottom of the map window), and toggle on the "Looking for Crew" checkbox.  After getting warped to the correct layer from someone's invite, either stay in the crew or toggle your name off in the Recrewt List so people will know you're on the right layer.

YEYEYEYEYEYEYYEYEYEEE I'M SO EXCITED!!!!  cat_blaugh heart cat_blaugh heart cat_blaugh heart cat_blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff