Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Admirer

User Image

Hello everyone and welcome!
I needed a way to meet new friends and a good reason to keep logging on, so I decided to open up this little "cafe".
So come in, have some cherry soda, a slice of cake, and meet some friends!
Everyone is always welcome~

Smitten Admirer

User Image

Rules:

oo1: Please follow Gaia ToS!

oo2: Be kind and respectful of everyone here! We're all looking for friends and a place to hang out!

oo3: Please do not beg for free art! (I'll hand out art to whomever and whenever I want. Begging will just make me not want to pixel you. :c )

oo4: Respect the Mods! They're the boss when I'm gone!

Announcements:

★: It's been a whole week or so since we've opened, and over 100 pages already! You guys are awesome! ; w ; <333

★: Beach week has successfully concluded~ Shop is open once more!

Smitten Admirer

The Staff:

-----------------------------

Shilo:

Thread Owner
Theme: Shota Lolita. Sometimes gore-y shota.
About:About me? Hmm well, most of my info can be found on my profile, but the bare basics are that I'm 21, a boy, I'm attending college but am currently on summer break, and I like boys.
Deeper stuff? Err, well I'm a super hero nerd, I like DC, really. And I like some girly stuff as well. (Monster High Dolls are just amazing. ) VIdeogames tend to take up most of my free time, unless I'm pixeling or reading~
I am interested in anime and manga, but manga moreso.
I also love gore too, scary things and movies make me happy <3
Uhm...anything else you can ask about or whatever. I'll be happy to answer~

-----------------------------------------

ViSual HeART:
Theme: Visual Kei
About: Hey~ I'm ViSual HeART, but you may call me whatever you like (within reason). I like to flirt, but when I am not doing that, I consider myself a good listener and a pretty decent friend. I adjskl love Visual Kei, fashion, art, and writing. I'm 20 and work as a graphic designer, albeit unenthusiastically. I won't tolerate anyone being left out of the fun, so if you post here, you bet your cute face I'll make you feel welcome. ;>

Rinlee
Waitress
Theme: Doll
About: Call me rin! I'm female, 19, and I work with big packages of meat all day. No, really, I work in a deli. I'm an anime-junkie, a cat-person, and maybe a little bit cute too. I collect figma, Nendoroid, Monster High and My Little Pony dolls <3 I like to think I'm a decent artist, maybe see for yourself on my profile. I'm usually around to lend an ear or a hand, so don't hesitate to quote me. And, umm, I love you, maybe~

Peroxide Swing:
Waiter
Theme: Aristocrat
About: Introductions, introductions... First off, my name is Peroxide Swing, but I also go by different names: Garrett, Peroxide, Perox, Swing, and the most recent ones, Pero and Pero-Pero. I am 20 years old, majoring in Marine Biology. I have two cats who hates me and only loves me when they want food. I love to draw and, or paint in my spare time, a-apart from playing video games, Gaia, rugby and mixing drinks, of course.
So, If you need anything, or just want to speak your mind, do not hesitate. I shall be here to help and listen.

Vax Belendrake:
Waiter
Theme: Beautified Angst
About: Hallo! My name is Vax. My nicknames are too numerous to count, so whatever you decide to call me, I'm down with. I'm twenty-three, and live in the sensational Sin City, Nevada. My likes range from art, to organic living, to music, to video games and comic books. I'm originally from the beautiful city of Berlin, Germany.
I'm a cultured, kind, and astute young man.
...With a crude sense of humor. But if you're down and need a friend, I'm sure I can find some awful joke to make you giggle at least a little.

Smitten Admirer

Freebies Given:
User Image User Image

Received:
By Electro Dolly

Smitten Admirer

Links in:

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/friends-chat/tender-sugar-hangout-and-pixel-freebs-uc-don-tpostyet/t.80698113/?_gaia_t_=3934][IMG]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z448/shilosaur/gaiabanner.gif[/IMG][/url]

Links out:

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smitten Admirer

Whitelist/Blacklist

Whitelist:
(thanks for being so great~~ )

-Brat!
-Kaichan~

--------------------------------

Blacklist:
(Stay out. Seriously. :/ )

-WaRori-Chan

Hellraiser

::: I'm here! 8D :::

Unleashed Cultist

14,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
emotion_kirakira Yaaaay!

Dangerous Lover

emotion_bigheart
What a gorgeous cafe, Shilo~
:'>

5,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
Looks like you've put a lot of work into this biggrin

Shirtless Fairy

i saw freebies and clicked right away.. emo does that make me a bad person?

Smitten Admirer

Sakaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ Sup bro? c:

@Shi: Yesssss :"D

@Vikei: Thank you. ; u ; <3 *pounce*

@Cupcake: I did! I hope it goes well! c:

@Napkiin: nah. but I don't hand them out to just anyone~ c:

Whew I think that's everyone!

Anxious Kitten

13,800 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Timid 100
        OI! NOW HOLD ON. PYANKO, SHISHI'S LOYAL GRAPHIC ARTIST,
        SHALL MAKE THE BEST GRAPHICS FOR THIS THREAD.

Hellraiser

::: Not much x3 watching Newground videos XD you? x3 :::

Smitten Admirer

Pyanko!!
Your graphics shall be the most amazing in the land!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff