Aged Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Gengar's Nightmare Chateau

User Image

Chomper, the Gengar

Hello everyone and welcome to Gengar's Nightmare Chateau, my own little slice of sanctuary here on Gaia! This thread is the kind of thread for really anyone, it's just a fun place for you all to hangout and to do what ever crazy shenanigans you want. I hope for this to be a place where friends are made and tons of kooky adventures go down. This thread used to be housed on the Chatterbox. For a good time I used to call this subforum my home, the one place that always had a spot for me. But no longer. I've grown tired of the lack of any traffic from those callous CBers, so I've moved us to a more proper home on the FC. So grab a chair, a couch, a square of carpet, whatever, as long as you're comfortable and having fun!

After nearly 3 months of being closed, Gengar's Nightmare Chateau has been re-opened for business!

Now, unfortunately, we need to stop the fun for a second to set a few ground rules. I mean, we're all civilized and junk and we need to make sure our fun isn't ruined by some stupid oversight.

1. Follow the Terms of Service
Pretty simple, right? The good folks of Gaia Online have taken the time to write up some pretty comprehensive rules and guidelines about this website and they've even taken the time to set up more of them for each unique subforum environment. Now, y'all might not always agree with them but if we want to stay open, we'll need to follow them.

2. Try to be understandable.
Now, I'm not saying you have to compose like Lord Byron, but if you're going to post in here and hang out, we'll need to at least understand what you're saying is all. So pretty please, with a cherry on top, try and use a typing vernicular that most folks understand. "Tipin lyk diz 4 fun" is pushing it just a wee smidge, but we're not going to yell at you as long as we can understand you.

3.Keep the Drama to a minimum
I'm not saying we don't want to hear your problems in here. If you trust us enough to console in our company what is troubling you deep down or what problems you're having, feel free! This is supposed to be a hangout of super cool awesome people so we should be good enough friends to be there for one another. What I mean is, please try and not fight in here. If you have a problem with what someone is doing or even what I'm doing, please address it in the form of a Private Message to the person. If constant fighting and arguing just happens in here, people won't want to come around, ya dig?

4. The Thread Mods are just that
Down the line there'll be folks other then me, Gods willing, who'll be in charge of making things stay ship shape when we grow as a hangout. Please don't think any of us are controlling or power hungry or any of that jazz. It's just our job to ensure that the thread rules and Gaia's rules are enforced here in the thread when they need to be. We might seem strict or uptight when fulfilling these stations but we don't hate you wonderful goofballs and we sure as heck don't want to drive you off. So please, oh please, if, the Heavens forbid, somebody does something that a Thread Mod deems necessary to hand out a warning or temporary ban, just go with it. If you have a problem or think it was unfair, follow rule 3. Take it up with them, me or both of us in the PMs. Just because there's been a misunderstanding between us doesn't mean we should ruin the thread for everyone else.

5. Just have Fun!
This is the ultimate rule of the thread, to have fun. We come in here to talk, goof off and hangout. Now, other people's definitions of fun might be different but let's try and accommodate everyone, capiche? A hangout thread doesn't live long if everybody doesn't feel welcome or feels like coming here is just a chore or something.

Now, I really hope this won't have to happen, but the rules are subject to change as the staff of this thread deem necessary as the thread grows and evolves.

1. Introduction/Rules/Directory
2. Staff
3. Regulars
4. Banners
5. Black list
6. Contests/Promotions
7. Affiliates
8. Invite a Friend Month tickets
9. BGJB

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aged Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
The Staff

Candy Coated Gengar

User ImageName: I really don't like giving this out, so just call me what ever
Position: Thread Creator and Head Thread Mod
Catchphrase: Needs one!
Nation: U.S.A.! U.S.A.!
Info: - Well, I'm a fun loving, geeky/nerdy/dorky guy from the East Coast. I rock out at my local library 4 days a week now. I love to play Dungeons and Dragons, read comic books, play all sorts of video games and watch awesome shows like Doctor Who!

- It generally takes me anywhere between 1-20 minutes to reply to something in this thread. So don't assume I've left or am ignoring you before that time limit is up. I multi-task mad, playing WoW and reading a book while watching TV and typing here online...so...yeah... >.<

-I'll add even more on myself as I think of what to say xD

User Image
~Rena the wandering soul~
Name: Mary, but you can call me rena if you wish
Position: Owner of Big Girls Just as Beautiful
Catchphrase: Don't really have one. Will change when I have one
Nation: U.S.A.!
Info: - I love music, I live in florida and i gotta say i love it. I have 3 homes that i float between at anygiven point in time. I have a job, as a babysitter and most of the time I love my work.
I aspire to be a writer and I am working on my dream every day.
I do not have many friends that I consider close to me or Best. But There are a few that mean the world to me and they know who they are.
I am with Rafe and have been for a while : ) I love him : D
I'll ask Gengar to add more as I go.

Aged Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Regulars

These folks are made of pure awesome!

xx Mo
Eragoon

Aged Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Banners

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/friends-chat/gengar-s-nightmare-chateau-merry-christmas/t.54910665_1/][img]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u98/The_Logos/Banner1-1.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/friends-chat/gengar-s-nightmare-chateau-merry-christmas/t.54910665_1/][img]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u98/The_Logos/Banner2.png[/img][/url]

User Image

Aged Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Black List

Rhea Izar - For rude comments and offensive behavior

Aged Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Contests/Promotions

Contest

The Many Faces of Chomper

Now that he's been named, Chomper is in need of a good glamor shot. The user who provides the best art of him in the most unique outfit will receive a 50,000 gold prize! But don't feel that if you don't win that your effort went to nothing! All entries to this contest will have a permanent place as a revolving image on the first post!

Entrants: 2

Promotion

I LOVE Deadpool! heart

Every person who posts in here that has a Deadpool avatar, a Deadpool related username or anything Deadpool in their signature gets 5,000 gold!

The first poster on each 100 pages and the person who makes each 1,000th post will win 1,000 gold!

Aged Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Affiliates

These are some awesome threads you should check out.

User Image
Disclaimer: The anime is Created by TSUYATSUYA (TSUYATSUYA BRAND)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ask to be an Affiliate!

Aged Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Aged Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200