This poll closed on April 10, 2011.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Hello all!

We'd prefer that thread-goers are 18+, but I know some individuals are 17; that leaves just a little wiggle room.

I've been looking for a way to connect college gaians and I figured this might be the best way. As it is hard to continue one's schooling while not having a support network, we're here to give you a little back up. No matter what city, country, or planet you're from please feel free to come mingle with us. So please come in, say hello, introduce yourselves, and maybe even stick around to chat awhile.

A little about your host:

My name is Niki and I'm twenty-one years of age. For the last three years I've attended BGSU in Ohio, but I'll be finishing out my undergraduate degree at The University of Michigan starting next fall!
I do plan on pursuing my doctorate upon graduating; either in Psychology or Biology. Also,I'm a pretty big nerd; I love me some Science fiction, anime, vidya gaemz, ect. smile

Rules:

- Please follow ToS.
- Follow forum rules, please!; heated debates need be taken else where
- Harassment/ trolling/ excessive rudeness will not be tolerated
- Please be welcoming of everyone; (I.E. don't ignore someone just because they may have bad grammar or spelling, we all have our moments)

*It should be understood that response may not come in a timely manner from anyone in this thread as we are all busy with our studies. Please just be patient! ( Speaking from personal experience; I have about 4 hours of free time a week to myself o.O)

Introduce yourselves!

Now it's time for you to introduce yourselves! smile

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Announcements

- 4/2/11: We're open!

- 4/7/11: Planning our first event, we'd love to hear any suggestions!

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Events

-None yet. sad

*Taking suggestions! Tell us what kinds of events you'd like to see and it might just happen. wink I've got a small budget set aside for starting things up, so let me know. heart

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Other tid-bits

-Will use when needed. surprised

Thread helpers & Regulars

-Now looking for thread helpers! Please let me know if you're interested.
- Duties would consist of:
- Making newcomers & patrons feel welcome
- Keeping the riffraff under control (because ya'll are just too rowdy razz [kidding])
- Overall, just being cool (or "kewlz'')

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
*Cuts ribbon*

Open ^_^
Bonjour thread : )

I'm named Elizabeth and eighteen, currently in my first year of college. I'm currently getting my general education for my AA degree but my major will probably change in the coming years. I'm a major bookworm and I have an unhealthy obsession with Disney movie. (I love Disney movies) xD

So, it's nice to meet new people. Anyways, how is everyone?

Lonely Explorer

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello!
My name is Mark Lynch (yes, not just my user name! 3nodding ). I'm 19 years old and I attend Saint Paul College in Minnesota (USA of course). SPC is a Community and Technical College, (and as it just hit its 100th birthday, also got named #1 Community college in the nation by Washington Monthly xd ). I'm there for my Computer Network Engineering AAS while grabbing all my related certifications through Cisco, Microsoft and the likes. I will probably move onto a 4-year degree in the long run, but for now, this is where it's at.
Of course, I'm a bit of a nerdgeekdork (not one but all three). User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anywho, glad to get going on this thread!

| EDIT | I wasn't pleased with how big my font was. So I downsized it a bit. sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Still Something Groovy!
Bonjour Mark,

How are you this lovely day? : D

Lonely Explorer

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
French Oreos
Bonjour Mark,

I am quite well, thanks. Though I do wonder which part of the world you reside for the lovely day part.
It's alright weather here, but not quite as nice as it could be. 3nodding

How are you doing?

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Welcome to you both! Nice to see I'm not alone in the college world.

How is school coming for the both of you?
Mark Lynch
French Oreos
Bonjour Mark,

I am quite well, thanks. Though I do wonder which part of the world you reside for the lovely day part.
It's alright weather here, but not quite as nice as it could be. 3nodding

How are you doing?

@Mark- Haha. I'm in Florida. The weather today was absolutely perfect. My girlfriends and I went to the beach. xD

I'm fantastic, thanks for asking just cooling down from a recent argument.

@Galio- It's going, that's all I can say. lol

My history class is kicking me in the butt, seriously.

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Haha, I know how that is. My genetics course is kind of in the process of killing my GPA. It happens though.

You're lucky! We've been having chilly weather in Ohio. It kind of makes for a lame spring. sad

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Mark Lynch
...it just hit its 100th birthday, also got named #1 Community college in the nation by Washington Monthly xd .

Oh that is so cool, did your school do anything special for its birthday/ being awesome? smile
Howdy.
Call me Yesterday, or Repeat, or Eek.
I'm 22 years of age, and currently majoring in Criminal Justice and Psychology at Pikes Peak Community Collage, in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

I'm also a geek/nerd, and I have a hard on for Doctor Who, Sherlock Holmes, and Hellsing.

Nice to meet y'all ^^

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Yesterdays Repeat
Howdy.
Call me Yesterday, or Repeat, or Eek.
I'm 21 years of age, and currently majoring in Criminal Justice and Psychology at Pikes Peak Community Collage, in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

I'm also a geek/nerd, and I have a hard on for Doctor Who, Sherlock Holmes, and Hellsing.

Nice to meet y'all ^^

Nice to meet you too! Hope everything is going well for you this school year.
BUT...
Before we go any further I must ask: WHO is your favorite doctor and why? GO.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff