Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Poster

Anxious Poster

User Image

Hello and welcome to my Valentine Venue!
Here in this lovely thread I, Airline Food, will be giving away awesome prizes and items!
I know you must be thinking, "What's the catch?"
All you need to do is get tickets for the giveaway!
How do you get tickets? You send Valentines!
Its that simple!

I hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome ll Rules ll Current Giveaway ll Current Ticket Holders ll Past Winners ll Free Entertainment ll Reserved

Anxious Poster

User Image

1♥ ANY VALENTINES SENT WHEN I AM NOT ACCEPTING THEM WONT COUNT
2♥ Be nice.
3♥ Be fair.
4♥ Have respect for others.
5♥ Don't beg/brag/complain.
6♥ Don't send anon hearts if you are entering the giveaway.
7♥ I can change these at any time.
8♥ Have fun!

Welcome ll Rules ll Current Giveaway ll Current Ticket Holders ll Past Winners ll Free Entertainment ll Reserved

Anxious Poster

User Image

User Image
Thank You Letter for July 2009
"An envelope from a mysterious benefactor. Upon opening the letter, it reads: 'We hope that this gift shows how much we appreciate all that you've done for us. Thank you for your support!' - July 2009"

Number of Ticket Spots:

Want to win this?
Go to the next post to see how!

Anxious Poster

User Image

What are tickets?
Tickets are your key to winning. The more tickets you have, the higher chance you have of winning.

How do I get tickets?
Its simple! All you have to do is send a Valentine to Airline Food.

How many tickets can I get?
However many you want! There is no limit to the number of tickets you can get per giveaway.
But, of course, if there are only 250 spots, you cant get more than 250.

How do they work?
Lets say there are 100 spots. I take the first 100 valentines and list them in order.
The first Valentine I get will be listed next to "1", the second listed next to "2" and so on.
When all the spots are filled up, I will use a RNG to pick the winner.

If you have any questions, feel free to quote me or PM me!

Are you currently accepting tickets?
YES

Who has tickets?
This one will be different. Since there are 500 spots and your inbox can hold 500 messages, Im going to wait till my inbox is full and then generate a number and then jsut count to that number~

Also, im going to make sure that only valentine messages are in my inbox.

Anxious Poster

User Image

Donna Del Carnevale
Lucky_Tiger

ICHI-maru-KYUU
mightmagic

Anxious Poster

User Image

Anxious Poster

User Image

Welcome ll Rules ll Current Giveaway ll Current Ticket Holders ll Past Winners ll Free Entertainmen ll Reservedt

Anxious Poster

User Image

Welcome ll Rules ll Current Giveaway ll Current Ticket Holders ll Past Winners ll Free Entertainmen ll Reservedt

Anxious Poster

User Image

Anxious Poster

User Image

Anxious Poster

User Image

Anxious Poster

User Image

Anxious Poster

User Image

Anxious Poster

User Image

Text Text Text Text ♥♥♥♥♥ #fc98b0
Text Text Text Text ♥♥♥♥♥ #fa7695
Text Text Text Text ♥♥♥♥♥ #c60000
Text Text Text Text ♥♥♥♥♥ #8e00b5

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff