Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thoughts on Record Keeper?

Pretty good. I like it! 0.31428571428571 31.4% [ 11 ]
Good, but I hate missing on the goods! 0.17142857142857 17.1% [ 6 ]
Disasterrific. 0.17142857142857 17.1% [ 6 ]
... Whatever. 0.34285714285714 34.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

In other news, I pulled Leon's Golden Armor! I like Leon a lot, so now I get to use him competitively.

Looking ahead, the only other relics I'm interested in are Y'shtola's staff and robe and less so, Tellah/Golbez's weapons.
And now for a few upcoming Japanese events, as we enjoy Soul Breakfast:

- FF5 event featuring EXDEATH. Do not chase dreams! Seek the Void.

- FF10 event, which double-breaks Yuna and gives us JECHT.

- FF1 event "Accessory of Light" - which is essentially an Accessory festival, and also double-breaks Warrior of Light. SHINE BRIGHTER!
Sandokiri

- FF1 event "Accessory of Light" - which is essentially an Accessory festival, and also double-breaks Warrior of Light. SHINE BRIGHTER!
!!!

I haven't heard about this yet! Link?
M6
Sandokiri

!!!

I haven't heard about this yet! Link?

For Accessory of Light, I can't link, because I know that the site (called Muketsu) runs hentai ads once in a while.

The other can be found at the Japanese official page - not sure if the link will work because of Japanese URL parsing. But, from Report 3:

また、1周年特別イベントに加えて、待望の新機能、『アビリティ解体・オーブ合成』機能が9月10日にリリース予定のようです!私も間違ってフェニックスを2個作ってしまったのですが、これでようやく解体できます

This refers to the Orb Exchange / Ability Recycle feature, which will become available 10 Sep.

現在開催中のFFVIイベントではティナとケフカが登場していますが、その後はFFVイベントが開催されるようです!FFVイベントでは、「無」の力を手に入れようと画策するあの暗黒魔道士が登場します!

We're in the middle of the FF6 event with Tina and Kefka, but it seems an FF5 event has arrived! In the FF5 event, the dark wizard who seeks to obtain the power of the Non (that is, the Void) appears!

そして、FFVイベントの次はFFXが再び登場!悲しき運命にあっても息子への愛を忘れないティーダの父が登場します!FFXイベントでは、待望のユウナの超必殺技も登場するとのことですのでお見逃しなく!

The bolded here is "Tidus's father." That, of course, is Jecht. The second sentence refers to Yuna getting her Ultra Hissatsu, or Super Soul Break.
Sandokiri
The second sentence refers to Yuna getting her Ultra Hissatsu, or Super Soul Break.
Ooh, neat, thanks! Do you speak Japanese?
M6
Sandokiri
The second sentence refers to Yuna getting her Ultra Hissatsu, or Super Soul Break.
Ooh, neat, thanks! Do you speak Japanese?

Not fluently, though I have some familiarity plus access to wiktionary for any lookup needs. 3nodding Most of my familiarity comes from playing second-gen Pokemon, FF3, FF4, and a couple Saturn games (Dragon Force and its sequel) in Japanese, actually.

I also had a fair bit of involvement in the fan translation of the sequel.
Well, I'm officially the happiest dude ever. This festival gave me Sentinel’s Grimoire, Golden Armor, Rune Axe, Hardedge, and Hunter’s Rod. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff