Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tekken 7 is a masterpiece.

Benevolent Phantom

Just got Tekken 6 for Sexbox (lol?).
Add me: SomebodysSon.
I mainly play as Mokujin, be warned!! emotion_c8

Friend

I play TTT2 on PS3 and Tekken 3D on 3DS. 3D is a pretty good port of 6 in my opinion, runs at a smooth 60 fps and is good for practicing on the go. The D-pad on the 3DS is a lot better than you would expect for fighters. I just wish more people played it online - it's nothing but Japanese guys and all the matches are horribly laggy. Sometimes I'm bored at work and all I have is my 3DS, but I can't do anything except fight the annoying computer opponents.
some weird fact about tekken tag 2 on my ps3:
when i first got the game, the final bosses, Jun & Unknown, were super tough. then when i created a new user account in my ps3 and played the game again, the final bosses became easy to defeat. confused

Aged Prophet

i play TT2 all the time, in fact if anyone wants to play and has a 360 hit me up im always up for some games. biggrin but you must know...I have some experience sooo if your not that good don't get frustrated you will only get better!

GT:lee the wise
Nuclear Muchacho
kyubii xXx
Sinner-Andrews
i heard a rumor that they are making a new tekken live action movie.

That would be awesome! All Tekken movies, games are so cool. I hope they will make movie...

What? That's the first time I hear someone say that. smile

Fact is fighting games movies tend to suck for the simple reason: they are fighting games (duh). They don't have enough substance in terms of plot to make a good movie. It's about dis dude kickin' that dude's a**. Although Tekken becoming more and more a soap opera I guess you could make something out of it. Mortal Kombat had a kewl universe so that sorta worked. But DoA movies are nasty. Fighting was okay but the games were about boobs bouncin' and they didn't provide in the movies wink .

As far as the original discussion goes, I'm stuck on T5 and I manage with most of the roster tho my favorites being Xiaoyu, Paul, Hwoarrang, Bryan, Asuka & Anna Williams. Had contact with the previous episodes too though I think the 3rd is the 1st that's actually playable wink .

well i kinda liked the idea of jin being played by jon foo, who practices wushu instead of traditional karate.

Super Cyclops

kyubii xXx
Sinner-Andrews

That would be awesome! All Tekken movies, games are so cool. I hope they will make movie...

What? That's the first time I hear someone say that. smile

Fact is fighting games movies tend to suck for the simple reason: they are fighting games (duh). They don't have enough substance in terms of plot to make a good movie. It's about dis dude kickin' that dude's a**. Although Tekken becoming more and more a soap opera I guess you could make something out of it. Mortal Kombat had a kewl universe so that sorta worked. But DoA movies are nasty. Fighting was okay but the games were about boobs bouncin' and they didn't provide in the movies wink .

As far as the original discussion goes, I'm stuck on T5 and I manage with most of the roster tho my favorites being Xiaoyu, Paul, Hwoarrang, Bryan, Asuka & Anna Williams. Had contact with the previous episodes too though I think the 3rd is the 1st that's actually playable wink .

Perfect Hunter

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
My favourite game was Tekken 6, which I'd only really improve on by adding an option to turn rage off. It was a really fun game with great graphics, a good engine, and the best customisation in the series.

Favourite characters are Anna Williams, Chreddy, Kunimitsu, Steve Fox, and Zafina.
kyubii xXx
Sinner-Andrews

unfortunately not many people liked the first film.
i found it amusing because of the fight scenes.
Sinner-Andrews

Jin-Andrews
Denzel the Perverted Duck
i grew up with tekken 3. my favourite character was gone cause he was cute and could make fireballs. also constantly farting on your opponent is always funny

i remember him.
you unlock him through tekken ball mode.
he had a looping ending fmv as well. xd
his fmv was the best one xD
tekken is AWESOME! loved it :3
lina232003
who play tekken on psp emotion_kirakira heart

i do.
tekke6 on psp is tough. xp

Clean Member

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100