Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
After Claudio and Katarina got introduced, we now have Lucky Chloe:

Aged Bunny

She..looks like she belongs more in DOA than Tekken.

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Yes, she does bear a resemblance to Marie Rose from DOA5 Ultimate.

It's also interesting to note that Marie Rose was released to arcades almost exactly a year ago so the Tekken team may have been playing DOA5U in the arcades when they were developing characters for T7...

Aged Bunny

That would make sense.

Did you heard about how some fans aren't liking her? USA might get new characters while she stays in the Eastern.

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Dark Metamorphosis
That would make sense.

Did you heard about how some fans aren't liking her? USA might get new characters while she stays in the Eastern.

Yes, it wouldn't be the first time that a fighting game has characters that are obviously influenced by previous fighting games as all 3D fighting games came after Street Fighter so someone like Akira Yuki looks a lot like Ryu.

Yes, I've read plenty of complaints. I doubt it as NO characters have ever been dropped based on complaints alone during the 20-year history of the franchise. Characters have been added to console ports plenty of times though.
The character design is typical, it would've been great to see something new in Tekken. The concept for the women characters are mostly repetitive and their back stories are taken less seriously too.

Bloodsucker

Lili's little sister wants a piece of Tekken pie.
garyoak99
Yes, she does bear a resemblance to Marie Rose from DOA5 Ultimate.

It's also interesting to note that Marie Rose was released to arcades almost exactly a year ago so the Tekken team may have been playing DOA5U in the arcades when they were developing characters for T7...
"

I wonder if the character is just a way to poke fun at DOA, and to get back at Itagaki for all the crap he's talked about Tekken over the years.
Dark Metamorphosis
That would make sense.

Fan's aren't liking marie rose? lol Yeah I knew she was arecade at first and the second i did hear of her i was waiting month's worth just to play her and I Wasn't disapointed though seriously i haven't heard that fans hate her the only thing with her that i guess could be hate? is how much she So called is like lili from tekken when shes nothing of the sort lol

Aged Bunny

Misladyhajime
Dark Metamorphosis
That would make sense.

Fan's aren't liking marie rose? lol Yeah I knew she was arecade at first and the second i did hear of her i was waiting month's worth just to play her and I Wasn't disapointed though seriously i haven't heard that fans hate her the only thing with her that i guess could be hate? is how much she So called is like lili from tekken when shes nothing of the sort lol

Article about not liking Lucky Chloe.
I don't see why people are complaining. Getting to beat up on weeaboos is an idea I can get behind. Now they just need to add a Tumblrette and a fedora-tipping MRA and we're set.
Dark Metamorphosis
Misladyhajime
Dark Metamorphosis
That would make sense.

Article about not liking Lucky Chloe.

oh okay my bad i thought you meant marie rose lol not chloe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas