Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Welcome."
Storm was leaning against an old, sturdy oak tree casually, and was studying her visitors with bright green eyes.
"I am guessing you must have a reason to be here, no?" Her face was curious, alit with a strange, lopsided smile that warmed the visitor's/visitors' hearts.
"I am also guessing that the main reason must be an important one. Roleplaying. My name is Wind Before Storm, Ex-Princess of the Royal Family of lands to the north, long dead...I have a strange, hidden past...but don't let me spoil the mood," she smiled at her guest/guests again, and clapped her gloved hands together.
"This is Roleplayer's Haven. I guess you can say I am the "Head" of this guild...and my "Vis-Head" is (if she accepts the post) Tenshi.
"These are magical lands...." she stood up straight, and gestured towards the distant towering white slops to the east. "Those, are the Mountains of Lady Winter. Lady Winter is a powerful sorceress who rules the east with snowy laws. She has a harsher attitude about law, and dictatorship, but she is fair, and can be very gently and kind. She does not favor war...let us leave it at that." She turned to the west, where vast stretches of mist shrouded the dark land.
"The west was once a sunny place, good crops, land was fertile and perfect for farming, and all at peace...until the ruler, King Sceptor, was poisoned," she closed her eyes for a moment, thinking of the late king.
"That was when the government fell apart. The Three Head Council mysteriously dissapeared...many of his guards started to dissapeared also. Some probably were bribed, others killed, others kidnapped and never seen again. Kind Sceptor had two children, and one living wife. The wife was killed during a royal feast. His two children are now the supposed 'children' to the current ruler of the west...it is very likely that they have been forced to serve the ruler...forced to serve Krothe, God of War and all terrible feelings," she sighed at Krothe's names, but still continued.
"The North. Lands of the beasts...one giant lake centers the Northern Lands, where many mermaids live. These mermaids can kill, tear and shred, with their visciously sharp tail fins, and scales...hmmm..." she thought for a moment before continueing.
"Only the mermaids, and their ruler, Goddess Acrolithe, ruler of seas, and oceans, live in those lands. Lady Winter, and Goddess Acrolithe are sisters, but both dispise each other bitterly...they-ahh, I must finish this quickly...let's see...in the South, flat, dry plains dominate. On those lands, thin, spindly magical weavers and strange arachne-beasts live there...their leader is a quiet, rarely speaking...his name is Warrior Dera.... I advise you not to travel to those lands unless you are skilled with knife or dagger-work," she laughed cheerlessly.
"The last place to teach you about...is where we are now. The neutral lands. My lands, actually. The center of...well...
"The Compass."

*Sorry if my introduction is kind of choppy or has any mistakes...it was made late at night, and I was coming up with this stuff out of the top of my head.*

Roleplaying Parts Available:
RULERS:
Lady Winter (East)
God Krothe (West)
Goddess Acrolithe (North)
Warrior Dera (South)

OTHER CHARACTERS:
Wera (God Krothe's Daughter)
Tera (God Krother's Daughter)
Lorac (Lady Winter's Son)
Aloe (Goddess's Acrolithe's Companion, Also Spirit of Hurricanes)
Taloh (Warrior Dera's Companion, Second in Command to Warrior Dera, Also an Arachne)
Sorth (Warrior Dera's Son)

Those are the roleplaying posts I have created myself, but if you wish to make your own character, please private message me, or post a comment on my profile, but please do not post on this guild, because it spoils the roleplaying-thank you! biggrin

~Storm
Tenshi enters in with Kuromaru by her side. "Hello Storm,thank you for the invite" she said calmly to her friend. "I cannot wait to see where this will all go" she said happily now to her.
*Currently, I will just roleplay the narrator...unless no one roleplays...then I'll be alone... crying *
*Oh...Well,why dont you invite people?*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces