These are my Halloween Costume design entries,
Tell me what you think...

>>>>>New! Elemental Dragon Leotard

"Dress as your favorite elemental Dragon this season, looking fierce, or fun!"

User Image

Re-tweaked and Re-entered

>>>>>Monster Masked Boleros
User Image
"Slip on these Monster Masked Boleros for a warm and scary Halloween. Collect all 4! You can mix and match them with your other costumes!"

User Image

>>>>>Harald the Bloodthirsty : Legendary Úlfhednar
User Image

"In battle, he would wear the pelt of a wolf in order to gain its mighty spirit and wild power. The treachery brought about by his minions, and misuse of his granted spiritual power caused him and his subjects to be cursed. He and all before him will endure the terror he has caused for as long as he lives."

User Image

User Image

User Image I'd appreciate an up-vote on my thread, if you like it enough... sweatdrop

Past submissions:

>>>>>Rainy Day
User Image
User Image

>>>>>Candy Sweet Battle Armor
>>>>> gaia_star Winner
User Image

>>>>>Winter Jacket
>>>>> gaia_star Winner
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

>>>>>Monster Costume
User Image
User Image

>>>>>Fruit Salad
User Image
User Image

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
OMG I would love to own this item if it was made
a lot of detail but I think it can be done.
beautiful job. one of my favs so far

Lonely Seraph

Fancy. *u*

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
that's better then quite nice actually biggrin

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Wowza that looks stunning.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Classic Example

I tried to do a higher contrast so the zoomed out version keeps a lot of detail. It's still got a good bit of detail at 33.33% which is around avatar size. Should I add Fruit Cuffs?

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
In order to submit it as one item, the only difference the coat should have between Female and Male Bases should be in how it gets aligned in each base's torso...

You could try making look a tiny bit more suit-like in the Male base, but none of the fancy details and motifs should disappear.

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Ninja Katze
Classic Example

I tried to do a higher contrast so the zoomed out version keeps a lot of detail. It's still got a good bit of detail at 33.33% which is around avatar size. Should I add Fruit Cuffs?

You should do it just to see how it does and post both up and listen to people opinions. maybe also make a poll to vote which one is better. I like love it already. is there a way you can show a picture of how it would look on a real sized avi?

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
AstraSage
In order to submit it as one item, the only difference the coat should have between Female and Male Bases should be in how it gets aligned in each base's torso...

You could try making look a tiny bit more suit-like in the Male base, but none of the fancy details and motifs should disappear.
What about squaring off the shoulders and rather then frills on the ends of the sleeve just folded up cuffs? I plan to keep the designs the same other then changing those two things to make the male version more male...

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Classic Example
Ninja Katze
Classic Example

You should do it just to see how it does and post both up and listen to people opinions. maybe also make a poll to vote which one is better. I like love it already. is there a way you can show a picture of how it would look on a real sized avi?
First post is edited, go look cat_3nodding
niiice as is. C:

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Ninja Katze
Classic Example
Ninja Katze
Classic Example

First post is edited, go look cat_3nodding

still looks amazing avatar size! The details are just wowzy!
good luck with your entry heart

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Ninja Katze
AstraSage

What about squaring off the shoulders and rather then frills on the ends of the sleeve just folded up cuffs? I plan to keep the designs the same other then changing those two things to make the male version more male...

If you wish and can make sure the variation doesn't look too radical (IMO, The shoulders can keep a bit of puffiness while the waist should not have that much focus), and all the colors are where they should be between Bases, go ahead.
Holy. Sweet. Jesus.
That's so detailed-- I like it!

I'm not to fond with the leaf-thingy by the ear but I think it this were to be released, I could deal with it.

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
I vote for suit, but keep the awesome collar. I guess I'm not sure why it can't be both a suit and frilly? What would not frilly look like?

edit: nevermind! :3 I read your response to AstraSage's post, and the changes you suggested sound like good ones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff