User Image

Oh frabjuous day, Gaian chums! It seems like someone has left me a whole bunch of bottles and slices of cake! I'm not exactly sure who, if I'm being perfectly honest, but who am I to say no to vials filled with unknown substances and cake that may or may not be a dangerous lie? I mean, I've been eating and drinking them all day, and nothing bad has happened to me yet! Besides a little indigestion. Anyway, these amazing treats not only taste delicious, but apparently they come loaded with prizes! You could win tons of gold or maybe even items just like these:

User Image

With Eat Me you're sure to win tons of great gold. Just take a big bite of cake and see how much gold you win! Who knows? You might even win up to one billion gold! On the other hand, if you'd rather have a chance at winning an amazing item, try Drink Me! Uncork your vial, chug your tasty new drink, and voila! A wonderful prize awaits you! You could win great items like Empress Cotton, Alister's Wonder, or even Trickster's Stratagem! Either way you'll no doubt be a little fuller and a lot happier. These yummy items will only be in the shop until April 14th, 11:59pm EST, so drop by soon if you're looking for a great snack!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!