User Image

So a few weeks ago I find this abandoned truck all full o' expired oatmeal packets, ya see? And thinkin' to myself that if a child were to happen across the oatmeal and eat it, why the poor thing would be poisoned half to death-- well, with these worries on my mind, I dumped the lot of it in a couple o' the lakes. Sounds harmless, right?

Well today I go out a-fishin' and what do I find? All kinds o' new fish are a-teeming in the lakes of Gaia!

User Image

Seein' all the new rascals swimmin' out there, I hurried home and ordered a buncha new stuff for my shop, The Ole Fishing Hole, to trade for yer fish. If ya got a steady hand, head on down to the water and get yourself a piece o' the fishin' pie!

New Angelic Rod
To help y'all with the new fish, I decided to grant the legendary Angelic Rod to a handful of the most deservin' fishers in Gaia. If you want to join their ranks you had best get started fishin'!

Three Lakes
The smartest fishers know that the best fishin' holes are the ones off the beaten path. There are actually three lakes, all teeming with fish, and every lake is different. On your quest for the Angelic Rod, be sure to try them all:

Ya can get to all of these lakes from the Gaia Game page. Just look on the right side of the page for the buttons that say "Fish."

Now, why are you readin' when you could be fishin'!!?