User Image

As a soldier in the war on tax fraud, I've got my share of enemies. Underground ferret breeders, knock-off lava lamp dealers and fake charities all know my name. But what really gets to me are traveling circuses-- no respect for tax law and never in one place for long. Grrr!

The worst of the bunch is the Cirque du Gothique. Run by the lunatic Ringmaster, this crowd of misfits and troublemakers rambles from town to town, spreading mischief and never paying their taxes. Together with his eight captains, the Ringmaster is always looking for new recruits to perform in his mad show.

If you join the Cirque du Gothique you'll be randomly assigned one of those eight degenerates as your mentor. Through a series of questions they'll find the right job for your skills--though I would hardly call them "jobs"--from balancing on the high wire to running the concession stand. The Ringmaster's pay system is as chaotic as his show, so no matter your assignment you'll be sure to walk away with a Cash Shop favorite, valuable rarity or something from his creepy collection. Of course, you'll have to live with the shame of cheating the GRS of its share of your paycheck, but that's up to you.

User Image
You can roll the bones with the Cirque du Gothique at the Cash Shop, or pick up a bundle to save some Cash.

Run Away to the Cirque du Gothique

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or grab a Cash Card from your local Target, Wal-Mart or 7-11. Outside the U.S.? Get instant Cash via PayPal!