User Image

Greetings, my Gaian compatriots! I trust you've all been well. I, personally, have been on a journey to see what new and marvelous ways I could astound you all. A ringmaster is never content unless he's making a complete spectacle of himself -- in the best way possible, of course. That's why I've devised a remarkable new method of attracting visitors to my Bazaar! Of course, my fabulous wares are a temptation in and of themselves, but this new feature? Well, I suspect it's going to be a lot of fun...

User Image

I've decided to hold a lottery! Isn't that exciting? Participating is incredibly easy -- simply purchase a Lottery Ticket from my Bazaar! Each Lottery Ticket you possess counts as an entry in my lottery, and there are some astounding prizes on the line. The Grand Prize, available to ten lucky winners, is a lovely Pale Marionette Restrung. I also have these adorable sweaters, Fan of Rainbows Sweater, Fan of Bunnies Sweater, and Fan of Ghosts Sweater as additional prizes, with 1000 winners each! Be sure to check out the Loyal's Lottery FAQ for all the details you need to participate, and visit my Bazaar to grab your tickets!

I'll be seeing you shortly, I'm sure...