User Image

Who here wants to go on a little egg hunt? Let's see some hands! Okay, two, four, seventeen, eighty-one -- whoa. Okay. More hands than I expected. Well, hey! I appreciate your enthusiasm. But there is no way I can hide eleventy bajillion eggs in the shop, you see. So, to make things a little easier on all of us, I'm instead setting up some egg bundles right here in the shop! The best part is they're not just hollow plastic or filled with icky gooey egg goop -- they've got tons of wonderful items inside!

User Image

Pick your favorite color egg and you're sure to get items in that shade! You can choose a Pink Egg Bundle, a Yellow Egg Bundle, a Green Egg Bundle, a Blue Egg Bundle, or a Purple Egg Bundle. But that's not all! You could also choose to try the Magical Rainbow Egg, which could include any of the bundles listed above, or possibly even the super rare Golden Egg Bundle filled with gorgeous and valuable items! I'm totally eggceding your eggspectations, right? They'll be in the shop until April 21st, 11:59 PM EST, so I hope to see you here real soon!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!