User Image

Hey Gaians! I need some advice. If a guest shows up to the shop uninvited, should I just let them walk in and take over the place? I mean, I guess I'm asking this a bit late, since that's already happened. This latest limited quantity item is a big, well, dramatic.

User Image

User Image Mournful Rose Wedding has the complete ensemble for the bride that loves to shine! For those that love fashion and drama this gorgeous gown will be sure to please! This look is inspired by the well-made things of the past and is richly accented with a tinge of despair. Perfect for any big day!

Stop by La Victoire to get your hands on this delightful dress before it leaves my shelves on February 8th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as it sells out!

Since this lovely bride has arrived, she's been making some heavy demands. As a result of her rampaging and otherwise horrific acts, check out the great new sales currently happening:

User Image

User Image Old Ice Fishing Hole bundles are discounted for a limited time only!

User Image

User Image The Summer Sale 2k14 Grab Bag bundles are back and discounted for a limited time only!

I hope you enjoy these fabulous bargains courtesy of a deeply disturbed (yet still totally gorgeous) new limited quantity treasure! Stop by La Victoire to take a closer look at any of these wonderful items. See you soon!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!