User Image

Well, Gaians! You certainly surpassed all my expectations with your generosity for our Beach Party. True to my word, I'm here to fulfill some of my promises to you. It took some crafting and intense magic on my part, but I'm certainly happy to introduce some fabulous new items to my Bazaar:

User Image

First off, we have some incredible new Limited Items appearing in my shop. Celestial Deputy, Myth of Fennec, and Kira Eyes will only be on the shelves for two weeks, at which point they won't be appearing directly in my Bazaar again! I highly suggest you check them out soon, before they disappear on July 24th, 11:59 PM PST!

Secondly, we have a variety of new styles available to all of our animal compatriots! I've lovingly crafted new [Animal] OMG Hats, [Animal] AFK Hats, [Animal] Swirl Ponytails, [Animal] Lucky Braids, and [Animal] Angelic Halos in a staggering amount of different colors and shades. I highly suggest seeing them in person, as all these gorgeous new items are sure to dazzle and amaze all you Paws out there! Please, visit my Bazaar soon to take a closer look at all my spectacular wares. They're all incredible show stoppers!