User Image

In case we haven't met, my name is Stein. For years, I've been relegated to cataloguing and correcting the design errors of Gaia's items. After hearing the thoughtful feedback from so many Gaians, a thought occurred to me: why not put the power to create new fashions in the hands of the people?

After months of preparation, I'm ready to make this a reality. I'm delighted to announce the grand opening of my new shop, CrosStitch, where each and every item is designed by Gaians like you!

For now, I'll be stocking my shelves with previous winners of user-designed item contests. Check out some of what I've got in stock already. To see the original sketches that produced these awesome items, check out the image at the bottom of this announcement.

User Image

But new stuff will be coming along steadily-- we'll hold regular contests to design new items. In fact, why not start now? Our first contest will be "CrosStitch Signature": it sure would be nice to create some items that fit in with the general look of the store and its humble proprietor (me). You know: red and black, plenty of stitches, et cetera.

Check out the official contest page for the full details. I look forward to seeing-- and selling-- your best entries!

To see what's already in stock-- not much, I'm afraid-- you can stop by the shop and say hello.

User Image

Click for bigness!