User Image

Gaians! I feel something strange in my torso unit! It's not love-- I learned years ago that love feels a lot like a bushbaby rummaging around in your internal mechanisms. This new feeling is more like... fright! It probably has something to do with the Halloween housing update that we've just put out on the shelves:

User Image

The Faktori has a ton of new luxurious wallpapers, floor tiles, rugs, wall decals, skulls, tombstones, and carved pumpkins of various colors that really light up in the dark!

Not only that, but the Cash Shop just received the elegant Thornwood Collection of furniture that comes in three color options: Ebony, Royal, or Crimson. Individual pieces of furniture such as tables, beds, chairs, lounges, animated fountains, and rugs are available for purchase, but you can also buy an entire set of furniture by grabbing one of the three Thornwood Collection bundles in the color of your choice!

Each of the three bundles comes standard with a bed, chaise lounge, rug, table, two chairs, and an exclusive portrait:

User Image The Crimson Thornhall Bundle comes with the standard items listed above in a fantastic shade of crimson, with an exclusive portrait of Von Helson.

User Image The Royal Thornhall Bundle comes with the standard items listed above in a gorgeous shade of royal blue, with an exclusive portrait of the late Johnny Gambino.

User Image The Ebony Thornhall Bundle comes with the standard items listed above in a lovely shade of ebony, with an exclusive portrait of Don Kuro.

Check out both the Cash Shop and The Faktori to see all the new stuff. Happy decorating!