User Image

Good afternoon, EI fans! First, let me start by saying I'm not much for scary movies or people and objects that are haunted or whatnot. That kind of thing isn't usually my cup of tea, and I think it's because I sometimes get spooked easily. At a hairstylist once, a few cut strands of hair landed on my face and it felt like I was walking through a cobweb. I immediately threw up out of horror! Sure, they gave me the haircut for free, but my clothes were a mess and I was suddenly out two whole shrimp cocktails! My fear of being horrified aside, this week has a fantastic-looking new demonic development. Have a look!
User Image

User Image Antipathy - At the prisoner's incantation, a twisted shade slithers from the charm. "My name is Wraak, and I revenge," it whispers. "Like I, you are begot of hatred and suffering. Your body and soul are mine." The monster, with a kind of evil grace, slits the man's throat and seeps into the bleeding wound.
    The prisoner's screams rattle the stones in the tower down to the ground, then abruptly quell. The jailer climbs the steps to investigate, and finds a man that is not a man. The demon stretches the prisoner's lips over his teeth. "I revenge."

Ah, wow! I think I could get into this! You know, my hair is getting a bit long, though. I might stop by for a small trim this evening after I finish this half-gallon of milk and quart of hollandaise sauce. Oh, go vote in the weekly EI poll, too! See you next time!