User Image

Time for me to take a break from all that cooking and baking with Rordan! It's my favorite day of the month, the fifteenth! Which means I can tear open these envelopes! I can't wait to see what is inside! Why don't we take a look together:

User Image

The December Monthly Collectibles feature three legends that will complete any adventure!

Winter Knight: A hardened man, brave, and ambitious, he seeks the legendary sword that will aid him in his rise to power. Includes his crown, short white hair, fur stole, determined face, silver-embroidered cape, chestplate, and armored boots.

Lady of the Mist: Guardian of the Ivory Crow, She waits in the mist for a knight worthy enough to claim the sword. Includes the fabled sword, her cloak, open-armed pose, gentle eyes, sheer skirt, long flowing hair and watery background.

Ivory Crow: The embodied spirit of the fabled Sword, Ivory Crow, sought by many for it's ability to grant power to anyone who wields it. Includes an ivory crow fur, feathered wings, silver mask, closed eyes, feathery skirt, long feathered hair, and pointed legs.

W-wait -- what's this? OH MY GOODNESS. It's amazing! Not only do we have these totally super cute Monthly Collectibles, but they're going to be offered in a brand new bundle pack! You can get five Monthly Collectible envelopes for 999 Gaia Cash -- that's like getting one for freeeee! UH-OH! I think I hear Rordan calling me back to the kitchen. I hope he likes my latest dish of soufflés (sweetened of course)! I better go find out what he wants- that Rordan is one tough cookie!

Get Your Monthly Collectibles!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!