User Image

Hey Gaians! Did you know that looong ago, there was a race? All the animals of the future Zodiac were invited. The order they arrived in would be the order each year was named! The naive Cat and the clever Rat were eternal rivals and both wanted to be first in line. Personally, I really feel for the Cat, being of a feline nature myself. Sadly, the clever Rat was the first place victor of legend. But not in our race! In our race, everyone won! Strangely though, the judges ruled that not everyone was allowed to win first place. What brings us back today is a tie-breaking Rematch!

User Image

Attend The Great Race Rematch and watch all your favorite entrants give it their all! There are some amazing participants taking center stage, and they're bringing with them some fabulous rewards like the wonderful [Animal] Grouchy Cat, Great Dour Ox, Chuchu Dash, Shuaijan Calculation, [Animal] Cutie Saddle Bronco or even the absolutely stunning Schoolboy's Skin designed by Twinky Dave and Alleycat's Glamor by Zero Dream. Stop by La Victoire to join The Great Race Rematch and seek astounding new prizes! See you soon, Gaians! Heck, maybe I should enter. Do you think that Year of the Kitten Star has a nice ring to it?

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!