Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anybody want to start a comic jam? I'm feeling creative, who's down?

(for those who don't know, it's when one person draws a first page, then somebody else draws another, etc etc, each in their own art styles.)

Now that some people are interested, I'm gonna suggest that we have an order that everybody posts in, to keep organized and make it as clear as possible. I'll add somebody to the end of the order any time that somebody wants to join.

So i'll try start that here, and when somebody really wants to join, i'll add them too.

1. Velkan Krow
2. Isra_Sockpuppet
3. JC_rose
4. RavensEclipse

I'm not sure if Isra was actually joining or not, but I'll add him just in case.

I'll post a page later, too!
That doesn't sound like a terrible idea. Sounds fun actually.
It can actually get pretty interesting, depending on who posts what. The story could become literally anything!

Otherworldly Beast

19,640 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Scary Sampling 50
could be good practice. I'm in.

Aged Hunter

Velkan Krow

(for those who don't know, it's when one person draws a first page, then somebody else draws another, etc etc, each in their own art styles.)

i want to do this where i live but don't seem to know where to look, Austin, tx.
RavensEclipse
Velkan Krow

i want to do this where i live but don't seem to know where to look, Austin, tx.

We can post it here in the thread. We'll need to define a posting order and a process for others to join the posting order as well, to keep organized. I'm gonna update the first post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff