Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,025 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Since I have moved to Toronto, I have put my writing on the back burner. I would like to change that, I have always wanted to write a novel. If you are in the same boat feel free to message me.

A little bit about me:

I am going to be straight forward, my grammar and spelling is not that great. Still I have a lot of good ideas rolling around in my head. I am a 28 year old female and I am living in Toronto, Canada.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
So, a team as in a few people working on the same project or a couple of people with their own story you want to work with/create a story together?

In a relationship with Muscle-stud kenji

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
I could join if you wanted me to. I'm not sure if I'll write the story, because you said you're bad with spelling and grammar, so if you want I could edit for you. You PM whatever you want me to edit, and I reply to the PM with the edited form. I could do it for free, if you like.

Wheezing Shapeshifter

I'd like to join. 3nodding I used to write but I haven't written anything since entering university and now, getting a full-time teaching job. Maybe I could use this as a means of getting back into writing practice.

I prefer to write about things that are not bound by this world: paranormal stuff, aliens and space adventures, androids, time-travel, angels, demons, etc. You get the idea. I dunno if I would suit your style but I could try to adapt.
I live in Trinidad and Tobago and will be turning 30 this August.

Dapper Zapper

19,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Waffles! 25
I'd like to help! PM me if you wanna chat some!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff