Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Friend

11,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I'm looking for a writing partner. But I'm looking for someone I can kind of "practice" with. We can still write a book or whatever for fun.

As a team, we need to focus on coming up with a plot that mutually suits us. The faster and more efficient we come up with a plot, the more time we will have for fun. I need help coming up with the perfect (i.e. suitable) characters, plot, setting, themes, internal and external conflicts, etc. I enjoy writing in First Person or Third Person Omniscient, and generally looking for someone who can write with the active voice and vivid description.

I must admit my one of my favorite things to RP right now are Japanese and Korean settings and themes. This isn't to say we can't do other nationalities and ethnicity. Even if we weren't, we would still need to discuss what their daily life might be like, mannerisms, and customs. So, why not try it anyway?

I need someone who can take some initiative. A lot of people have been asking me, "what do you want help with?" Although I appreciate the offer, valuable time is lost between the both of us because I'll end up repeating what I have said here and you'll have to re-read it again. We can meet our needs a lot faster if you PM me and start plotting and/or get to know one another.

I think the only rule in writing I really have is 'no author intrusion' which is usually a mutual request. If you know the difference between "the active" and "passive voice," I may be the co-writer for you.

I look forward to hearing from you!

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Feel free to message me. I'd be interested in helping out in whatever way I can.

Magnetic Friend

11,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
xzya-sama
Feel free to message me. I'd be interested in helping out in whatever way I can.

Sending you a message!

morleybell's Wife

Dapper Phantom

13,500 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
By all means, PM me-- My RP samples in my sig can give you an idea of my writing style. I love world building and character creation.

Magnetic Friend

11,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
NibbleKat
By all means, PM me-- My RP samples in my sig can give you an idea of my writing style. I love world building and character creation.

PM sent! Thank-you!

Fused Lunatic

Funny story! I can't spell to save my life, but I'm can be kind of a grammar Nazi! So by all means feel free to message me!

Magnetic Friend

11,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
dark elf fire
Funny story! I can't spell to save my life, but I'm can be kind of a grammar Nazi! So by all means feel free to message me!

Thanks for the offer. But the fact that you can't spell to save your life concerns me a little. I generally look for a co-author who has good grammar, spelling, and sentence structure. Of course, it doesn't have to be perfect. I can even look past the occasional typo. Do you use word or a spell-checker?

Fused Lunatic

Yeah I usually look up words in the dictionary if I don't know how to spell a word and spell check fails me.

Magnetic Friend

11,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
dark elf fire
Yeah I usually look up words in the dictionary if I don't know how to spell a word and spell check fails me.

Okay, let's see if we're the co-authors for each other. :3

Magnetic Friend

11,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Since you say you're into japanese settings and themes,if you ever come up with a story and want it illustrated, I've been wanting to make a manga for the longest time, but I just cant write it's story. So, id be glad to illustrate for you if that's something you're interested in (:

Magnetic Friend

11,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
yobea
Since you say you're into japanese settings and themes,if you ever come up with a story and want it illustrated, I've been wanting to make a manga for the longest time, but I just cant write it's story. So, id be glad to illustrate for you if that's something you're interested in (:

Thanks for the offer, but as requested, I am mostly looking for writers. I doubt I'll have anyone draw anything for me. If that was something I wanted, I probably want it done on my own. But I might not have a seen or two done for fun. Do you have any samples?

Magnetic Friend

11,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items