What poll? 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 10 ]
Ren <3 Corned Beef 0.28260869565217 28.3% [ 13 ]
What is the 1 hit method? 0.10869565217391 10.9% [ 5 ]
You guys are awesome. 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 4 ]
Other (please leave comment) 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 236 237 238 > >> >>> »|

O.G. Noob

DISCLAIMER: This is 7 years old but I ain't changing s**t.

User ImageUser Image

Welcome to the NBYJGNSC, or the Naw Bro You Just Gotta Not Suck Clan. We are a clan of addicted and skilled zOMG! players dedicated to having a good time. The clan is comprised of fun loving players who like to have crews that don't fail. After all, isn't the point of having a clan to have non-fail crews and have a good time while doing it? If you answered yes, we might be the right clan for you.

Our clan is based on the principals of having a family type atmosphere (a bit dysfunctional at times, but a family none the less XD). For this reason, we keep our member numbers down and are extremely picky about whom we add. Being friendly and respectful are important qualities of our clan members, as we have a diverse group of people with a broad spectrum of opinions, backgrounds, and senses of humor. If you are not going to play, interact, and become part of the "family", then this isn't the clan for you.

Most of the clan is badge hunting DMSing, so if you are doing so also, you'll fit right in. We are looking for players that will continue to play zOMG! even though it's repetitive at this point. After all, our objective as a clan is to be able to find a solid crew at any time of day. We use Discord/Skype as a means of communication, so if you do join, it's HIGHLY RECOMMENDED you get it if you don't have it already. If you read all this and you still want to join, please take the time to introduce yourself in this thread and start getting to know our members by crewing and chatting. Because of our family atmosphere, we do not accept unsolicited applications. We want to take the time to get to know you so we can determine if you are a good fit for us, and so you can find out if this is the kind of clan you'd like to be part of. Don't take it personally if we don't ask for an application. Please be aware that simply knowing a current clan member, or even 10, doesn't guarantee acceptance. Thank you for your interest in our clan and we look forward to denying considering your application. xd

User Image

User Image

1. You just gotta not suck.

2. U TRY 2 HACK A MEMBA U ******** BANNED

3. U BEG 2 B PROMOTED U BANNED

4. U START SHYT WIT ANOTHA MEMBA U BANNED

5. U DO STUPID SHYT LIKE SWITCH 2 A GROUP WE BEEFIN WIT U
BANNED N MIGHT GET ******** UP

6. U USE SCARDY CAT WHILE WE DUNESLAPPIN U ******** BANNED

7. TALKIN SHYT ON IRON WILL U ******** BANNED

8. ....and follow ToS I guess. sweatdrop

User Image

User Image

1. Are there any special requirements to join?

Naw bro, you just gotta not suck.

2. If you deny my application, does that mean I suck?

Yes. No, of course not. I mentioned were kinda picky, so it's usually nothing personal, we just think you suck didn't feel you'd fit in at this time.

3. How do I apply?

Keep scrolling down. wink

4. Do I need to have Discord/Skype to join?

No, not at all. It's just HIGHLY recommended as we do most of out interacting through there.

5. Will you be adding more questions later?

Possibly.

User Image

User Image

Due to the ideals we have based this clan around, we are getting too big too fast and thus have a different way to apply than most. There is no longer a said "application", but the way to join is to hang out here and meet the members. Talk to us and get to know us, and we'll get to know you. Try crewing with us. Ask and see what we're doing. Let us know when you're playing so we can join you. This will help us keep our family atmosphere so we won't be dropping a stranger into the pit of crazies we call home. Please note that the addition process can take a while, as we like letting things settle in before new members are added, as to not disturb the balance. Also note that hanging out here and crewing with us etc. will not guarantee acceptance into the clan. We appreciate your interest and look forward to meeting you. smile

User Image
3nodding

O.G. Noob

User Image

1. Rex Bannon
2. Madam Enigma
3. magikman79
4. OMFG Taylor
5. HotRed_Streak
6. syit
7. teh_friendly_ghost
8. DreamScholar