Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors-­September 2010

1. 1 100.0% [ 420 ]
Total Votes:[ 420 ]

9,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image Gonna cling to any money I get like its a life and death struggle!! I so wanna meet arron...he is soo awesome!! I think I would just sit there and stare at Zak....lol possibly cause I would be too nervous to say anything..and I might say something about his huge arms...lmao Yeah freaknasty was kinda odd..but I think he had never been to a country bar before either! XD Didnt seem to mind though...bounced be tween ladies so much it was funny! wink
Totally random note...gonna start brainstorming nickname ideas for....him..hehehe...might take me a while though..still kinda mad from my comp not being nice to me! >.<

To see your world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lol. Love the topic on hangovers and how to cure them.

12th person on counter.

I like hot chocolate. I burnt my tongue in McDonald's because of my love. Oh well. Who said love wasn't painful? heart

So anything interesting happen today?

Beloved Heckler

Not a whole lot goin on here... Reformatting front page of thread... being sick with my sick kids... lots of puffs plus indeed.

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Work was awesome..signed up for yet another promotion! WooHoo (promotion isn't what it sounds like, it's just more responsibility, no power, more hours, and even fewer thank-yous than I get now)

Now I get to play in carefully clean up hazardous material and dispose of it properly, accounting for as much of the original shipment as possible and snoop through carefully repackage contents that escape their shipping containers, accounting for as much of the original shipment as possible.

My buddy with the awesome eyes is staying through the end of the month...and tomorrow I am going to tackle him and rub his lil cue-ball head (something I do to all my guy friends when they get their hair cut)

@Kyo...I am gonna scream like I'm at a concert if I actually get to see Zak and Aaron... eek biggrin xd eek 4laugh 4laugh hehehehe I'd been too busy staring to think of anything to say and it would come out as grunts prolly anyway...lol O, and I have no idea why but Dancing Bear came to mind when thinking of new buddys name...LMAO. NO...so don't even go there!

Sick kids, I'm sorry Gilla! knock 'em out with some NyQuil..or Benadryl..sorry had to say it. I just got over my sickies..Kyo constantly accuses me of giving them to her, but HA! I didn't do it! I have no proof that I didn't do it, but that's my story and I'm stickin to it!

9,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User ImagePfffffffffffft..I only blame you cause your always sick around me...someone to throw under the bus I guess! lmao
Am I gonna have to bring along smelling salts and such when we go...your gonna freak zak and arron the hell out woman! rofl

To see your world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
crying Just because I was tainted by Strep Throat when I was little and had no immune system to kill it, so it destroyed my immune system doesn't mean I'm always sick! crying O, wait I guess that would kinda make me always sick, wouldn't it...LoL. Live and learn.

Use the smelling salts on me, once I'm done screaming, I'm going to pass out!

Can't believe you didn't say anything about Dancing Bear....Lmao...thought that would be too good to resist! rofl

9,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User ImageWow am I out of it..I saw nothing about a dancing bear..today was a total flop..scratch that..EPIC flop...cannae concentrate so I shall leave the dancing bear comment ...for tomorrow....so I can think of something remotely witty..with a dash of smart buttness! rofl SEE??!?!? your always getting me sick..quit sharing with me woman!! You can keep that crap to yourself! sweatdrop

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Now now...I have a weak immune system...so in theory YOU made ME sick..so pfftt take that

muahahaha it's not going to be as funny if you say it tomorrow! LoL so I GOT YOU!

O crap....dummy step bro got locked out.... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl now he thinks i did it...oh well, guess I "parental locked" the back door now, right?

Beloved Heckler

You two are friggin hillarious! I have a questionable immune system at best too, then I stick my son in daycare the germiest place ever and WHAMMO we are sick again...and again.....and oh yes............................................................again.

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
Was searching google for my username and found this O_o

Daughters of Gaia - Avi art

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ancantsia
Was searching google for my username and found this O_o

Daughters of Gaia - Avi art

Awesomness! 3nodding Made of Epic Win! Lot of cute ones of you Ancantsia. Lol so gonna sell something. By the end of next month maybe I'll get Willow to whip me up something. razz

Beloved Heckler

That is from one of Willows websites, where she logs all her work for comissions! I think she has that link right in her Sig... I know I have more than a few of me all over her various sites smile
Hello everyone! We have a new full-fledged sister!! Please give her your best welcome and congratulations!

User Image
Sharri Gena
Baroness

Congratulations, Sharri Gena, and welcome to the Daughters of Gaia!

Beloved Heckler

Welcome welcome smile

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
MesyJessie
crying Just because I was tainted by Strep Throat when I was little and had no immune system to kill it, so it destroyed my immune system doesn't mean I'm always sick! crying O, wait I guess that would kinda make me always sick, wouldn't it...LoL. Live and learn.
Use the smelling salts on me, once I'm done screaming, I'm going to pass out!
Can't believe you didn't say anything about Dancing Bear....Lmao...thought that would be too good to resist! rofl
User Image
For the Rose is a Beautiful Flower
Apparently vitamin D helps your immune system work properly.
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/51913.php
This would explain why my mother rarely gets sick,
she spends a lot of time outdoors and doesn't use sunscreen.
Most people are deficient due to not getting enough sunlight.
A Beautiful Flower with Thorns
User Image
An Adventurer is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when the plot requires him to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff