Poll Whore. :0 0.49230769230769 49.2% [ 32 ]
Tomorrow! 0.18461538461538 18.5% [ 12 ]
A few months... 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 10 ]
YEARS. Dx 0.16923076923077 16.9% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 236 237 238 > >> >>> »|

User Image
"We Are All Equal In The Presence Of Death"

Crimson Wings is a neutral clan. Torn between two warring sides, these souls aim to bring balance to the world of Gaia. Swift justice is brought upon those who would seek to destroy all that is good. Order is maintained with an iron will and a sharpened blade. Seeking a powerful influence on the Gaian world, Crimson Wings strives to enlist dedicated warriors to the cause.

~~~~~|||O|||~~~~~

Members: We have a Clan Hall in GAIA Towns. Click HERE to visit.

~~~~~|||O|||~~~~~

You Should Know...

[x] This clan is neutral.
[x] We intend to be involved in PvP battles.
[x] Crimson Wings is (nearly) always open for applications.
[x] Loyalty is likely to be rewarded in the near future.
Rules & Guidelines

[x] As always, follow the Gaia TOS. No flaming. Swearing permitted, except if directed at any particular person.
[x] Most of the artwork for titles and badges (except avatar in main title) is done by myself. Don't use it without my permission.
[x] Bumps are permitted only to keep the thread noticed. Please don't spam for gold.
[x] Being in another clan does not affect your ability to apply here, unless you are part of an enemy clan.
[x] I reserve the right to remove members from the clan without warning if they are deemed inactive for too long.
[x] Rules are subject to change at any time. Please make sure you keep yourself updated.

HOW TO JOIN

Send me a PM or post in the thread requesting to join. Please try to mention somewhere in your application that you have read the rules, and you will most likely be accepted. :3

{ NOTICES & INFO }

30-AUG-2008 Added thread activity section. More minigames to come. Hope to increase activity of clan soon. MMO nearing...?
31-MAY-2008 Front page overhaul - Deleted posts, tidied memberlist, added medals. Applications open for faction leaders and seconds.
29-MAY-2008 Have decided to open up battalions, so members are sorted into only two groups, with more choice of who to battle with. Need leaders for factions.
25-MAR-2008 Just to keep this updated, factions and squads are in place. I will need to PM members who are inactive, and reduce list as necessary. Couple of new members. Still no game. =(
15-NOV-2007 Guild ready. More new members. :3 Page number event in planning. Rank shuffle on the way. Squads also to be introduced.
04-OCT-2007 Guild passed. Planning in progress! Minor layout changes.
02-OCT-2007 Voting for guild begins. PMs sent to all members.
Factions

What the hell are factions?

The clan consists of a number of members. To help introduce a little inter-clan competition, we are split into two groups, called Factions. This allows games and tournaments to be be carried out, for when there are no other major events. Factions are by no means enemies; We are all still in the same clan, and we fight as one, within the normal game.

Can I change my faction?

I assign members equally to factions upon joining, but if you are eager to join the opposing faction, send me a PM, or post in the thread. With a good enough reason, this shouldn't be a problem.

User Image

User Image

Faction Leader: Effie (o_____o) User Image User Image
Faction Second: Julius Friday User Image
P i k o p ii User Image
Honio Raya
zroks
Saint Somewhere
smgirl825
Ikou-Kuhn
Metroid_Hybrid
Mitsukai Sayuri
` A n g e l
Kiteyu_Minorii User Image
Atomic Trance
carly_sqzr

User Image

User Image

Faction Leader: Wings of Pain8 User Image User Image
Faction Second: Onamor User Image
Gomrath User Image
Light barrier User Image
Hentacles User Image
pathetic_negi_magician User Image
kuroiii
Akira Ashiya
torate67
_lilshorty624_--
Marlis Fennelsworth
teh sexy platypus User Image
yani-inay
Zakuya Ahonari

MEMBERLIST - Still to be assigned to a Faction/Likely to be removed!

Jeo-Chan
snap587
Dredd3021
ATMU
dark inferno12
Raziel2
PrincessIzumi
CL4M9
ac_ben
killer scooter
Diplomacy

Crimson Wings is willing to forge alliances with other clans. (Preferably clans of a similar size)

Get in contact to become a "friendly" clan, or to declare yourself enemies, of course.

ALLIES

User Image

User Image

ENEMIES

Guild Business

User Image

The CW Guild is available for all members to join. Please send a request if you haven't already, and you will be accepted as soon as possible.

Recent Updates:

~ Storyline & Clan History
~ User-Created Classes
~ Battle Stats

Planned Updates:

~ Rings Info
~ More Clan History
~ Crafting/Recipes

Thread Activities

Clan Members

Members can do a "random number" action with a post, from 1-10. If you get a 5, you win 1k. Only applies once (per member) every 24 hours. If you win, all you need to do is wait for a trade.

Everyone

First to post on page 150 wins 10k.

Second to post on page 150 wins 5k.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out