Welcome to Gaia! ::

Check our Announcements section daily for the most up to date news for our Clan!

Long Live The Undead! 1 100.0% [ 112 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 300 301 302 > >> >>> »|

3,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Our Guild!

Announcements

October 25th 2008-

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?is_clan=1&guild_id=96493

GO TO THIS LINK FOR THE CLAN HOME PAGE

What We Do

Our goal is to become the largest and most influential Clan in zOMG! We know that when zOMG! comes out...a lot of people are going to be looking for a clan that can help them get into the game. And a lot of people that play more often than others are going to want a place to be amongst other players at their level. We want the Clan Of The Gaian Undead to be a place where both of those groups can come and feel satisfied with what they experience here. But more specifically, we want to bring all the undead (Grombies, Skeletons, and Vampires ect.) of Gaia together in zOMG! and show the normal humans how much we can kick a**. mrgreen

How We Do It

Other than following the rules of the Terms of Service (http://www.gaiaonline.com/info/index.php)
We try to be as active in the Clan as possible. We aren't going to get all pissy at you if you don't do much. But we strongly encourage you to be as active and helpful to the Clan as possible 3nodding
Remember....NO CYBERING, TROLLING, FLAMING, OR ADVERTIZING

Bumping is also allowed and encouraged...you are also encouraged to recruit others, but remember to not advertise. Simply asking is okay...but remember that no one wants to be hassled.

History

Sunday August 10th 2008-
We have made our first alliance with the Gaian Order Of Demons!

Monday August 11th 2008-
User Image
User Image

Tuesday October 21st 2008-
User Image

3,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

We will always work with other Clans supporting the Undead if they ask for our assistance, and we will help other clans if they ask for support and the members vote for it via poll.
Additionally, if enough members ask for it, we will consider labeling the clan in question an enemy clan. But please post a reason for not liking them if you must say something.

Current Allies

-Gaian Order Of Demons
User Image
-
-

Current Enemies
-
-
-
In case you are unfamiliar with how this works, the white list is for elite players. Say, if you do something awesome to help the clan and make us love you you will be listed there.
On the other hand, if you break the rules or do something that makes us hate you, you will be placed in the black list, under an unofficial clan ban.
Simple as that 3nodding

heart White List
-Commander_Fluffy
-Sir Goh
-the-angle-between
-Az4z3l
-
-
-
-
-

scream Black List
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

3,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conversationalist 100

How To Join

To join, Simply Private Message me with the following form filled out.

UserName:
What Type of Undead Gaian You Are: (Grombie, Vampire, Skeleton, Ect.)
Why You Want To Join: (We accept everyone with an undead status, but we'd like to get an idea of who you are and what you're looking for in clan)

After sending the PM, we will add your name to our Clan Member List. If you do not show up on the member list after one days time, please make a post telling us so, and resend your private message.

Clan Members List

-Z33RO -Leader
-The Smittens -Leader
-TheWikkedJester
-Commander_Fluffy
-Gary V2
-the-angle-between
-Mr Erotic Necrophiliac
-animedude892
-tameasp
-kill_paradise13
-XxsufferinxX
- master Inuyasha1999
-Urbanhippie21
--TheR3ap3R-
-Az4z3l
-Restrictions
-Anti-Gamma
- Ahsayuni_Kotsei
-Eureka Snape
-Lord Katoro
-Drako2639
-QueenJenn
-Dr. Preposterous
-Balam_x
-Erin_Haze
-Vampire Lemons
-Pendragon Howl

Number Of Members = 25!

User Image

-Commander_Fluffy
-the-angle-between
-
-
-

What Demi-leaders will do around here is simply notify either The Smittens or I if any users or leaning towards the naughty side, or if they see any users going out of there way to help our Clan. The Demi-Leaders cannot get rid of or add members though. So if you see a Demi-leader acting out of line, notify The Smittens or myself and we will look into it mrgreen

(Note that there will never be a set amount of Demi-leaders, and they are subject to change. So check here for the most current list.)

Additionally we do not support ranks in Clans because all of our Undead are equal. A name and a rank mean nothing in this war. If you want to become well known in here. Do it by hard work. Being able to only get support from higher ups is a handicap that we wont allow. In this Clan, all of us are powerful enough to make a difference.

3,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Banners and Other Art

User Image
Clickable ^^^ &By Me

User Image
By Sir Goh

User Image
By Mr Erotic Necrophiliac

User Image
By the-angle-between (click it^^^^)

User Image
By Az4z3l

User Image
By QueenJenn

3,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Remember to tell your friends about us if you join ninja
i like this clan and the ideas of it, i would appreciate it if you would accept my application for it that i have sent in, i will wait for your response
you must keep this topic active in order to keep people coming to it!!!

-brings in da noise yo- GET ACTIVE TOPIC NOW!!!!
i'll be smart about this......BUMP!.....

3,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Commander_Fluffy
i'll be smart about this......BUMP!.....
Wow...Looks like we've got ourselves a fine Commander 3nodding
thank you sir! -salutes-

3,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Commander_Fluffy
thank you sir! -salutes-
At ease Commander ~Returns salute~ I have a feeling that you're going to go far with us by your side cool
yes sir, i only obey my superiors, and take consideration only from the inferiors, i do not question a command, i carry out my duty to the fullest
COME ON PEOPLE!!! JOIN!!!
This place seems nice. And those bases are awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff