Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's your favorite genre???

Modern Alternative 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
90's Alternative/Rock 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
Modern Indie 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
Classic Rock 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Old Indie/Alternative (Velvet Underground type stuff) 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2

Friendly Friend

xomoxo19
II Cage The Elephant II
xomoxo19
I love Of Monsters and Men! I had a friend who went to one of their concerts. So jealous

Now I am too. cx They've become more famous because of the song Little Talks. But I like their other songs too.

One of my friends showed me some of their music a couple of months ago and I've been in love with them ever since.

I heard little talks on my TV so I checked 'em out and fell in LOVE. C:
II Cage The Elephant II
xomoxo19
II Cage The Elephant II
xomoxo19
I love Of Monsters and Men! I had a friend who went to one of their concerts. So jealous

Now I am too. cx They've become more famous because of the song Little Talks. But I like their other songs too.

One of my friends showed me some of their music a couple of months ago and I've been in love with them ever since.

haha yeah little talks is the one she showed me. then i started listening to their other stuff. so good heart

Phantom

Phoenix, Foals, CSS, those I could think ATM. emotion_bigheart

Friendly Friend

Jact0r

Phoenix heart

Friendly Friend

xomoxo19
II Cage The Elephant II
xomoxo19
II Cage The Elephant II
xomoxo19

haha yeah little talks is the one she showed me. then i started listening to their other stuff. so good heart

You should check out the song "Jump Into The Fog"
II Cage The Elephant II
xomoxo19
II Cage The Elephant II
xomoxo19
II Cage The Elephant II
xomoxo19

I will later. I'd look it up on youtube now, but my sister is asleep and I lost my headphones emotion_8c

Phantom

II Cage The Elephant II
Jact0r

Phoenix heart

They are simply awesome.

Questionable Inquisitor

The only song I liked from this band, but it's a good one.

Friendly Friend

xomoxo19
II Cage The Elephant II
xomoxo19
II Cage The Elephant II
xomoxo19

I will later. I'd look it up on youtube now, but my sister is asleep and I lost my headphones emotion_8c

Hehe, Kay. ^•^

Friendly Friend

DON'T. DIE. :O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out