Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
AlmightyBooger
How

I'm trying to stay single and for some reason everyone wants to confess their feelings and I don't even know what to do with it. Right now, someone's pissed I never gave him a shot to begin with so he's lashing out at me.
He called me an imbecile and a b***h. I tolerated a lot of crap. From the moment he told me his ex broke up with him, I told him I'm not the girl to go to in order to feel feelings. At the time, I couldn't get over my ex. He basically kept calling me stupid and made fun of people I care about because I didn't give attention. He told me he saw me as a substitute for his ex. That I remind him of her and that I make him feel the same way she does. I'm like that's messed up. I didn't exactly get pissed about it at first because I realized later that he insulted me and her at once.

Chatty Lunatic

Utsukushii Negai
Chez Jaylynn
Utsukushii Negai
Chez Jaylynn
Utsukushii Negai
Chez Jaylynn
Ohhhh so it's that you're being strung alone?

I'm trying to stay single and for some reason everyone wants to confess their feelings and I don't even know what to do with it. Right now, someone's pissed I never gave him a shot to begin with so he's lashing out at me.
He called me an imbecile and a b***h. I tolerated a lot of crap.
WOW harsh,
that was totally out of line of him, you don't owe him anything.
You have the righ to not be interested in anyone throwin themselves at you,
no matter how much effort they are putting into it.
Your happiness and your best interests come first

The things he told me and tried to get with me after lashing out at me lol
I wish boys would leave me alone.

What were the things he told you?

From the moment he told me his ex broke up with him, I told him I'm not the girl to go to in order to feel feelings. At the time, I couldn't get over my ex. He basically kept calling me stupid and made fun of people I care about because I didn't give attention. He told me he saw me as a substitute for his ex. That I remind him of her and that I make him feel the same way she does. I'm like that's messed up. I didn't exactly get pissed about it at first because I realized later that he insulted me and her at once.

WOW okay, so this guy is the king of the butthurts, jesus.
You do not deserve that treatment from him at all.
You did nothing wrong, you were straightforward and honest, and
he proceeded with trying to make you feel worse about yourself and your friendship with him.
He's a mega dickturd.

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Chez Jaylynn
Utsukushii Negai
Chez Jaylynn
Utsukushii Negai
Chez Jaylynn
WOW harsh,

From the moment he told me his ex broke up with him, I told him I'm not the girl to go to in order to feel feelings. At the time, I couldn't get over my ex. He basically kept calling me stupid and made fun of people I care about because I didn't give attention. He told me he saw me as a substitute for his ex. That I remind him of her and that I make him feel the same way she does. I'm like that's messed up. I didn't exactly get pissed about it at first because I realized later that he insulted me and her at once.

he proceeded with trying to make you feel worse about yourself and your friendship with him.
He's a mega dickturd.

Lol I know he is. I wish I could be nice and compassionate, but I'm at the end of the rope.

Chatty Lunatic

Utsukushii Negai
Chez Jaylynn
Utsukushii Negai
Chez Jaylynn
Utsukushii Negai
Chez Jaylynn
WOW harsh,

He's a mega dickturd.

Lol I know he is. I wish I could be nice and compassionate, but I'm at the end of the rope.
You go girl! You don't need that s**t! emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces