Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Mom is out of the hospital and doing okay.

Thank you all so much for your patience. 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 18 ]
I'll be working slowly to get myself back into the swing of things. 0.023809523809524 2.4% [ 1 ]
I'll be giving people current monthly letters if I owe them from the givaway a few months ago. 0.11904761904762 11.9% [ 5 ]
Thank you all for your understanding! 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 3370 3371 3372 > >> >>> »|

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Looking for an April sealed letter? Or two? Or three?
Well, this is the place to get it! That's right folks, the givaway is back! There are 6 ways to win a letter. Yes, six! They are as follows:

The Lotto. (See Post #2)
The bump contest. (See post #3)
The dice game. (See post #4)
The random # game. (See post #5)
The tektek contest. (See post #6)
And, a special contest for my ex-players: Referral contest. (See post #7)

Each thread will last from the beginning of the month until the end of the month. So, this thread, and all games in it, will last until April 30th. Prizes from the bump contest, lotto, referral contest, and tektek contest will be awarded on the 1st of May. If you win anything from the dice game or random number game, you will recieve that prize immidiately (or as soon as I sign on to see the PM and then get a chance to send you the prize...).

If you have any questions, please PM myself or Duchess Dill; she is the co-owner of this givaway.

White list:
Kale Qualas - 1k donation.
Frostix Flame - 4.9k donation. exclaim
rocket_willing - Butterfly donation.
`H a n a - Butterfly donation.
Machem - Butterfly donation.
HBC2 - Butterfly donation.
acewolf1569 - Butterfly donation.
I r W I Z E - u r - Butterfly donation.
Rose_Black_Angel - Butterfly donation.
filpino_gurl - Butterfly donation.
demonjurai - Butterfly donation.
Kale Qualas - Butterfly donation.
emptystrawberry - Butterfly donation.
PreppyPinoy - 200 gold donation.
specimeneino - Butterfly donation.
heartofshadows88 - Butterfly donation.
Sailor Tin Nyanko - Butterfly donation.

heart

Black list:
candy loser freak
Joanna Friend
joanna candy loser
CristyxLuis
The same person using mule names trying to pretend she'd referred different people.
darayia - Advertising.

domokun

While you're here: feed muh foxie and Knuffel if you will, please!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

To buy a lotto 'ticket' you must send me a trade for 100 gold. There is a limit of 50 tickets per person. At the end of the month, I will generate a random # equal the the amount of tickets that were bought. You will recieve your prize through trade automatically if you win.

Prizes*:

1st Place: Letter & 5k
2nd Place: Letter & 1k
3rd Place: Letter
4th Place: 5k
5th Place: 1k

* By the end of the month, if less than 50 tickets are sold, I will only have three prizes. 1st = Letter, 2nd = 5k, 3rd = 1k.

exclaim Rules: exclaim

arrow When you send the trade, please label it 'Lotto _____ tickets'. And fill in the blank with the amount of tickets you are purchasing.

arrow You may win more than one prize. If you're super lucky, you may even win all five of them!

arrow If, when I am generating the random numbers, the same number comes up twice, I will delete that post and generate again. Though you can win more than one prize, you cannot win more than once with the same lotto #.

arrow Please don't forget to include any unwanted butterflies in your trade to me. Thank you in advance!

Tickets sold:
Rupuzzled - 5 tickets (#'s 1-5)
Frostix Flame - 50 tickets (#'s 6-55)
heartofshadows88 - 50 tickets (#'s 56-105)
PrinceSpiel - 5 tickets (#'s 106-110)
Angel865 - 50 tickets (#'s 111-160)
your_german_cupcake - 5 tickets (#'s 161-165)
the_pimps_sis - 50 tickets (#'s 166-215)
Sailor Tin Nyanko - 50 tickets (#'s 216-265)
IspeakAlBedh - 5 tickets (#'s 266-270)
Saint Timmy9999 - 1 ticket (# 271)
Dreadmaster27 - 10 tickets (#'s 272-281)

User Image

None at this time.

User Image

The bump contest is simple; the object is to post more bumps in a month than any other player. The bumps will be updated as often as possible, but the date they were last updated will be posted so you know where you stand opposed to other players.

Prizes:

1st Place: Letter
2nd Place: 5k
3rd Place: 1k

arrow Please PM Duchess Dill and ler her know if you'd like to participate in the bumping contest. Doing so will have us check your bumps. If you don't let us know you're participating, your bumps will not be counted!

arrow You MUST number your own bumps. I will not count them for you!

arrow You have to chat! Don't just post numbers. I hate having a boring thread. Talk to each other! Make friends!

arrow If you are caught cheating, you will be placed on the black list and will not be able to participate in my thread ever again. If you've paid a fee for any other games, you will not get a refund.

arrow If you are participating in the random # game or dice game (or both) you may still participate in the bump contest. Just be sure to number your posts!

arrow Please don't forget to send me any unwanted butterflies in a trade to me. Thank you in advance!

Contestants:
Kittypwnznubs
Machem
Frostix Flame
rocket_willing
demonjurai
B l a c k P o p p y
IspeakAlBedh
MysticalFeelings
Isabeau Saraid
zippers6
Wings of Burning Gold

Top 5:
1. IspeakAlBedh - 420 Bumps
2. Isabeau Saraid - 286
3. demonjurai - 228
4. Kittypwnznubs - 132
5. Machem - 94

Updated: 12th April; 10:30am English Time.

User Image

None at this time.

User Image

To play the dice game, you need to roll five six-sided dice by using the 'post action' on the right side of the page when you post a reply to the thread. You win by getting a 5, 6, 29, or 30. You must pay a fee of 500 gold to play.

Prizes:
5 or 30: Letter (1 per person; total of 2 given per month)
6 or 29: 1k (5 per person; unlimited amount given per month)

arrow You must be on the list to play before playing. In order to get on the list, you must send me 500 gold by trade. Please label it 'Dice game' for quick reference. I try hard to sign on once per day, so you should not have to wait longer than 24 hours for me to accept your trade and add you to the list.

arrow You have to chat! Don't just post your roll. I hate having a boring thread. Talk to each other! Make friends!

arrow If you are caught cheating (rolling without paying), you will be placed on the black list and will not be able to participate in my thread ever again. If you've paid a fee for any other games, you will not get a refund for this game or any others.

arrow If you win, you must PM me with a link to the page number that you've won on. As soon as I sign on and recieve the PM, I will send you a trade with your prize.

arrow Please don't forget to include any unwanted butterflies in your trade to me. Thank you in advance!

People on the list to play:
Kale Qualas
- Ken X Amada -
Frostix Flame
PrinceSpiel
Wings of Burning Gold
Miss Robina

Winners:

Letters:
None at this time.

Gold:
Kale Qualas (1k)

User Image

None at this time.

User Image

To play the random # game, you need to generate a random number between 1 and 1000 by using the 'post action' on the right side of the page when you post a reply to the thread. You win by getting a 1, 24, or 1000. You must pay a fee of 500 gold to play.

Prizes:
24: Letter (1 per person; total of 2 given per month)
1 or 1000: 1k (5 per person; unlimited amount given per month)

arrow You must be on the list to play before playing. In order to get on the list, you must send me 500 gold by trade. Please label it 'Random # Game' for quick reference. I try hard to sign on once per day, so you should not have to wait longer than 24 hours for me to accept your trade and add you to the list.

arrow You have to chat! Don't just post your number. I hate having a boring thread. Talk to each other! Make friends!

arrow If you are caught cheating (posting without paying), you will be placed on the black list and will not be able to participate in my thread ever again. If you've paid a fee for any other games, you will not get a refund for this game or any others.

arrow If you win, you must PM me with a link to the page number that you've won on. As soon as I sign on and recieve the PM, I will send you a trade with your prize.

People on the list to play:
emptystrawberry
Machem
Frostix Flame
Shinjirou
Beckii-xx
sad_girlformat
Rose_Black_Angel
Sol_seekingRAKUEN_

Winners:

Letters:
Machem
Rose_Black_Angel

Gold:
Machem (2k)

User Image

None at this time.

User Image

To participate in the tektek contest, you need to make an avatar by going to tektek.org and choosing 'create dream avatar'. You must follow the month's guidlines, send it to me by PM, as well as a 750 gold fee for each avatar you wish to enter for that month. No limit on how many you can enter.
At the end of the month, when I have all entries, I will post all the avatars here so people can vote on them. I will have them available for votes for 15 days. Prizes for the contest will go out on the 16th of the following month.

This month's avatar:
Demonic / Angelic. Make your best nice or evil avatar! Could be male or female, and you can equip any color of items.

This month's entrants:
MissHudsonHawk
heartofshadows88 (2 entries)
Homie531
KakeGirlArjuna (2 entries)
Terra Nights
shikako1201
tidusesgirlyuna
filpino_gurl (2 entries)
AnimeLover187 (2 entries)
B u b b l e - T e a xX
little miss sunshyn
sweetstar_16
dysLexi
B u b b l e - T e a xX

User Image

The referral contest is a special thing I've put together just for this month to help build the givaway back up since it's been out of commission for so long. All you need to do is let people know that my givaway is back up, and give them the link to get them here. Ask them nicely to PM me and tell me that you referred them back to the thread. You don't have to just refer people who were past players.

You do get credit for someone even if someone else has referred them back. For instance, say Duchess Dill wanted to refer Sensaina back to the thread, but Shadow Walker111 already did so. She will PM me saying that both of them referred her. It's not your fault if other people have gotten to them first. (Don't abuse this rule, though. If you see people are already posting in the thread, don't PM them asking them to send me a PM saying you referred them. Don't spam people!!)

Top Referrer's:
6 Points - - Ken X Amada -
2 Points - Duchess Dill
1 Point - Machem
1 Point - Isabeau Saraid
1 Point - Kale Qualas

User Image

User Image

User Image
To be an affiliate, please send me a PM with a link or banner to post.
(I do not charge anything. But, I ask, please link my givaway in your thread as well.)
DO NOT advertise in my thread! It will land you on the black list.

User Image

heart Closed, for now. heart
mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers