Sexy Kitten

43,290 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

gaia_star Don't Beg and be Patient.
                                                                gaia_star Post the item NUMBER that you want.
                                                                gaia_star There is currently no limit, as I make it fair.
                                                                gaia_star Keep it PG-13 in here. [It is the internet, children will always be around]
                                                                gaia_star QUOTE ME! [NEW!]

Allowed in this Thread
                                                                gaia_diamond Trading an item for an item on the list.
                                                                gaia_diamond Donations of Gold and Items.
                                                                gaia_diamond Gift Giving/Gift Bombing. [Not Required]
                                                                gaia_diamond Chit Chat and Bumps. [You don't have to be here for the items, feel free to chat. Nothing Vulgar]
                                                                gaia_diamond Youtube Videos. [As long as it isn't anything vulgar or bad]
                                                                gaia_diamond Gifs. [As long as it isn't anything vulgar or bad]
                                                                gaia_diamond Your own item RNG.

NOT Allowed in this Thread
                                                                gaia_spoons Spam [Unless it is a mini-event]
                                                                gaia_spoons Begging [I'm not rich]
                                                                gaia_spoons Posting other threads without Permission. Ask me first!
                                                                gaia_spoons Hitting on my Baes/Lil Demons within this thread. [Everyone who comes here is my Bae/Lil Demon... Try to stay as one.]
                                                                gaia_spoons Absolutely Positively NO FIGHTING [Even though you are battling it out for items, you don't have to battle each other.]

Please read the Rules-Ext. Why? Because too many people break my rules often and I do not want to see anyone make it to a black list. It's been clean since March (The original start of my thread) and I'd hate there to be any names added.

User Image

Page 1
Rules Rules-EXT Moderators The List Animal List Blacklist Donators Thread Link Important Notes Affiliated Threads Moderator's Tasks My Art Avatars Gifted Art Page of Games

Page 2
Quote This Games Explained RNG/Bonus RNG Multi-RNG {Shout!} Homework Avatar Theme Notes Avatar Theme The Past Avatar Themes

Sexy Kitten

43,290 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Don't beg, and be patient: Begging can annoy anyone, it makes people less willing to help. Be Patient, life obligations doesn't always agree with free time.

Post the item NUMBER: There are numbers next to the items for a reason, Please state those!

There is no limit: I make it fair, if I see you need a limit, I will limit you myself, but you will still get some of the items you request.

Keep it PG-13 in here. [It is the internet, children will always be around].: We must act like the adults we are and show them a better side than constant curses, as their parents could restrict them from the joy of the internet they may have. Remember back in our day we didn't have these fancy thingamajigs...

QUOTE ME!: I've come to learn I completely miss posts regarding the list if I am not quoted. Please do not Quote the OP though.

Trading an item for an item: If the item is on the list, you can trade an item for it. [Sometimes List can be inaccurate due to working]

Donations of Gold and Items: Feel free to donate items or even gold. Gold goes towards gifting! One man's trash is another man's treasure!

Gift Giving/Gift Bombing: This isn't required, but feel free to do it. I'm not the only one here who has gift bombed and gave gifts. This is why you should keep your wishlist visible and updated.

Chitchat and Bumps: You don't have to be here for the list, can hang out! Be kind, don't fight, nothing vulgar. If I feel your post might cause a fight, I will delete it.

Youtube Videos: I allow you to post Youtube videos, just as long as there is nothing vulgar about it. If I feel your post might cause a fight, I will delete it. [I plan to protect people in the thread as much as possible]

Gifs: They are allowed, but as long as they aren't anything vulgar or bad. If I feel your gif might cause a fight or is vulgar, I will delete it.

Your own RNG: If you want to do a RNG, Feel free to! We've done it before, so don't be afraid!

Spam: Very simple... try not to spam. I'm very lenient on this however, so there is no possible way for you to get banned by spam unless it is something that breaks the rules.

Begging: This is very important here. I am NOT rich. I am doing this to help people, so there is no gold gain in this.

Posting other Threads without permission: Ask me first. Seriously, I've seen my thread spammed with links to things that don't even correspond to what I am doing here. Ask me first, it doesn't hurt to ask.

Hitting on my Baes/Lil Demons within this thread: Everyone who comes here becomes my Bae/Lil Demon... try to stay as one. When you are one of my Lil Demons, you get chances, better chances, for things. Doing something someone doesn't like and they confront me over it, could end up with you getting blacklisted.

Absolutely NO FIGHTING: The thread doesn't run that fast as it did, so there is no need for any form of fighting. Please stay civil and avoid any form of fighting. If someone is trying to fight you, ignore them and PM me.

User Image

Page 1
Rules Rules-EXT Moderators The List Animal List Blacklist Donators Thread Link Important Notes Affiliated Threads Moderator's Tasks My Art Avatars Gifted Art Page of Games

Page 2
Quote This Games Explained RNG/Bonus RNG Multi-RNG {Shout!} Homework Avatar Theme Notes Avatar Theme The Past Avatar Themes

Sexy Kitten

43,290 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

Sexy Kitten

43,290 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
                  User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Hello everyone, it is me "Mini-me"! (Under the username: DaemonDeDevii)
I control the Human item list. If I feel you need a limit, I will limit you, otherwise feel free to claim. If you have Human items you wish to donate, feel free to send a trade.
Please don't confuse me for the big Leader, it is very common as DaemonDeDevil is with an L and I am with an i!

User Image

**New!** Now to prevent the page from being too big, the list will now be contained in spoilers!
**Important Note: Trades are now Received by an official Mule of the thread, but the charity items are still held by DaemonDeDevii**

User Image

User Image

Page 1

Page 2

Daetea generated a random number between 0 and 300 ... 199!

Sexy Kitten

43,290 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
                  User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Hello my paw-sitive and furr-y friends.
I am Chat Noir (Under username Chat Noir-kins) and I am in charge of this claw-some list!
There is no limit for these nor is there a cat-ch! Paw items are the least claimed thing because humans don't understand us!

User Image

**New!** Now to prevent the page from being too big, the list will now be contained in spoilers!

User Image

User Image

A1. User Image
                                                                                        A2. User Image
                                                                                        A3. User Image
                                                                                        A4. User Image
                                                                                        A5. User Image
                                                                                        A6. User Image
                                                                                        A7. User Image
                                                                                        A8. User Image
                                                                                        A9. User Image
                                                                                        A10. User Image
                                                                                        A11. User Image
                                                                                        A12. User Image
                                                                                        A13. User Image
                                                                                        A14. User Image
                                                                                        A15. User Image
                                                                                        A16. User Image
                                                                                        A17. User Image
                                                                                        A18. User Image
                                                                                        A19. User Image
                                                                                        A20. User Image
                                                                                        A21. User Image
                                                                                        A22. User Image
                                                                                        A23. User Image
                                                                                        A24. User Image
                                                                                        A25. User Image
                                                                                        A26. User Image
                                                                                        A27. User Image
                                                                                        A28. User Image
                                                                                        A29. User Image
                                                                                        A30. User Image
                                                                                        A31. User Image
                                                                                        A32. User Image
                                                                                        A33. User Image
                                                                                        A34. User Image
                                                                                        A35. User Image
                                                                                        A36. User Image
                                                                                        A37. User Image
                                                                                        A38. User Image
                                                                                        A39. User Image
                                                                                        A40. User Image
                                                                                        A41. User Image
                                                                                        A42. User Image
                                                                                        A43. User Image
                                                                                        A44. User Image
                                                                                        A45. User Image
                                                                                        A46. User Image
                                                                                        A47. User Image
                                                                                        A48. User Image
                                                                                        A49. User Image
                                                                                        A50. User Image
                                                                                        A51. User Image
                                                                                        A52. User Image
                                                                                        A53. User Image
                                                                                        A54. User Image
                                                                                        A55. User Image
                                                                                        A56. User Image
                                                                                        A57. User Image
                                                                                        A58. User Image
                                                                                        A59. User Image
                                                                                        A60. User Image
                                                                                        A61. User Image
                                                                                        A62. User Image
                                                                                        A63. User Image
                                                                                        A64. User Image
                                                                                        A65. User Image
                                                                                        A66. User Image
                                                                                        A67. User Image
                                                                                        A68. User Image
                                                                                        A69. User Image
                                                                                        A70. User Image
                                                                                        A71. User Image
                                                                                        A72. User Image
                                                                                        A73. User Image
                                                                                        A74. User Image
                                                                                        A75. User Image
                                                                                        A76. User Image
                                                                                        A77. User Image
                                                                                        A78. User Image
                                                                                        A79. User Image
                                                                                        A80. User Image
                                                                                        A81. User Image
                                                                                        A82. User Image
                                                                                        A83. User Image
                                                                                        A84. User Image
                                                                                        A85. User Image
                                                                                        A86. User Image
                                                                                        A87. User Image
                                                                                        A88. User Image
                                                                                        A89. User Image
                                                                                        A90. User Image
                                                                                        A91. User Image
                                                                                        A92. User Image
                                                                                        A93. Not Available
                                                                                        A94. User Image
                                                                                        A95. User Image
                                                                                        A96. User Image
                                                                                        A97. User Image
                                                                                        A98. Not Available
                                                                                        A99. User Image
                                                                                        A100. User Image
                                                                                        A101. User Image
                                                                                        A102. User Image
                                                                                        A103. User Image
                                                                                        A104. User Image
                                                                                        A105. User Image
                                                                                        A106. User Image
                                                                                        A107. User Image
                                                                                        A108. User Image
                                                                                        A109. User Image
                                                                                        A110. User Image
                                                                                        A111. User Image
                                                                                        A112. User Image
                                                                                        A113. User Image
                                                                                        A114. User Image
                                                                                        A115. User Image
                                                                                        A116. User Image
                                                                                        A117. User Image
                                                                                        A118. User Image
                                                                                        A119. User Image
                                                                                        A120. User Image
                                                                                        A121. User Image
                                                                                        A122. User Image
                                                                                        A123. User Image
                                                                                        A124. User Image
                                                                                        A125. User Image
                                                                                        A126. User Image
                                                                                        A127. User Image
                                                                                        A128. User Image
                                                                                        A129. User Image
                                                                                        A130. User Image
                                                                                        A131. User Image
                                                                                        A132. User Image
                                                                                        A133. User Image
                                                                                        A134. User Image
                                                                                        A135. User Image
                                                                                        A136. User Image
                                                                                        A137. User Image
                                                                                        A138. Not Available
                                                                                        A139. User Image
                                                                                        A140. User Image
                                                                                        A141. User Image
                                                                                        A142. User Image
                                                                                        A143. User Image
                                                                                        A144. User Image
                                                                                        A145. User Image
                                                                                        A146. User Image
                                                                                        A147. User Image
                                                                                        A148. User Image
                                                                                        A149. User Image
                                                                                        A150. User Image
                                                                                        A151. User Image
                                                                                        A152. User Image
                                                                                        A153. User Image
                                                                                        A154. User Image
                                                                                        A155. User Image
                                                                                        A156. User Image
                                                                                        A157. User Image
                                                                                        A158. User Image
                                                                                        A159. User Image
                                                                                        A160. User Image
                                                                                        A161. User Image
                                                                                        A162. User Image
                                                                                        A163. User Image
                                                                                        A164. User Image
                                                                                        A165. User Image
                                                                                        A166. Not Available
                                                                                        A167. User Image
                                                                                        A168. User Image
                                                                                        A169. User Image
                                                                                        A170. User Image
                                                                                        A171. User Image
                                                                                        A172. User Image
                                                                                        A173. User Image
                                                                                        A174. User Image
                                                                                        A175. User Image
                                                                                        A176. User Image
                                                                                        A177. User Image
                                                                                        A178. User Image
                                                                                        A179. User Image
                                                                                        A180. User Image
                                                                                        A181. User Image
                                                                                        A182. User Image
                                                                                        A183. User Image
                                                                                        A184. User Image
                                                                                        A185. User Image
                                                                                        A186. User Image
                                                                                        A187. User Image
                                                                                        A188. User Image
                                                                                        A189. User Image
                                                                                        A190. User Image
                                                                                        A191. User Image
                                                                                        A192. User Image
                                                                                        A193. User Image
                                                                                        A194. User Image
                                                                                        A195. User Image
                                                                                        A196. User Image
                                                                                        A197. User Image
                                                                                        A198. User Image
                                                                                        A199. User Image
                                                                                        A200. User Image

User Image

Page 1

Page 2

Sexy Kitten

43,290 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

Daetea generated a random number between 0 and 300 ... 5!

Sexy Kitten

43,290 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

gaia_star Arcee Gibson
                                                                gaia_star These Bears
                                                                gaia_star I The Litch
                                                                gaia_star Free Penguins
                                                                gaia_star Defloweredmind
                                                                gaia_star Tommy Chongs Kid
                                                                gaia_star Plaid Pantys
                                                                gaia_star KitseneTinsune
                                                                gaia_star Shyness Foxie
                                                                gaia_star Kanxiaru
                                                                gaia_star XI--FemmeFatale--IX
                                                                gaia_star Strawberry Pandalaura
                                                                gaia_star Wilting Passion
                                                                gaia_star Lunar Rune Fox
                                                                gaia_star undertaker-s-cookie
                                                                gaia_star l ephemera l
                                                                gaia_star mimimalice
                                                                gaia_star XxSweetVixenxX
                                                                gaia_star HyacynthBlue
                                                                gaia_star Taistar1661
                                                                There were many who donated to the other thread for it's cause however I do not recall all who had donated.

Note: Due to a huge influx of tippers, and it taking up a huge amount of space I have decided to null out this part of the pleasant donators. Please know that if you have tipped, it was greatly appreciated and helped work towards many wishlist items for those who came into the thread. I always appreciate you tippers!

User Image

Page 1

Page 2

Sexy Kitten

43,290 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

I have a brand new logo for the thread:
User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/he54erc][img]http://i.imgur.com/4svVepz.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/he54erc][img]http://i.imgur.com/Aw8tL7O.png[/img][/url]

And a brand new one created by Plaid Pantys: **Due to size, contained in spoilers**

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/he54erc][img]http://i.imgur.com/mVwn0ab.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

Page 1

Page 2

Sexy Kitten

43,290 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

The list is back up, and some changes were made to the thread.

Along with all this, there is now a Thread Mule that is monitored by myself and a moderator in this thread. The mule holds the current item list.

This allows for quicker trades than I could give on my own

User Image

Page 1

Page 2

Sexy Kitten

43,290 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Here you will find links to threads of all sorts such as Quest threads, Art Threads or anything I have agreed to share here.

gaia_crown Art/Shops
User Image

gaia_crown Quests

gaia_crown Other
User Image
User Image

User Image

Page 1

Page 2

Sexy Kitten

43,290 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

Sexy Kitten

43,290 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Art that I am working on for others will be put here. As I make progress in them, the pictures will update. I am making them small enough to be signature size.
A fair warning to those who would get avi art from me; I injured my hand twice in the past and am trying to get back at least some of my drawing ability. This is how I plan to do it~

Red Sesshoumaru: [Status] Finished!
User Image

xIzuna no Lovex: [Status] Inked
User Image

Haji Demon: [Status] Rough Sketch Done [2nd] Sketch Done [3rd] Finished!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ShadowFoxWhisper: [Status] 1 Inked, other in progress
User Image

Shiinii: [Status] Sketched
User Image

More Wub Wub: [Status] Sketched
User Image

Defloweredmind: [Status] Rough Sketch done
User Image

Reine Blanche: [Status] Learning how Bikes work [LOL]
Lady_Vengeance-kazi: [Status]
L-Justice: [Status] Raging at Legs
Maylink: [Status] Secret >:3
AirReany: [Status] Coming up with a way to Chibi the avatar
Arcee Gibson: [Status] Plotting
Mystic Goddess of Night: [Status] [2nd]
Aisha Tala: [Status]
sakura 17487: [Status]
RenaKin90: [Status] Rough Sketched
User Image

Plaid Pantys: [Status] Sketched
User Image

Hottie F U M I : [Status]
XI--FemmeFatale--IX: [Status] Inked
TBA

User Image

Page 1

Page 2

Sexy Kitten

43,290 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

For the convenience of those who need a picture of one of my avis in case they draw them.

**Note: Some categories will be put in spoilers. These are more of self images than avatars I'd want art of**
Paws
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Random
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lapis Luna OC
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Random Cosplay
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pokemon Cosplay

Final Fantasy Cosplay
User ImageUser Image
Sailor Moon Cosplay
User ImageUser Image
Chat Noir Cosplay
Marshall Lee (Modern) Cosplay
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Other

User Image

Page 1

Page 2

Sexy Kitten

43,290 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

This is where the gifted art I received will go~
(If I missed you, just bump me with the picture again!)

**Note: Images will now be contained in spoilers. Avatars can be found a post above**

Kyasuri:
User ImageUser Image

Clefairykid:
User ImageUser Image

ShadowFoxWhisper:
User ImageUser Image

Almira Skye:
User Image

Sindeyella:
User ImageUser Image

- A k i -:
User ImageUser Image

Miya Pyon Tori:
User Image

Deodwighteas:
User ImageUser Image

Helixir:
User ImageUser Image

Dearest Deer:

w8n:
User ImageUser Image

isette:
User ImageUser Image

INCEPTI0N
User ImageUser Image

Teaparty Pirate
User ImageUser Image

-I- Fearz -I-
User ImageUser Image

There are other images that will be added. I have however, lost several images between the first thread and this thread due to my Computer not saving everything. I am sorry to those that have given me art and it is not available for seeing here.

User Image

Page 1

Page 2

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff