Posting 0.20454545454545 20.5% [ 9 ]
Selling Work (Art, Signs, etc) 0.15909090909091 15.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 441 442 443 > >> >>> »|

Moonlight Loiterer

Navigation:
Intro-rules/info-lists-links-donators-gifts-eggs

Introduction

Hello and welcome to The D Lists. This is a charity thread meant for people with expensive quests, who I can donate to over long periods of time. Whether you’re questing one item or a whole dream avatar, I’ll be here for you. I hope that my helping people will result in some friendships and encourage them to help others too once they’ve finished their quests. Please read the next post before you post yourself, it will answer some of your questions and let you know what I’d like to avoid in this thread.

Updates:
June 17th, 2010 - Grand Opening.
July 28th, 2010 - Post added for clickable eggs
March 20th, 2011 - Spot the Different Avi Added
April 26th, 2011 - Hiatus due to computer issues.
May 30th, 2011 - Permanent closing

NOTICE
I have opened a new charity, ASSistance.
For those of you who have been getting constant donations from this charity, you will not be permitted to receive donations from my new charity until it has been opened for a month.
User Image

Moonlight Loiterer

Rules

-Follow Gaia ToS and Chatterbox rules.
-No Begging or Harassing.
If it appears I have missed your request, please ask again, but do not spam my thread with requests for gold. I don’t have to donate
-Do not quote the first page.
-You may only bump once per page.
Bumping includes emote only posts, one word posts, and other posts not in reply to conversation.
-Do not advertise your threads excessively.
You may post a few links once in a while, but please do not spam my thread with posts about your own. I will gladly link to your thread if you link mine in yours.
-No Mules
If I catch you trying to fool me by using a mule to get more gold you will be removed from the list you are on, and will no longer receive any donations from me.

Continued rule breaking will result in a blocking from the thread indefinitely.

Donation Information

-I donate with pure gold.
Item donations are usually only used during contests. First time donations will be 10k or under.
-I only donate to those with quests 100k+.
Every list has it’s own additional quest requirements for donations.
Also, I will not donate to quests for just gold. You do not have to be on a list to receive a donation.
-Private messages, profile comments, and trades asking for gold will be ignored.
All requests for donations should be posted in this thread.
-I do not donate to new members.
If you’ve been on Gaia for less than a month I will not donate.
-You may only be on one list at a time
-If you don’t thank me for the first donation, you don’t get a second.
You will be added to my list of “ungratefuls” and I will not help you.
-I do not add gold to unaccepted trades.
If you did not complete a trade, you are not getting anymore gold until you finish the trade.
To get on the list your quest must meet requirements,follow rules, and simply be nice.
-Your removal from a list will come without warning or notification.
Grounds for removal are:
-Inactivity. If you do not log on to accept the trades and/or do not visit the thread anymore.
-Lack of thanks. I don’t require a “thank you” every week, but I do want to be thanked once in a while.
-Quest Completion. I won’t help those who don’t need it.
-Rule Breaking. Being on the list doesn’t mean you can get away with bad things, follow the rules.

Moonlight Loiterer

The Lists

People on this List receive 10k every Saturday and 25k every 14th of the month.*
There is a limit of 20 people for this list, and a quest price requirement of 1 million gold.
* Note: People on the Eastern Hemisphere will most likely get their donations on what is Sunday and the 15th for them, because of the time differences.

AB91
♥BlackDahlia999
♥Dementia and Insomnia
Empty_Memories
L u c ii f e r_x
♥MerrickMinoshi
Saipharian
♥SashaLockHeart

Links are to their quest threads.

Moonlight Loiterer

Links

If you wish to be linked, please PM me about it.

User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/CharityDList][IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2dt7jw4.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Moonlight Loiterer

Donors

These are people who have helped me out by donating to the thread.
Donations under 10k in worth are not listed.

-disconnect13: 92.7k <33333
-Forsaken Myth: Sagamate<3
-Mandy Amour: 25k
-Bombasaur: 10k
-Le Heroin 100k <33333
-Becka001 50k<33
-Baby Bandoliers Scarlet Rose <333
-EABrigadeTaishi Timmy <333333333
-SuushiSam Winter Bride <33333
-Nikkos Mommy 10k <3
-shotdead 20k <3
-SawDUHme jr. 10k <3
-IchiRukiClaire: Ladybug crown(9k) + Blue Magical Giftbox (3k)
-Iseijin8330: 475k <33333333333
-brandon1312: 10k <3
-Candied Laces: 2k
-Xiahou Jin: 25k <333
-Koie-Chan 80k <333333
L u c ii f er_x: 300k <33333333
-Legit Boner Ancient Katana+50k. (HOLYSHIZNIT!)
-enjoii PLENTY of trash, inks, fish and other items. Worth around 400k total. heart heart
- -condom package-: 10k <3
- Narby Vader 219k ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Please do not ask any of these people for donations.

Moonlight Loiterer

Gifts in Return

These are gifts I have received from my lovely "donatees".

Art
By Neonn_Raiinbowz ~ By DeathbyShroomz ~ By [[Red Death]] ~ By chocoberrymint ~ Also by chocoberrymint ~ Chocoberrymint ~ Choco once again ~ By Sacora ~ By P O Q U I S ~ By oboy_original ~ Another by [[Red Death]] ~ By Illumize ~ By friendly_soul

Signs

For signs, just my username or real name is fine, but you can add whatever you'd like. (I myself like hearts ♥)

Moonlight Loiterer

Eggs

It seems that so many of my donatees had eggs that it made sense to put them here because I know they'd appreciate clicks.

My PokeFarm
Empty_Memories
BlackDahlia999
Undead Confection_xx
Kiarusiumaru
Iseijn8330
The Mad Collector

if you'd like your link added just let me know.

Moonlight Loiterer

FAQ

-When did you start donating?/Why did you start donating?
Well, the original thread was posted on January 30th, 2010. I started it because I had just given up my own quest and didn't know what to do with the extra gold. I decided to just give my gold to some people who were still questing. I guess I started loving the appreciation people showed and seeing how happy they got and that made me want to continue donating.
Of course, I've donated before I posted The D List but never as much as I do now.
-Why is it called "The D Lists"?
D as in donation. (yep, I'm not that original)
-For how long will you keep donating?
I have no idea. Because I don't have many real life responsibilities at the moment, I can be online a lot to earn gold and donate. But since I'm getting older quite quickly and might not be able to be as active in the future, I could not have the time to earn gold for more than just me. There is also the chance I will get bored of Gaia and have no desire of returning. But I promise you all if anything happens I will let you know and try to stay in contact with the friends I've made through this site.
-Do you donate outside of this thread?
Yes. I browse the forums and will occasionally donate to people who have quest bars in their sigs or who have quest threads.
-How do you make gold?
My main "income" is vending and booty grab. I also gamble with tokens to get tickets,play zOMG! and sell signs or art.
-Do you quest?
Yes, of course. But don't worry donatees, I always keep at least 500,000 gold for donations.

If you have any other questions about my donating or The D List, please ask in the thread.
If you want to know about me, please visit my profile or PM me.

Moonlight Loiterer

Moonlight Loiterer

Moonlight Loiterer

Moonlight Loiterer

Moonlight Loiterer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items