Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Creature

User Image
▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬

I never get a lot of donations now days but post promoting is here and its time to drag up the old CB quest thread and gather some art buying funds or whatever else I decide I want. I always come back here and edit for whatever my new questing purposes are. Whenever I get that little bit of motivation or hope for it going well. Anyways, I'd love if for once, people could help me keep this thread alive through bumping and chatting. Donations are also very much loved but its not mandatory or anything obviously. I just want the thread to actually live and not to die or totally fail again, thus me promoting my regular, always go back to, quest thread.

UPDATES

11/27 - Realized Mammon's have gone way down. I took advantage before it's re-released, and sold my Pink Marionette to start off this quest. Gonna replace these bleh cheapy Great Old One wings and finally get me some Mammon's

11/5 - Gonna go back to questing the various items I have on my wishlist. Or maybe stuff I don't yet have on there but will find in the future. Gaia's putting out so many things lately and everything is so crazy priced, I'll have to bring back this quest thread to get anything.

6/26 - Putting the art funds quest on hold and questing Princess Manner. It's only 4.3mil, I've wanted it for a long time now, and I wanna quest and get it before its too late and it goes back up.

6/23 - With the new promote your post feature out I figured I'd promote my ancient quest thread(I always revive it again eventually for whatever) and get back to bumping.

▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬

Questionable Creature

User Image

-Follow Gaia ToS

-No scamming(I will find and report any people putting pop up scam boxes in here or anything of the sort)

-Do not beg(this is my quest thread not yours, I beg in my own threads not other peoples' quest threads and you should stick to the same)

-No Advertising(pm me to have your banner put in the affiliates section but don't make it huge)

-No spamming(don't spam one picture a million times in your post or have a giant one full of just emotes. Bumping and whatnot is fine though)

-Graphics made by stolen I M A G E, unlike her odd username lol, I expect no one to steal the graphics used in my quest thread

-Be respectful

-No Flaming

Note: I reserve the right to change and/or add any rules as I feel necessary

Questionable Creature

User Image

Current Quest: Mammon's Wings

Progress = 37mil / 40mil

Progress will go down if I spend gold on other stuff I want to have around in my invo, donate to people(randomly so don't ask), or if I buy avi art.

DONATORS

Can You Deep Throat: 200k
Twisted Breadsticks: 10mil ♥♥♥♥
Crazy Straw: 10mil♥♥♥♥
BS0D: 1mil ♥♥

I tend to clear out the donations list when I've only got donations listed from forever ago. I won't put every post tip in my list but I'll try to remember to put up people that send a trade with a donation. In advance though, I do thank everyone that tips any of my posts.

Questionable Creature

User Image

First person on page 300 wins Henri the Poodle. You have to have posted in this thread at least a decent amount before which is decided by me if you've been here helping keep things alive and whatnot. If some random poster shows up at page 500 or I post first then the first qualifying person on the page will win.

Questionable Creature

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Link To Me:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/t.66851799/][IMG]http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae295/NayaMerai/mvp091.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/t.66851799/][IMG]http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae295/NayaMerai/29gh47l.png[/IMG][/url]

Questionable Creature

Questionable Creature

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas