CLOSED

Bashful Bunny

19,915 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Friendly 100
RULES FOR THE GIVE-AWAY
1. Do not PM me (or others) and bug me/them to give you gold or items
2. Do not advertise or post wish lists and things like that in this thread, those belong in your sig.
3. Please try not to stretch my pages.
4. Be nice, and if you can’t do that be polite. If you can’t do either, leave.
5. Don’t break Gaia Online’s TOS
6. Please try and have fun and remember to follow my rules

::NOTE::
~*All Gifts/Prizes and Gold will be Traded. I will not put anything in gift boxes.
This is because I want you to see that Im not cheating you and you are getting the items that are in the trade.

~*DO NOT GIVE ME ANYTHING IN RETURN FOR ANY TRADES I SEND TO YOU. THIS IS A GIVE-AWAY. I DONT WANT YOUR THINGS. KEEP THEM. SO IF YOU GET A TRADE, JUST ACCEPT IT, AND DONT GIVE ANYTHING IN RETURN.

Bashful Bunny

19,915 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
AFFILIATES
PM me if you wish to have your thread linked. You link me and I‘ll link you, that’s how this works.

WTF's Halloween 500K Lotto

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

BANNERS!

Created by:: Peth The Biter
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/t.54895807_1/][IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/BlissfullyBroken/La Tortuga/150.png[/IMG][/url]

Created by:: 0_Aricu Iszume_0
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/t.54895807_1/][IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/BlissfullyBroken/La Tortuga/154.gif[/IMG][/url]

Created by:: Ola-May
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/t.54895807_1/][IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/BlissfullyBroken/La Tortuga/153.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Bashful Bunny

19,915 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PAGE PRIZES
Page prizes are not done by first poster on the page. Once the page is filled up I do the random number generator (1-15) and that is how the winner is chosen.

1. Page 100 :: Regalia Pack (3items) && 500
2. Page 150 :: 5k
3. Page 200 :: 1k && Bugs, Paper, Flowers
4. Page 250 :: Mocha Pack (4items) && 550g
5. Page 300 :: Seafoam Gown && Cupids Crown
6. Page 350 :: Pink & White Pack (4items)
7. Page 400 :: Aquarium Decorations(8itmes) && 600g
8. Page 450 :: Orphan Pack(3items) && 700g
9. Page 500 :: 10K---Winner is MintMistress
10. Page 550 :: Angel Aquarium Bundle

RAINBOW GAMES

DICE GAME
This game will go on until the give-away ends.
~*Roll a 10 sided dice 20 times and get 170+
~*If you win take a screen shot and PM it to me, also PM me the page number you win on
~*There will only be one winner so if you win PM me right away
~*Prize:: 20k

Bashful Bunny

19,915 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

Bashful Bunny

19,915 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
LOTTO
Thanks demarkus55 for giving me the lotto idea as well as telling me how to do it (‘cuz I’m a loser and didn’t know).

To purchase tickets you have to PM me. Don’t try to do it in the thread because I might miss it and I’m not going to search. I am not letting anyone pick their numbers, it is just going to go in numerical order starting from 1 because that makes it easier on me. In the PM make sure you tell me how many tickets you wish to purchase. I will reply back and tell you the final price, what numbers you have, and also I will tell you to start a trade. Make sure you write down your numbers. I will keep a list of who has what numbers here in the thread but you need to be responsible and write them down as well.

There will only be one winner. The dice wont be rolled (meaning a winner wont be chosen) until at least 750 of the tickets are sold. As for when I roll the dice, I will post a date for that once I reach the 750 mark of tickets being sold so be looking out for updates on that. When a date is posted it will be a deadline for the remaining tickets to get sold.

Now, on the day I roll the dice a winner will be chosen (duh). If your number is rolled then I will send you a PM letting you know and I will also send the trade. Also the person who has the number closest to the one rolled will get a consolation prize between 1k-5k (depends on how close you are). That is exactly how it will work. If you don’t like it, don’t buy tickets, that solves that problem. For those of you who are buying, thank you very much for your contribution to the over all prize and good luck ^.^

~*1000 tickets to be sold (at least 750 must go before I give a date as to when I roll the dice)
~*35 tickets max per person
~*20g per ticket
~*Numbers go in order (You don’t pick)
~*Must PM me with # of tickets you wish to purchase
~*100k (one winner)

# Of Tickests Left:: 603
Dice Date:: ???

Who Has What

1-20: P3bbl3s2009
21-40 Axletia
41-55 bigdababy
56-75 lazycloudwatcher
76-95 CrossHeartDLC
96-115 Kairi09
116-135 Myotis1
136-155 0_Aricu Iszume_0
156-175 The little emo kid
176-195 Earl_Ratliff
196-197 i T e m p u r a
198-217 5Inuyasha123
218-127 ChipmunkChucker
228-262 XxBI0H4Z4RDxX
263-277 5Inuyasha
278-312 hos600a
313-347 WhiteTiger15
348-362 bigdababy
363-397 hos600a

Bashful Bunny

19,915 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
18 TIPS FOR GETTING GOLD

1. Whenever you are in a forum, such as the CB or GD, find threads with polls. Do the poll and post in the thread.
2. Walk around in towns collecting flowers, paper, and bugs, which you can turn into ink, paper hats, or bouquets and sell.
::Note:: You can also sell them without changing them into anything or you can use them in trades to get gold from other Gaians.
3. In towns shake trees and bushes.
4. While your in a thread play games, such as word bump, in between posts or if your just bored.
5. Always do the daily chance.
6. Sell items you no longer want.
7. If you buy MCs then make sure to buy one extra, wait for the price to go up in the market place and then sell your item.
8. Vote in the Arenas
9. Do each of the events/quests as many times as allowed (its usually 3) and save the items until the event is completely over. Then you can sell them in the market place
10. If there are bump games or other games in the threads around Gaia participate.
::Note:: Don’t do this if they ask you to pay a lot of gold just to do it.
11. RP. If youre not very experienced find RPs that are based on things you know about, also ask the others in the RP help you out if your stuck or to give you tips on how to get better.
12. If your really bored and cant find anything to do leave one comment on each of your friends profiles.
13. If your extremely bored surf Gaia (which only gets you a little gold) and read updates and things like that.
14. When you log in you get a small amount of gold
::Note:: Do not log out, then log in, then log out, then log in, a bunch of times. Doing it back to back like that doesn’t get you any gold. You have to wait a while in between log ins/outs for it to work.
15. Sign up for the alerts, even if you can only sign up for one that’s something.
16. Launch your journal. First post each day gets you 50gold.
::Note:: You can set it to private and type gold. Then just delete the entry, in case you ever decide to really start using your journal
17. Go fishing. You can sell everything you get from fishing.
18. Participate in having a fish tank and all the bonuses that come with it.

Thanks To::
~*big hottie 101 :: for tips 16 & 17

Bashful Bunny

19,915 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PEOPLE WHO HELPED///LOVE LIST
To get put on this list you have to do one of two things; donate or be a regular~~<3
A Big Thanks To All Who Have Helped Make This Give-Away One Of The Best.

~*Me:: Creator of Thread/Keeps it alive/Donated (duh)
~*All My Minions~~<3
~*Peth The Biter:: Banner Maker
~*MidoriKatsune:: For Donating
~*axel-66:: Quiz Maker

ICKY LIST
Pretty much a "black" list. I don’t have anyone here right now so lets keep it that way.
Follow my rules and you wont end up here.

~*
~*
~*

THREAD MASCOTS
A post for the little characters running around in the thread creating a ruckus as well as keeping people entertained. Hamster so kindly drew them for us and so here are links to pictures of them <3
1. Gamera
2. Ritsu
3. Scotty
4. Usagi

Done by Peth The Biter
5. Usagi and Gamera

Bashful Bunny

19,915 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
ABOUT OLA-MAY
First off…I’m the King. Get it? Got it? Good.
I'm 18 years old. My favorite color is rainbow. I love stars and turtles. My favorite food is...food? I decorate my wrists with bracelets. My room is full of stuffed animals that all have names. I adore cute things and often have a strong urge to break/harm them...though I rarely act on that impulse. Writing is my life line and reading my pulse. I love music, my iPod is blue. My Gaian nickname (bestowed upon my by the great Xingfu) is Rabbit, but calling me Ola (or King) is just fine.
If you wish to know more head to my profile or read my journal to get inside my head.~~<3

ABOUT OLA'S CUTE MINIONS <3
You may notice people being called by cute animal nicknames here. Well, they are the regulars and my incredibly smawesome friends and thus I am granting them a place. Also they are just about as powerful as me here so respect them and if they ask you not to do something don’t do it; they'll be my eyes ^.^

Nickname//Username
Fish // Jacket89
Panda // PrincessPanda09 {{hiatus}}
Hamster // CrossHeartDLC
Lizard // Liliygirl20001
Ferret // Xingfu Ferris Wheel
Inu // 5Inuyasha123
Lemur // Axletia
Starfish // quick_star_blossom
Skunk//Simply Spink
Chipymunk//ChipmunkChucker
Moo//XxBI0H4Z4RDxX

Bashful Bunny

19,915 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

Bashful Bunny

19,915 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

Bashful Bunny

19,915 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

Bashful Bunny

19,915 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

Magical Cat

23,200 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
O u r T I M E I S H A L L O W E E N....

-stalks Ola-

.... H A L L O W E E N I S O U R T i m e !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff