Versatile Sex Symbol

𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮

🍬 Daily Candy 🍬
Home My Gaia GCash
Shops GoFusion Forums
World Games Mobile App

--------------------------------------------

🧁 Daily Treat 🧁
*Open one by one. Grants 2064 - 8256 daily.
Sometimes will Gen. Gcash!

Home My Gaia Shops
Forums World Games

🍩 Sweet Links 🍩
Runway
Spinami
Daily Gift
Dumpster Dive *Every ~5 mins.

🍦 Some Sweet Stuff 🍦
These will grant you First of the Day Bonus!

*-_[Post a Journal Entry]_-*
You can make posts hidden, If wanted.

*-_[Post on a Profile]_-*
Feel free to comment on my Mule's Profile.

*-_[Vote in a Poll]_-*
I will update poll daily.

*-_[Post in the Forums]_-*
Feel free to bump away here.

Subscribe to this thread and Ill remind you everyday to get your dailies!

🍧 Limited Time! 🍧

Coming Soon!

Versatile Sex Symbol

🆂🆆🅴🅴🆃 🅳🅰🅸🅻🅸🅴🆂
🆂🅷🅾🅿 🅰🆁🅴🅰!

Welcome to the Shop Area of Sweet Dailies! This area will be updated weekly!
Take a look at the shops from our normals and help support our growing community! If you would like to be featured, Please look below for details!
Thank you and happy Plat Grabbin!

() () () () () () () () () ()

Shop 1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image Sana Minatozaki

Make sure you check out her shop HERE!
"My shop is all outfits. All I sell in my shop is everything outfits, thus its name "Everything Outfits"!"

Shop will be up until 12.14.20!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Shop 2

User Image
OmgABee
"My shop has a variety of price point items.
I try to sell a lot of leftover rigs and paw items. I also sell some higher valued items.
I am willing to accept reasonable offers on anything, especially if my price has been undercut. Thanks!"

Shop 3-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image USER

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Shop 4

User Image
USER

Shop 5-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image USER

Shop will be up until 12.7.20!

() () () () () () () () () ()

Coming Next Week!
1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Versatile Sex Symbol

So you want to be featured?
So getting featured is simple!
Just copy and paste the code below for a total of 7 days. All shops are updated with in a week. So, What happens if the 5 spots are filled for that week? Well, You will placed on Shop List for the following week. That way it gives every a equal opportunity to have their shop featured. :] I will have a running list and with up coming shops to be featured. :]
**The First 4 people that post will be featured for this week and next(12/2 - 12/14)!!!

-------------------

Feature Me!

Day _ / 7

Shop Description
DESCRIBE YOUR SHOP!

Strange Daffodil
You are on your way to getting featured!

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

-------------------

[center][u][size=20][color=#f6b2b2]F[/color][color=#fbbda1]e[/color][color=#ffc78f]a[/color][color=#fde39c]t[/color][color=#faffa8]u[/color][color=#e3ffb2]r[/color][color=#cbffbb]e[/color] [color=#c1ebff]M[/color][color=#c4ddf5]e[/color][color=#c7ceea]![/color][/size][/u]

[B]Day _ / 7 [/b]

[size=9]
[u]Shop Description[/u]
DESCRIBE YOUR SHOP!

[/size]

[quote="Strange Daffodil"]You are on your way to getting featured![/quote]
[color=#f6b2b2]ฅ[/color][color=#f8b6ac]^[/color][color=#f9b9a6]•[/color][color=#fbbda0]ﻌ[/color][color=#fcc09b]•[/color][color=#fec495]^[/color][color=#ffc78f]ฅ[/color] [color=#fdda97]ฅ[/color][color=#fce39b]^[/color][color=#fceca0]•[/color][color=#fbf6a4]ﻌ[/color][color=#faffa8]•[/color][color=#f2ffab]^[/color][color=#eaffae]ฅ[/color] [color=#dbffb5]ฅ[/color][color=#d3ffb8]^[/color][color=#cbffbb]•[/color][color=#c9fcc6]ﻌ[/color][color=#c8f8d2]•[/color][color=#c6f5dd]^[/color][color=#c4f2e8]ฅ[/color] [color=#c1ebff]ฅ[/color][color=#c2e6fc]^[/color][color=#c3e1f8]•[/color][color=#c4dcf5]ﻌ[/color][color=#c5d8f1]•[/color][color=#c6d3ee]^[/color][color=#c7ceea]ฅ[/color][/center]

Versatile Sex Symbol

Strange Daffodil's Quest List
If anyone would wanna help me out, I would greatly appreciate it!
If you have an item that is unlisted, Please let me know how much you will sell it for! I might be able to buy it off you! :]

Festive Ambitious Swimmer
User Image

Sosna's Chilly Yuletide
User Image

Versatile Sex Symbol

Versatile Sex Symbol

Versatile Sex Symbol

Versatile Sex Symbol

Versatile Sex Symbol

Shy Sex Symbol

Versatile Sex Symbol

spilled c0ffee