Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

honestly i dont know if anyone ever reads this part of the threads, and i dont mind in the least i have no idea what to say. I suppose i should go on about what i want this thread to be... ok hhmm... so everyone that has school or college and what not is going to be going into summer vacation and if your not a dork like i am you have no summer classes and are finding your self with a lot of free time, i just wanted to make something that would be fun for people, with games and events, and just a neat way to meet some new friends. i plan on making this last until aug, lets hope we are able to >.<;

Updates

week one- raise gold for events
User Image

.) Follow the Tos!
2.) Do not stretch the page.
3.) no flaming/ trolling.
4.) Please don't overdo cursing! i'm not that strict on this rule, but ya know sometimes it just gets to be too much. expand your vocabulary
5.) Keep your font size a readable size; have pity on those who have lost their glasses me
6.) No complaining about what you have/haven't got
7.) Respect the Mod's and my decisions,but that doesnt mean that you cant tell me if you think something is wrong. i want to hear feed back from you guys!
8.) If there is a problem don't hold back to pm me! but please do not spam me
9.) Don't quote anything from the first page.
10.) no bumping if you can help it :3 Conversing with others is so much more fun!
11.) Don't post your quest/wish list over and over again without talking.
8.) Please try to be semi-literate, we aren't in elementary school anymore.
9.) Do NOT beg.
10.) Don't ask for stuff.
11.) Don't come in here saying "I'm questing ___, donations are appreciated." Pet peeve of mine. It's ok to mention it but don't make it the first thing that you say.
12.) Do NOT steal my thread design/graphics.
13.)Do not host your own contest. i LOVE that you are in a giving mood and want to help out with the fun. All i ask is that you pm me about it and i will then post it on the first page.

User Image

list of all the lovely people that have helped us out. i will meet what ever you donate, within reason >.<; i can only make gold so fast. so say you donate 10,000gg,then i will donate the same amount, so in total we will have an extra 20,000gg

*mellow- 300,000gg

* Chroias-4,800gg

*iiEnigmus- 10,000gg

* piraypiray- 23000gg

*HarleyQuinn222-10000gg

User Image
User Image

The mods. respect them.they have the same powers that i do and are able to tattle on you and keep you from winning any prizes and being kicked out of the thread.

no one has been accepted for the challenge

How to apply to be a mod.

1.)send me a pm with the following underneath. with the title of MODS.

2.) i ask that you become a reg before applying. i need to know that you will be here often enough to help out.

The Fourm

Quote:
How often would you say you are on gaia?
how long have you been in this thread?
time zone?
why you want the job?
what is the ultimate answer?

User Image

Game 1

prize- every ten pages i will be giving out 5,000gg every 50 pages 10,000gg
how it works- every post on that page is a ticket. and i will do a random number generator to see who gets selected from that page.

Game 2

random #
1-50
you must get a lucky 14 : )
once you have gotten the number, if i was not there to see, send me a pm with the title random # telling me what page its on. please and thank you.

prize- 15,000gg

you can not bump for it. it must be talking. if its a spamish post and you win, you wont.

News Report

How to-
i want you to make up a fake news report. make it as silly or weird or creepy as you want.
the winner will be featured in the front page and eventually once he have enough in our news paper. ( can you tell i used to be in journalism ? )

Rules-
keep it under 500words, and make it as real as you can.
it may include but not limited to pictures quotes and real facts from history, feel free to lie with facts!
the contest will close once i get ten entries.

how to send- pm it to me.

prize- 40,000gg

User Image

if you have an idea for one feel free to pm me. i love hearing ideas and we can brainstorm. :3

TekTek

Base:
User Image

There is only one limit and that is I do not want the item Hidden Ace on the Avi.
No price limit.
And I hope people try to make it original, it doesn't have to look exactly like Harley.

About Harley (Maybe this helps?)
Harley Quinn in from Batman. She is a psychiatrist an then she falls desperatly in love with the Joker. She has two pet hyneas and her best friend is Poison Ivy. Harley is bubbly, funny, and often appears stupid. If Harley isn't wearing her black and red hat, her hair is in pig tails. She also likes stuffed animal giraffes. >.< Oh and she hates Batman for tormenting the Joker.

Reference pictures:

User Image
User Image
Hmm. . . and I have lots more pictures in my profile.
Dats it Thank you! Oh and I have been earning gold like a manic so depending on how good the tek teks are I can bump up the prize gold. Butt uhm 10,000 gold for sure.

Avainel
User Image

Funnies

i would like for you to send me a pm with the name of funnies, and to send me some pictures that you think are funny, one of the inspiration pics, a interweb comic, a real comic, or if its just a funny pic that you took.
examples:
[x]

Prize: 30,000gg

[x]
CHROIAS'S THREAD HERE

is holding a
BANNER CONTEST
This thread needs an AWESOME BANNER ART before we can really get started!
So, do everything y can to make a really fantastic banner for me before the cutoff date JUNE 5th
SUBMIT all entries to me via PM
Include the IMG and the CODE (separately) so that I can start posting entries right away!
ALL BANNERS will be used, but only THREE WILL WIN
1st PRIZE: 50k
2nd PRIZE: 25k
3rd PRIZE: 10k
check under AFFILIATES for entries
User Image

ah, the memories. i will post all the games and contests we had had here and whom the winners were.

* knellie- page 10- 5,000gg

* Claerwyne - random # - 15,000gg

*Claerwyne - page 20- 5,000gg

* knellie-random #-15,000gg

*knellie- page 30- 5,000gg

*knellie- random #-15,000gg

* knellie- page 50-10,000gg

*my-heart-is-mine- random # -15,000gg

* HarleyQuinn222- random #-15,000gg

* knellie- page 60- 5,000gg

*knellie- page 70- 5000gg

*Claerwyne - 1st place tektek- 40,000gg

* HarleyQuinn222-2nd place tektek-10000gg

* ZombieXGasm- page 80- 5,000gg

* knellie- page 80,000gg

*my-heart-is-mine - page 100- 15,000gg

* Claerwyne- random #- 15000gg

*HarleyQuinn222-random # -15000gg

*my-heart-is-mine - random # - 15,000gg

*HarleyQuinn222- page 110- 5000gg

* HarleyQuinn222-page 120-5000gg

*my-heart-is-mine - page 130- 5000gg

total given ** cant remember who won page 40...
User Image
User Image

Help advertise the thread <33

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/summer-days-giveaway/t.60980493/][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/5czi2f.jpg[/img][/url]/code]

[/color][/align]
User Image

Sea Shell Auction

How it works-
in the thread i will be randomly posting out some sea shells and you must quote it. each shell will be worth a different amount of points and will have a limit as to how many times it may be quoted. needless to say the points go to who ever quotes first.at the end of each month we will have a auction, you may save your points for the next month. you may not give others your points.

What they look like

User Image- worth 10 points.first 3 people to quote it.

User Image-worth 25 points. first 2 to quote it.

User Image- worth 50. first one to quote it.

score
knellie-50 points
marshmellow massacure- 10points
Avainel- 10points
my-heart-is-mine- 10points

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items