Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should my new Steampunk themed name be for my main avie when it gets finished? (most votes doesn't necessarily win, but I'm interested)

Oil-gasm 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 8 ]
Gerra Grinder 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 2 ]
Mistress Monkeywrench 0.14583333333333 14.6% [ 7 ]
Gogglehead 0.0625 6.2% [ 3 ]
Tessa L'Coil 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]

*shrug* I booty grab, post, Zomg. For the most part I Booty Grab to get the most gold but it gets boring after awhile.

Hello Shadow! How are you doing though?

O.G. Ladykiller

I used to BG all the time. Then monstermania went down. D:
*sob* I know Captain! I am trying to find a thread that has high gold and trigger rates....

*HUGS* I missed ye Captain!

O.G. Ladykiller

biggrin :hugs back: I missed you too! I'm on vacation, so I haven't had that much computer time. Your avvie is beautiful! (mine's my fail entry for the theme week.)

Well, my thing with BG is, everyone says dolphins give the biggest score, but I never make more than 1k on them. The ones that I find give the highest reward are those boxy snaky things, the big ones. (Quetzals? Something like that.)
Lol, I know! The monster tanks are what I always look for and there are so little threads supporting all the high monster trigger tanks sad

Awe... Thank You, I like your avi as well! I think it looks semi burlesque XD How is your vacation going?

O.G. Ladykiller

Eh, it's going okay.

Grawr, why isn't the cash from my offers coming through?
*pats* I know how you feel *scowls* Those offers are hit and miss for me XD
AVIE ART
User Image
This is Ringmaster Reginald, the official mascot of this thread! The rules are simple, draw him to the best of your ability for a chance at 3 AMAZING prizes! Any medium/black & white or color is acceptable.

Ladon Dragon
User Image

Ray_Muarta
User Image

XD R I N N Y
User Image

vero14_70
User Image

alexanator8797
User Image

O.G. Ladykiller

I had them work once. Never again. Alas!

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Click these please?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O.G. Ladykiller

ALRIGHT FOLKS

!!!Entries for the AVIE ART contest are up on pg 4428!!!

Make sure you go and vote before MONDAY AUGUST 9th

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I know who Im votin for!
*dances around* Whhheeee!!! I voted!

O.G. Ladykiller

I voted tooooo.

Quick Reply

Submit