Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokehmawn's Husband

Wheezing Gekko

►►►starzXnight's Modmas Contests 4laugh

►All contests are over and the winners have been announced! 4laugh Please check the first post to see who the winning pieces were drawn by :]

Trades/PMs are slowly being sent out @_@

Happy Holidays guys! I love avi art, so I'll be holding two contests that are art oriented.

✥ If you want a chance to win items, this is the post that you'll be interested in! yum_strawberry

✥ If you want to receive art from me, scroll down to the second post yum_puddi

►►Art Contest◄◄

Art of any of the following avatars will give you a chance to win one of many awesome prizes:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rules:
1) After you're finished with your entry, it must be submitted in this format:

[quote="starzXnight"][/quote]

[color=red][size=18]This is my entry for the art contest! :cute:[/size][/color]

[spoiler]
link to entry goes here c:
[/spoiler]

If I tip or quote your submission, that means that the first page has been updated.

2) Multiple entries are allowed c:
3) Artistic freedom on any of the avatars above is allowed yum_puddi However, please keep in mind that it should still resemble the original avatar to a certain extent XD
4) The art submitted must be drawn by you.
5) Don't violate the ToS please.
6) Have fun! And draw me lots of art emotion_kirakira

Judging:

The winner will be picked based off of my personal opinion :] I'll be determining which pieces I like the most and awarding the prizes from there. Instead of having a first, second, and third place, I will be awarding the grand prize (a full set of 2013 letters) to three different entrants ^^

Deadline:

All entries must be submitted by December 31, 2013 at 11:59 pm PST. Winners will be announced shortly after.

Prizes yum_puddi

Grand Prize(s) [a full set of 2013 letters will be awarded to three different entrants]:

Monthly Collectible Letter for January 2013 User Image
Monthly Collectible Letter for February 2013 User Image
Monthly Collectible Letter for March 2013 User Image
Monthly Collectible Letter for April 2013 User Image
Monthly Collectible Letter for May 2013 User Image
Monthly Collectible Letter for June 2013 User Image
Monthly Collectible Letter for July 2013 User Image
Monthly Collectible Letter for August 2013 User Image
Monthly Collectible Letter for September 2013 User Image
Monthly Collectible Letter for October 2013 User Image
Monthly Collectible Letter for November 2013 User Image
December 2013 Sealed Envelope User Image

Honorable Mentions:

The number of honorable mentions that I have will be determined by the total number of entries o3o You'll probably get one monthly collectible letter from 2012 / 2013 though 4laugh

Winners!

Grand Prize Winners:
sasayaKurai
swimming_bishies
Czhe

Honorable Mentions:
Moschki
Gunmi
BOMB4Y
TheFinalHeist
NuSith
Raleugh
Kiro_Shinigami

List of Entries

[x] [x] [x] [x]
[x] [x] [x] [x]
[x] [x] [x] [x]
[x] [x] [x] [x]
[x] [x] [x] [x]
[x] [x] [x] [x]
[x] [x] [x] [x]
[x] [x] [x] [x]
[x] [x] [x] [x]
[x] [x] [x] [x]
[x] [x] [x]

starzXnight rolled 4 100-sided dice: 69, 44, 60, 30 Total: 203 (4-400)

Pokehmawn's Husband

Wheezing Gekko

►►I wanna win some art!◄◄

Congrats to lilgemangel!! 4laugh

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

User Image

Hey guys 4laugh I'll be offering one lucky Gaian a chance to win one fully colored chibi yum_puddi More samples here c:

• Contest start date: December 2, 2013
    • Contest end date: December 31, 2013

Sounds awesome! How do I get it?

• Roll 4 100-sided dice
    • The first person to roll a 4 or a 400 wins! Note: the total has to be 4 or 400, not the individual values of the dice.
    • If you roll a 4 or a 400, please send me a PM with a link to the post with your winning roll.
    • Obtaining a 4 or a 400 by rolling any other combination of dice other than 4 100-sided dice will not count.
    • You're allowed to roll as many times as you want.
    • It's your responsibility to check whether or not you have rolled the winning number, since I can't look through every single post.
    • If no one has won by the end of the contest, I'll use the random number generator to pick a post in the thread :] Please note that this post must contain a dice roll in order for it to qualify. So... the more you post, the higher your chance to win :]

** I will try my darnedest to get the art out to the winner in a reasonable time frame, but please keep in mind that my inspiration/motivation is a fickle beast that I myself haven't been able to tame, so it may take some time for the art to be delivered sweatdrop It will be completed eventually though exclaim

*** I am still constantly experimenting with proportions, coloring style, etc., so if you win and there is a particular proportion/coloring style from my gallery that you like, feel free to let me know ^^

Pokehmawn's Husband

Wheezing Gekko

►►Random page contests are fun, right?◄◄

I'll also be having a small random page contest just to say thanks for sticking around ^^

• First post on page 50 wins a Sapphire Cave! User Image Congrats to Raleugh!
  • First post on page 100 wins a Virtual Marathon! User Image Congrats to Aikkikou!
  • First post on page 150 wins a Nolyn Silverchief of Stormforge! User Image Congrats to Lanky Glutton!
  • First post on page 200 wins a Funnel Kate! User Image Congrats to Aikkikou!
  • First post on page 250 wins a Digital Marathon! User Image Congrats to Son Dongwoon!
  • First post on page 300 wins a Tippy the Tapir! User Image Congrats to iiButt3rfly!
  • First post on page 350 wins a Unapologetic Sorry! User Image Congrats to Moschki!
  • First post on page 400 wins a Carnival Face Paint! User Image Congrats to Aikkikou!
  • First post on page 450 wins a The News for Cats! User Image Congrats to Selestia Bell!
  • First post on page 500 wins a La Sanguine! User Image Congrats to Little Torni!
  • First post on page 550 wins a Kuchisake-Onna! User Image Congrats to Little Torni!
  • First post on page 600 wins a Bourgaille! User Image Congrats to Candy_regie!
  • First post on page 650 wins a CYMKitten Toys! User Image Congrats to M A U R l C E!
  • First post on page 700 wins a Behind the Mask! User Image Congrats to Extra-Fancy Snow!
  • First post on page 750 wins a Inside-out Boy! User Image Congrats to Aikkikou

**If the pages listed above are not reached by the end of the contest, the remaining items will be randomly gifted to random posters in the thread.

If you win one of the page contests, please don't message me gonk I'll get you your prize, don't worry yum_puddi

Scit rolled 4 100-sided dice: 14, 32, 23, 38 Total: 107 (4-400)

Kindly Gaian

Starz art up for grabs? emotion_kirakira

Obsessive Cultist

ugh im 2 lazy 2 read this

Hunter

i'm gonna join this emotion_dowant

Scit rolled 4 100-sided dice: 53, 97, 25, 85 Total: 260 (4-400)

Kindly Gaian

*Grabby hands* ninja
First page ninja

Playful Lunatic

18,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150

henlo's Significant Otter

Omnipresent Cleric

14,825 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Invisible Gaian

20,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
too lazy but i will bump your topic
UR WELCOME STARZ

DJ Arrow rolled 4 100-sided dice: 68, 54, 22, 32 Total: 176 (4-400)

henlo's Significant Otter

Omnipresent Cleric

14,825 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
i hate dice rolls
random number is fine but dice rolls are 100 times harder

Scit rolled 4 100-sided dice: 68, 70, 85, 67 Total: 290 (4-400)

Kindly Gaian

DJ Arrow
im here
        emotion_brofist

Wealthy Bachelor

14,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
seems interesting

Quick Reply

Submit