Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questing Profile Comments!

I'll help! 1+ 1 100.0% [ 751 ]
Total Votes:[ 751 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2631 2632 2633 > >> >>> »|

Please User Image our thread!
User Image

User Image

If you quote me, I'll definitely be able to reply to your post!

I started out as one greedy user - it may seem hard to believe but yes. All I wanted was gold, gold and more gold (lol). I helped a bit here and there but it was mainly about me. After being quite rich, which then was only like 5-7M, I saw the user Shuryn. He had a quest for the Angelic scarf and I thought to myself how hard this must be for some users that don't know how to make gold as I do, and so I helped him; I gave him about 400-500k, but again back then that was quite a lot because the scarves were only 800-950k so it helped him a lot, and after that I felt good about what I did, it made me want to help more people. So here and there I helped more users . I had gotten into art which I thought was a NO WAY for me.. but I love it now!

I met someone who changed me a lot. His name is Devyn-m and he helped me sooo much by showing me what friendship is and what's most important. He was hacked and had a Charity Art Auction to try and get back his items. He had lost over 100M in items and the auction AB was a high - Angelic Minis (which were 2OM then). I Ab'd it for him so he could get his items back.

And so after making myself over 1OOM in items and gold I made this charity! I really care for the users. I spend soo much money to help everyone - it makes me feel really good about myself, because really pixels aren't everything, this is just a game.

Right now I’m currently planning some huge giveaways to help as many users as I can! My largest giveaway being the Red Devil Mini Wings! (coming soon!) Famous Users / friends such as Virgil – one, BRAIN, ll Devon ll, Blind Clarity and myself are putting together these events and from there will make the users on Gaia have a better time while playing! We really hope to make a difference.

I also wrote the Gaia First unofficial ultimate Guide to Gaia Online, which I’ll be giving out!
– Son Zack made awesome sense to me at the time.

Become a fan of me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter and read my Gaia Blog by clicking the buttons below!
User Image User Image User Image
User Image

User Image

Here's a little bit about me.

My name is Zachary, but you can call me Zach»Zack»Zacky»Zonny

I was born in Clearwater, Florida. I currently live here with my family and work for my Mom's company - Postcardmania. It's a Direct Mail Marketing Company with about 200 employees.

I'm in love with tons of different kinds of music;
                      The Beatles● Beirut● The Fratellis● Jason Mraz● Regina Spektor● The kooks● Rooney● The Fray● Vampire Weekend● Fun.●

Foods I'm into are:

French●Italian cuisine●Spanish●International.

I love reading! I used to only be into HP/Percy Jackson but I'm now interested in reading many different things. Give me any suggestions you may have! I'd really appreciate it!

I really don't like rude people, they are just immature any annoying; please don't PM me for donations, or beg to be my friend just because I'm rich in pixels.

In June of this year, I'll be moving to NYC, either Brooklyn or Manhattan. I'll be attending the French Culinary Institute . Their program lasts about one year. Once I finish, I'll most likely move to LA California to attend a college for Business, Administration, Marketing, PR. While I'm in NYC and LA or anywhere I go, I want to blog about my adventures and the different people I meet, the different foods I eat and just the whole experience and so my blog will be up and running June 1st!

I'm in love with art! Right now I have about 1,500 pieces of Gaia art, I'm always in the art auctions and bidding away! I am kind of picky to what art I get, but who isn't? So please don't be upset if I'm not interested in your art. The Current Art collection you see in this thread are just some of my personal favorites that I've collected.

User Image

User Image

Rules --
[rōōlz --] a standard, law, ruling, guide, precept, order.
Rules are put in place to keep the community or society from falling into complete chaos. They are not to be broken. In the event of rule breaking, one may find oneself banned from the thread. If you have any questions about the rules or the charity itself, do not be afraid to ask a staff member.

1. Follow T.O.S. This is a given, particularly around the entire community. To break the Terms of Service would not only get you reported but you also jeopardize yourself being banned from this thread AND banned from gaiaonline.

2. No fighting with other users. Debates are fine, as long as they don't become too personal. If a debate does become personal, we expect the subject to be dropped. If you have a concern about a user, please talk to a staff member and explain your situation.

3. Do NOT , I repeat, do NOT beg ANYONE for a donation. This includes no commenting on profiles begging for donations, PMing someone for a donation, and/or sending a trade asking for a donation. Asking to "borrow" gold or items is included in this. This also applies to sob-stories.

4. Please use a semi-literate diction. Be polite, use proper grammar, have patience, and enjoy yourself. You don't have to be perfect with spelling or grammar, just make your sentences understandable.

5. Avoid overdoing "bumps" or emoticons in one post. Example. Typing "Bump" over & over & over in one post. Or posting so many emoticons in one post, with no meaning. Spamming will NOT be tolerated. *During events we ask that you limit bumps*

6. Please avoid page stretching and advertising your thread or quest, etc, in your post. Keep quoting trees to a maximum of five. (*If you wish to be added to the AFFILIATES part of the thread, then please pm us, and not post it.*)

7. During events, even mini-events, you are not allowed to use ANY mule (a secondary account) for entry to any contests. You are only allowed to use your main account.

8. Please Leave a Comment in my profile after receiving a prize / donation / giveaway. Reason being, I'm questing comments, so one help to another!

9. Keep us alive by, advertising us without breaking TOS, becoming a regular in the thread, and posting links to the hangout to your signature, profile, or quest thread.

10. Members are only allowed to enforce the rules in a friendly way when there are NO mods around. So be responsible!

11. Everyone one is welcome here.

12. When participating in ANY contest (i.e dice contests or event contests), you must label your PM with the contest you are entering for and place each entry in separate Pms. Any entry that is not labeled will be discarded. We should not have to play guessing games as to what you are entering for.

13. If you do not accept a trade from Zack, Blind Clarity, Thread mule, or staff members after 30 days, we have the right to cancel the trade.

14. And lastly have fun; enjoy your stay. This rule is basically self explanatory. Enjoy your self. Make new friends. Isn't that what gaia is really about? <33

**These rules may be subject to change at anytime**
User Image

Here are our Staff of the thread!

Son Zack - OWNER - [Profile] [Comment]

User Image

I started out as one greedy user, it may seem hard to believe but yes. All I wanted was gold, gold and more gold lol, I helped a bit here and there but it was mainly about me. After being quite rich which then was only like 5-7M. I saw the user Shuryn, he had a quest for the Angelic scarf, and I thought to myself how hard this must be for some users that don't know how to make gold as I do, and so I helped him; I gave him about 400-500k but again back then that was quite a lot because the scarves were only 800-950k so it helped him a lot, and after that I felt good about what I did and it made me want to help more people. So Here and there I helped more users, I had gotten into art which I thought was a NO WAY for me.. but I love it now!
I met someone who changed me a lot,his name is Devyn-m he helped me sooo much by showing me what friendship is and what's most important. He was Hacked and had a Charity Art Auction to try and get back his items. He had lost over 1OOM in items, and the auction AB was a high Angelic Minis which were 2OM then. I Ab'd it for him so he could get his items back!
And so after making myself over 1OOM in items and gold I made this charity, I really care for the users. I spend soo much money to help everyone, it makes me feel really good about myself, because really pixels aren't everything, this is just a game.

Blind Clarity [Profile] [Comment]

User Image

Hello I'm Blind Clarity. I've been on Gaia from 2005 till now. I was introduced by a friend, who talked about it all the time. At first I was thinking to myself, I'm way to old to dress up dolls. What can be so interesting about that! However after much prodding I finally gave it a try, and now I am the one who plays the most out of my friends. The discussion of the users was the aspect that appealed to me the most so it no wonder that my home in in the GCD. However you can always find me in the Art Shops/Auctions, Alchemy Forum, and the Exchange.

I feel it's important to mention my precious Gaian Buddies and Fam, because without them I would not be playing Gaia so much. My best Gaian friends are Virgil-One and Son Zack, and my awesome Gaian father is Brain. I met Virgil-One in 2005 in the exchange, and have tagged along in his crazy adventures even from the moment we met, he has a wonderful heart and a lovely soul, and I adore him so much! Serg is just such an awesome person *__* inside Gaia and out! I meet Son Zack in 2010, and we bonded over our love of culinary arts and marketing! Zach is a wonderful person with an amazingly large heart! His willingly to give and help Gaians has always been remarkable and he is just as sweet and kind in real life. Brain is the best Gaian Papa ever! Never too busy to check in and have a small chat and troll the guys, Brain is super sweet and willingly to share his exchange knowledge to those who want it.

Some Random Facts about Blind Clarity

Favorite Food: Unagi
Favorite Color: Rose Red
Favorite Song: Something about us (Daft Punk)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheepy Mareep [Profile] [Comment]

User Image

Hello. My name is Sheepy Mareep but when talking to me, please either call me Sheepy or Aqua. This is my second time on Gaia due to the fact that my first account was hacked. I was introduced to Gaia back in Middle school (2005) by my ex best friend. At first, I found it kind of boring but then, over the years, I grew very fond of it and even met my first boyfriend on it! Remembering back, I think of how hard I quested for 1 item; Fairy wings. Anyways, that doesn't matter now. If you see me around, its most likely going to be in the CB, the Mini Shops, and the Charity/Quest threads.

Now, how about a teeny bit of my real life self? Well, I'm 20 years old and I live in a small apartment with my girlfriend. I currently work at a small call center but am on a quest to find a new job. I'm a bit shy and quiet in real life. I'm obsessed with sheep (I think its easy to tell ;u; ) due to the fact that I was born in the year of the sheep and my girlfriend calls me her little sheepy.
Welp, that's all I can say for now ;u; So..yeah. Go read the next staff member. Riight below me...or above me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

poleklaws [Profile] [Comment]

User Image

My Name is Victoria But you can call me by my Username Poleklaws or Poke. I joined Gaia online back in 2007. I am Twenty. I am Majoring in Photography and Childcare. I Am a Christian, and accepted Christ as my Savior at the age of ten. Christianity isn't something you can turn on and off, it's a lifestyle, so don't expect me to act different around you just because you're not one. I am Mature, yet Immature. I am simple yet Complex. I am not like most girls. I do what most guys like to do... I play Video games, Work out, Fishing, football, Paintball, playing Magic the Gathering, and just collecting the Cards for fun. I have a huge Fascination with eyes. I think each eye is different and amazing, and truly unique. I don't care what people think about me, i am who God made me. I hate it when people Judge on the Spot, And Drugs and smoking are NOT appealing to me, it's just gross. One of my ways to donate is a Charity created by me and Mud located in my Signature called A TankChu Charity. We are not like most charities... We will never donate below 100k, so please check it out! Become a Regular, or just hang out with us. I love to witness, but never force people to what i believe. Everything in life happens for a reason. Worry only shatters faith and finds us trying to take care of things God never intended us to. I think i am a very Kind, creative and a hard working person. Without Jesus, i would not be who i am today. Son Zack has helped me out so much his time on Gaia! It’s a blessing to have known him so long! If you ever need someone to talk to, Feel free to PM me or comment on my profile.

b l u m i [Profile] [Comment]

User Image

"Hey guys! It's Blumi here, but you can call me whatever nickname you’d like. I’m young, but not that young. I've been on Gaia since 2006, but I didn't get into it until 2007 or something. I co-own a charity named Audacity with my baby. It’s where you will usually find me, but I tend to post around DTTPAYs and quest threads. Donating is one of my passions. It’s really fun to see the reactions of people and to just spread the wealth. I have an extremely low tolerance for rude people, so don't start with me. I love art and am always collecting. Draw me, yeah? I love to read, especially books with unique story lines. Music is amazingly awesome, as everyone should know. I love folding origami as well. Blind Clarity approached me about this project, and immediately I was all for it. I love helping people, and I hope that everyone will benefit from the kindness of Zack and others. I don’t know what else to say, so I’ll end it here for now. Don’t be afraid to talk to me, I’m quite friendly!"

The Solarised Night [Profile] [Comment]

User Image

Hello, my name is Solar. I am a 19 year old Australian university student who is studying her BA in Social Work. I live with my fiance and our cat in the middle of Brisbane. I enjoy creative writing, and drawing art freebies. I have a satirical nature and a firey temper, but overall I am quite an empathetic person. I met Zack through his last charity and have helped him out with some jobs before so I was more than happy to accept when he offered the job.

On gaia, I host a charity thread, run a writing contest, a booty grab thread, and a plushie give away If there is anything else you need to know, please quote me.

User Image
Fluffy The Hedgehog [Profile] [Comment]

Hello! My name is Fluffy The hedgehog. Feel free to call me Emma! Okay...where do I begin? I'm 14 years old, I love sports, my passion is acting and modeling and I love to sing in my free time. I love making music videos and hanging out with my friends. I plan to major in threatre/drama and become a famous actress. My favorite movie is the Avengers and my favrite song is 'Payphone' by Maroon 5. If you want to know anything else, please feel free to ask!

Ridley Starsmore [Profile] [Comment]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Howdy!

If you are here, then you are likely curious about me. Which is cool, I can't blame you for being unable to resist the ears. it gets everyone. wink

Anyway, I'm Ridley, but I also answer to Rids, Bunneh, or El Gigante Conejito! (I have no idea if that last one is accurate, nor do i care. Correcting me will result in a shovel to the face.) Any other personal info is need to know basis, but I'm generally pretty open.

Well, I am known for a few things around the site. If you have been to the GCD in the past couple years, you have likely seen me there, making an a** of myself. It's gotten better since the pills: now I don't care if I'm an arsehole so much.

In the GCD, I am also one of the lovely folks that brings you the Weekly EI chat, and I love talking about EIs and REIs! i collect them too, and as of this posting, I have all EIs and REIs, and am semi working on EI recolors.

I say Semi working on it, because I am also on one of the biggest quests the site has to offer. The 13 MCs of 2003! I am almost half way through the quests, and have been doing this for almost 2 years! Woo Hoo! Check out my thread, Divine Tragedy, and say hi!

I'm also the co-founder of a long running charity, Angelic Nitemare Charity, the one started after completing the other MC quest I'd had before this one! (All the MCs from 2004 to current)My other half Lirilei runs that one most of the time, but I do pop in quite a bit!

But likely the thing I am known for most, and very proud of, is I'm the caretaker of the 5 Master Item Lists for the Guides and Resources Forum. (Animated, Bundled, Chance, Donation/monthly, and Evolving item lists!) Taking two months to compile all the information, and constantly updated, it's one of my fave projects I have ever worked on!

Links to several of these places are in my signature, and you should stop on by and say hello!

Some Random Facts about El Gigante Conejito!

Favorite Food: CHEESESTEAK
Favorite Color: That cool hue that isn't quite red but not quite black?
Favorite Song: Miracles by Norwegian Recycling

User Image
I'm Bobby. I've been on Gaia since about mid 2003. I was quite young, but I had help with my older brother.
I'm 16 years young and I love it.
I got by these names only:
~Bobby
~Bo
~Bob
~Deeds
Nothing else.
I'm just a mod of this thread. I'm here to watch out for things that are not welcomed, and anything else that my good friend Zack wants me to keep an eye on. Respect the rules and enjoy the thread. I my self will throw some prizes here and there, so just keep a look out. wink I'm an original Hawaiian Avi. I love my theme and don't steal it. I've had about 2 people wanting to be my twin with their avi looking like mine.
Any ways, if you have a problem and Zack or BC are not on, I'm always on 24/7 and will reply to any PM's or comments ASAP. When I mean ASAP I actually mean right now.

User Image
User Image

User Image

- Post 100 times. Please do not only bump for your posting count.

- Must be active!

- Be literate and able to use good spelling and grammar.

- Must Have Skype.

- NOT be a mule.

- Follow all rules stated in this thread.

- Must not have more than two thread warnings before application.

- Be ambitious, active, kind and dedicated to the Hangout.

- When PMing the Hangout mule please put 'Member Application' as the subject title

- Once all these are completed you may PM the Thread mule

- Once that is done you'll have a interview with Blind Clarity.

- If everything is accepted you will be invited to the planning guild! Good Luck.

User Image

My goal here is to show you awesome videos that hopefully inspire you! And of course I'll throw in some hilarity emotion_awesome

If you liked this week's video, pelase comment my profile telling me! smile
I'd really appreciate feedback! - [LEAVE COMMENT HERE]

User Image
User Image

This thread is basically a place for me and my friends to chill and be able to actually have a conversation. Anyone is welcome to join in and make themselves feel at home

What I hope to gain out of this thread, is just to be able to have a home thread where I can always go to and be able to talk with my friends and meet new friends! With that however I would like to reward those are are the most active in this thread with amazing prizes. I'm always hosting some kind of giveaway and my hangout thread is no exception! So please enjoy hanging out here, and don't be surprised if you end up with a trade for gold, or a donated gift.

May 4th 2012: Those who are active in this thread and TALK with each other, will randomly be rewarded items WEEKLY such as,

User Image, User Image,User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image,
User Image

Mini Contest -

PAGE PRIZES!

The first 3 people to post on every 1000th page will win a prize!

10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100!We'll now be doing 100s, So page 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000! 2,000, 3,000, 4,000, 5,000...etc

Every time we hit a higher page setting, the prizes will increase!

User Image, User Image,User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image,
User Image

Winners:

10: visual light, cyndachiu, iKyo-Kun - User Image May 2012 Letter each!
20: iKyo-Kun, Bella Schiava, Starrylace User Image May 2012 Letter each!
30: Bella Schiava, iKyo-Kun, Ruykii Kiryu User Image May 2012 Letter each!
40: ii-Fallen Myth, Ego sum Alucinatio, JackMcNads User Image 1OOK Gold Each!
50: Sheepish Love, BlJAN (posted a smiley), Rexyarino User Image 1OOK Gold Each!
60: iMagicCookie, D4rkman (posted a smiley), Shilohh - User Image 1OOK Gold Each!
70: BlJAN, l Gardenia l, The Solarised Night User Image 1OOK Gold Each!
80: The Solarised Night, Shilohh, ArrancarYoruichi User Image 1OOK Gold Each!
90: Sheepish Love, The Solarised Night, Tanns User Image 1OOK Gold Each!
100: Bella Schiava, ArrancarYoruichi, Ruykii Kiryu- User Image Coco Kitty's Each!

Weekly Active member prize!

Every week we'll be giving away 7-10 prizes to that week's top active users of the thread!

You'll be able to win anything from a Rig to the new Monthly Collectible letter or even a nice chunk of gold!

* User ImageRadio Havok
* User ImageRadio Havok Bundle (9 Pack)
* User ImageRadio Havok: Mizuki's Victory
* User ImageRadio Havok: The Czar's Victory

GOLD - User Image

Monthly Letters!

Random giveaways!

Every so often we'll hold a random giveaway to those who are active and posting in the thread! Be aware, be around. wink

User Image

More to come!

Have a question that isn't on here? Please feel free to PM me and ask! smile

Question: Can I send a friend request / be your friend?
Answer:Yeah for sure! Just when sending an invite, write a little message so I know why you're adding me.

Question: I heard you quit...why are you back?
Answer: Yes, I did quit, to do a lot of traveling and I've completed that! I'll be going to college this fall and for the next year want to finish giving away all my items, including my book.

Question: I heard you wrote a book...is that true?
Answer: Yes! I wrote it in 2010. You can find it here - www.sonzack.com (Please do not worry about buying it, I'll be giving it away soon!)

Question: Aren't you like 35 years old??
Answer: No...I'm only 13. emotion_awesome lol actually 20 and will be 21 in June!

Question: When will you really be leaving Gaia?
Answer: I plan to leave by June 2013.

Question: Will you donate to me?
Answer: I may, but the easiest thing for me and you, is to join my events / giveaways.

Question: How do I get a donation?
Answer: - There are mutiple ways to get donations, participate in my events, and hangout in my threads like this one! And there is a good chance you will get a donation.

Question: Can I become a staff of your thread / events?
Answer: Please read post 6 of this thread! We have an application for you to fill out.

Question: Are you accepting donations
Answer: Nope!

Question: What happened to the Charity?
Answer: It's no longer open! I've had to locked to keep it preserved. The charity was my first baby and will always be but I'm moving onto other projects and hope to have them succeed just as well!

Question: Where do you live?
Answer: Currently Florida but I'm moving to NYC this summer!

Question: I post but you never reply...will you reply to me?
Answer: If you quote me, I'll make sure to reply!

User Image
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/son-zack-s-hang-out-thread-open-millions-in-prizes/t.79645445/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/GarnetTill13/SVB/sn_ht_sb.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/son-zack-s-hang-out-thread-open-millions-in-prizes/t.79645445/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/GarnetTill13/SVB/sn_ht_bb.png[/img][/url]

User Image

LadyShi's Husband

Handsome Noob

Congrats you just landed on the most EPIC post on this thread's first page

emotion_awesome THIS POST emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items