<3 </3

Gold for my Sk!zzians

=] 1 100.0% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 185 186 187 > >> >>> »|

SK!ZZLE--redux
A new thread. A new mission.

--INTRODUCTION--

To all of you who were officially Sk!zzians at the previous thread, welcome back.
To those who are new to the Sk!zzian kingdom,
Welcome.

Now, you may be wondering, why the new thread?
Well, the answer is simple. Throughout my Gaian citizenship, I've received loads of help
towards my avatar. I've been donated items that I only dreamed of. I have been personally
touched by the genuine kindness of Gaians who give and ask nothing in return.

There are many more things I would love to add to my avatar,
but I've come to terms with the fact that I may never get them, and I'm content with this.
(However, if you'd like to donate, who am I to say no? >w< )

With this new state of mind, I've decided to make sure that
other Gaians can experience some of the kindness shown to me.

If this cause isnt for you, feel free to just stay and chat!

Like Avi Art?
Check out Rai's new Shoppe!
v click v
User Image

Table of Contents
--Introduction--Our Mission--How This Works--The Army--Current Goal--Victories--FAQ--Banners--NUA--Shennanigans--
--OUR MISSION--

The mission is simple. I aim to help Gaians reach their dream avatars, one item at a time.

I know that not all Gaians out there are greedy, and I know that the generous ones get a bad reputation because of those greedy few.
This thread will give recognition to those who help others.

All of you who believe in helping your fellow Gaians, this thread is for you.
Join me, and we can make peoples wishes come true.

A little in abundance goes a long way. By forming a group, and pooling all of our resources, I believe that amazing items can be obtained in relatively short periods of time.

All it takes is a little effort, determination, and kindness.

Are ya with me?

NEW:
Don't want to/can't help on Gaia?
Help in real life.
There are real people out there who aren't in need of virtual gold, they're in need of food.
It's not an item that's at stake here.
It's someone's life.
v click v
FREE RICE.COM
Take a rest from playing Gaia games and play the game at that site.
The prizes you win won't help buy pixel items, it'll help buy a meal for someone who needs it.
Play a game, save a life.
It's that simple.

Table of Contents
--Introduction--Our Mission--How This Works--The Army--Current Goal--Victories--FAQ--Banners--NUA--Shennanigans--
--HOW THIS WORKS--

The process for this is quite simple, and as I am not the first to come up with it, this should be relatively recognizeable.

One person will be chosen to receive their wish item. Myself, and any others who wish to join the cause, will raise gold for said item, and help the chosen person buy it.

This is not rocket science, people.

The idea behind this is that it takes way too long to raise up enough gold all by yourself. By getting a group of people to raise gold together, the amount needed can be reached much faster. We all know that the real problem isn't getting enough gold, its getting enough gold fast.

Now that I've gotten that out there, let me describe what this thread is NOT:

This is NOT a begging thread. The person we raise gold for is chosen at random, probably not even from this thread. Don't ask to be chosen. Don't beg in this thread.

This is NOT a bumping thread. DON'T BUMP. I just hate it. Anyone is free to conversate in here, to keep the thread alive. If bumping is what you're looking for, go somewhere else.

This is NOT a giving frenzy. The person we pick gets enough for ONE item. There are too many people to help for us to be helping you get your ENTIRE avatar.

This is NOT a scam. We all will be raising the gold SEPERATELY, each of us raising the same amount. All the gold-raisers will be KEEPING your gold until it is time to buy the item. There is no giving it to one person to hold for a long period of time. When it is time to buy the item, all the gold we raised will go DIRECTLY to that lucky Gaian. That way, they'll be able to buy their item without any middle man. As sweet as it would be to have everyone send their gold to one person who buys the item, then gives the item to the Gaian, there's too much scam potential there. Maybe when the donators and I have developed a certain amount of trust, this will be possible, but until then, better to be safe than sorry.

This is NOT a chance for you to get noticed. No advertising in this thread.

This is NOT the place for alterior motives. By becoming part of our Giving Army, you are agreeing to put your own wants aside, and help other unfortunate Gaians. At NO time will any Gold-Raiser suddenly be chosen to recieve gold. So, if you're only here to gain popularity and potential donations, that's not gonna happen.

Table of Contents
--THE ARMY--
those honorable skizzians willing to help raise gold

--list cleared until next mission--

--GUEST DONATORS--
amazing gaians who pitched in when they didn't have to

SkyKat x2

Table of Contents
--CURRENT GOAL--

--none--

Table of Contents
--VICTORIES--

FIRST VICTORY EVER:
An Ancient Katana for equuleus9!!!
TOTAL RAISED: 95k

[#2]
A WTF Hat for TheSmartRetard
TOTAL RAISED: 45k

[#3]
A Cloud for pop beats
TOTAL RAISED: 25k

Table of Contents
--FAQ--

How do I get chosen for the donation?
There's nothing at all you can do to increase your chances of getting chosen. The chosen one is picked entirely at random, many times not even from this thread. There are no forms, there are no bribes. You just gotta be lucky, I guess.

What do I do if I'm chosen?
If you're chosen, you'll be notified in a PM. You may choose to accept our generosity, or deny it. It is entirely up to you. If you accept, the item you want will be posted up on the thread, along with your username. You may choose to stay anonymous, which is understandable. After that, you just wait. The Army and I will work as fast as we can to get you the gold for your item. When we raise the gold, it'll all go to you for you to buy your item.

How do I become part of "The Army"?
If you want to be one of the kind people who raise gold for the chosen Gaian, all you have to do is PM me. In the PM subject put "Army Volunteer". In the actual PM, just tell me that you want to be one of us and also tell me how much gold you have. This is important because if you're way behind the rest of us, you can't participate in the current helpquestthingy. It wouldn't be fair for you to give up less money than the rest of us. But don't worry! Once a new quest starts, you can apply again!
IMPORTANT: THE ARMY LIST IS CLEARED AFTER EACH MISSION. IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE BEING AN ARMY MEMBER, YOU MUST PM ME AGAIN WHEN A NEW MISSION STARTS.
EDIT: Please remember that being part of the Army is a large commitment. If you want to join, make sure you're willing to put in the time and effort. If you expect to give it a try and then just leave us hanging halfway through, please don't bother. Even if you only help with ONE mission. Stick it through. Don't quit before it's even over. That's not fair to anyone.

How do I know this isn't a scam to get people to give a lot of money to you?
Well, basically, you'll just have to trust me. I honestly can't give any hard proof. Everyone will have a say in who gets chosen for the donations. No one from the Army is eligible to get donations. Everyone will be holding on to their OWN gold every step of the way (Until we give it to the chosen Gaian, of course). I've tried to make this as scam free as possible.

Can I advertise my own quest in this thread?
No. Make your own thread for that.

If I am part of the Army, can I still get chosen for donations?
Nope. By becoming a donator, you give up that right.

Do I have to become a donator to chat in this thread?
No way! Anyone is welcome to come and enjoy the conversation!
Just because you're not donating doesn't mean you can't help!
Come keep the thread alive!

How do I notify you when I'm done raising my share of the gold?
Notify me in a PM. It's way too hard to keep track of all the posts in this thread, even though I try. When you are done raising, PM me, PLEASE.
It helps soooo much.

--More will be added as I see fit--

Table of Contents
--BANNERS--

By DemonGirlChaos
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By Setsunasa
User Image
User Image

Table of Contents
--NEWS-UPDATES-ANNOUNCEMENTS--

Now recruiting for future missions!
SK!ZZLE needs all the members it can get to raise lots of gold and fast!
To apply for a position in the Army, just read the FAQ, it explains the whole process!

Remember: Do Not tell me that you want to be a member in the thread. It is almost impossible for me to review every single post. I've tried, but I'm just too busy. So please, PMs. That's all I ask!

Guest donators are welcome as well! Just check back every now and then to see what and who we're raising for!

Table of Contents
--SHENNAN!GANS--

rai and set go out on the town
see what crazy things they can get people to do

Spreading peace to Gaia

User Image

Bringing terror to the land

User Image

Domo Power

User Image

Love

User Image

Night Ninjas

User Image

Tree Huggers

User Image

Table of Contents
I hope all my Skizzians come back...
What, no one wants to keep me company...?
Oy, I need to make some banners...
*yawn*
All this gold...no one to give it to...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out