Welcome to Gaia! ::

"What to do"
This is a contest for males and females regardless of race, age, religious views, political views, sexuality, or anything else that people find to be "hot button issues." This contest is for people who like to take photos and or be in photos.

"How to do"
1 - Get a camera (to take the photos of course)
2 - Get a friend/photographer/model (So that either you can be photoprgaphed, or you can be the photographer)
3 - Take photos (For well, obvious reasons)
4 - SUBMIT (To be judged and Win Gold!)

"When to do"
You have to have each challenge completed by the deadline. Each set of photos and each section will have its own dead line which will be posted when the challenge is put up and sent out. Extensions may or may not be allowed, this will be based on case to case.

"Why to do"
Reasons to do this include
Having fun, who does not like taking photos for no reasons just to kill time?
To win various prizes and gold
To meet new people on Gaia
To make new friends on Gaia
To build confidence in yourself either in front of or behind the camera
To put your work out there in a place that is non-threatening and safe

RULES
* No being rude
* No trolling
* No obscenities
* No slander
* No name calling
* No harassment
* No excessive nudity (in photos)

The Finer Details
* You may only participate as a model if you are not participating as a photographer
* You may only participate as a photographer if you are not participating as a model
* You may compete in other competitions
* Both the model and the photographer must have separate Gaia accounts
* You may not be a judge and a contestant

This may or may not change in the future, if changes are made an announcement will be made and you will be responsible to reading up on any new changes.
A CALL TO JUDGES!
In order to have a contest we must have judges. If you are considering being a judge please fill the below application and PM to me. I will let you know if you have made the cut to be a judge once I have received at least 5 a of these applications. Also please attach or link to a highly pixilated Color Photo of yourself that you would not mind having on the tread so that people can get to know you.

How many times a week are you on Gaia?
How often do you post in forums?
How would you describe yourself as a "judge type"?
Why do you want to judge this contest?
In a paragraph please describe your best and worst qualities.
A Call to models and photographers!
We cannot do this without you! If you have read the first bubble on this page you will have already learned about all the great incentives to participate in this contest. If you are interested in participating please follow the below directions
* Fill out the below application NOTE (both the model and photographer need to fill this out)
* Send me a trade request of 1,000 gold - NOTE (this will not be accepted until you have been accepted to compete)
* Send me a highly pixilated or link to a black and white photo of yourself.
* Bump the tread like crazy

How old are you?
Have you done anything like this before?
Why do you want to compete?
Who is your team mate? (username)
How do you know each other?
Please come up with a clever "team name"
A few sentences about yourself

Applicants
Nala_Aki
A bumping challenge - first person to bump 1,000 times gets an item worth 5,000 gold. and their name put on the "Wall Of Honor"

WALL OF HONOR - WALL OF DONORS

Rise_Up-Rock_Climber - donated a guild for free and all cleaned out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas