Welcome to Gaia! ::

SPOTS STILL OPEN! YOU CAN POST NOW ^^PLEASE BUMP! TO KEEP THREAD MOVING>>>
hello and welcome to the ART CONTEST THREAD! This is for all you creative drawers out there and i know there are a lot of wonderfull drawers on gaia ^^.
Intro:

Hola my name is BasmaLee and i have a thought of starting my biggest art contest! I am doing this because i love avi art and i know that there are loads of beautiful artists on gaia ^^

How things work: ok there will be 20 contestents each with there own drawing techniques and skills. every week there will be a contest on what to draw out of my head ^^. i will dress my avi certain ways and be changing her up a lot and stuff for each contest. your goal is to draw her *determined on the objective* and post your drawing in time before the deadlines. there will be 10 different challenges one being held every week. and 2 people will be eliminated each time twisted
Rulez:
if you want you may donate to this thread ^^
pm me if you want to be part of this contest! giving me your wanted artist name to be posted also if you have a drawing of your avi send it to me so that i can post it next to your name ^^
when done with one of your drawings post it in the thread and i will eventually get to it ^^
you can post here with your drawing looking for advice and what not.

NEW RULE!: if you turn out losing you get a gift for your hard work and as the challenges get harder the better the gifts come out to be ^^ better?

YOU GUYS DONT DRAW MY AVI UNTIL THE CONTEST STARTS!
gonk to much conusion

the contest starts when we have 10 more contestants
the contest ends: once it starts i will post this ^^
PRIZE: 100k!!!
FEE: NONE!
CHALLENGES! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

challenge name:
Contestents....

1Rock_Lee_Fanatic

Is a Brown Bear

Revolting Rainbows User Image

Anju Genesis

SanityPhobia
NEW NEWs!

i have a second person joining me in grading you guys ^^ iLunchy heart

second everyone who looses gets a consulation prize for playing ^^

User Image
User Image
gonk gonk COME ON PLEASE ENTER I BEG OF YOU I WANT TO START THE CONTEST*CRIES* gonk gonk
gonk AT LEAST TELL ME WHY YOU WONT ENTER! gonk
AND WERE OPEN FOR BiDNESS

User Image
i actually do have the money ^^
i cant wait to get this started
20 seats open^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers