Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

Will You Buy A Ticket?

Yes, I could make double 50 gold in 5 seconds, no problem ;) 0.70434782608696 70.4% [ 81 ]
Nah, I don't think 50 gold for that Envelope is fair 0.29565217391304 29.6% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 115 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Sealed Envelope 12/2007
OFFICIAL THREAD MOVE TO HERE: [x]
Sealed Envelope 01/2008
1. 1 Ticket costs 50 Gold. Send me a labelled trade with the correct amount of money [see the quick guide]. When all tickets are sold, a random number is decided in a post, and the owner of that number ticket is the winner =] [This is the rules in short smile ]

2. I will hold my right to disqualify any person who doesn't abide these rules.

3. I'm holding a competition to see who can win a Sealed Envelope.
All you need to win this is to give me just 50 Gold for 1 'Lottery' Ticket. To purchase, send a trade for the correct amount of money for the amount of tickets you want

4. I have a partner D-o-m--27. He will be selling half of the tickets. A link to his shall be given in the links section.

5. You may buy as many tickets as you wish, giving you a much higher chance at winning.

6. Please take care to label the trade, however any 50 Gold donation shall be put into the draw [so if you were just being friendly you might end up winning something special wink [Labelled Donations however, are largely appreciated, and will not buy tickets BUT only if stated. If you label it as a donation, then it shall be taken as it was meant to be smile ]].

7. The draw is random and I will disqualify anyone who tries to bribe me, or anyone who is any way rude or offensive in this post.

8. This is a fair contest and anyone who I believe to be unfair in anyway shall disqualified from the contest.

9. Tickets shall be sold at the start of each month. Good luck smile

10. And finally... If the winner does not accept the trade in 3 days there shall be a redraw

11. P.S NO REFUNDS It complicates the whole Ticket process, and causes unnecessary work. Please make sure you are willing to buy a ticket, because once bought, there is no going back [But if you don't try you don't win-- Why live with regret?]
Ticket Numbers, and holders

[D-o-m--27's thread will have the numbers 1-500]
Advertising

Here I will put up codes for banners and such

this is for your benefit really

as the draw will not be done until ALL the tickets are sold

Banners

*currently sorting out banners*
Links

D-o-m--27's thread is located Here
Bump thread's are located Here and Here
A very long quiz is located Here

Please note: When I have sold all my tickets, if he has not sold his the prize will wait for him. This is to half the work needed for the lotto, so please use his thread as you would mine
Number of tickets left to sell

495 tickets left to sell XD
Past winners

AbsoluteResolve - October 2007
Apple Chichazuka - November 2007
KeiKei Shunu - December 2007
]
The Competition is now OPEN for December 2007 XD

Feel free to ask me any questions you have smile

FAQ
Quote:
how do i buy a ticket?

To buy a ticket, you should either send me a PM telling me how many tickets you would like, or just start a trade sending the amount of gold that equals the amount of tickets you would like. Also, it would help if you labeled the trade telling how many tickets you would like.

Quote:
wheres my ticket?

Its a number, that between 501-1000 (displayed on the thread)
when we draw the lottery, if you have the winning number(s) you have won the prize
However, if you do not accept the trade within three days, the lottery is re-drawn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff