Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
stare Well at least the name is not exactly the same as the one i did a long time ago, the FIRST ONE EVER i did!!!!!!!!!!! arrow neutral neutral neutral

ninja domokun

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
I either want to be a contestant or judge, you choose. I think i at least deserve a spot anywhere because i creted one a long time ago, basically the heart FIRST ONE or one of the FIRSTS BEAUTY PAGEANTS heart in Gaia out there!!!!!

Quote:
User name: Arkangelstar1

Gaia Join Date: 04/30/2005

Reasons for wanting to be a judge: Because I created the FIRST EVER BEAUTY PAGEANT IN GAIA!

Will you donate to the Prize Pool?: I`ll think about it

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
User Name: Arkangelstar1

Gaia Join Date: 04/30/2005 (Why is this important? )

Why do you want to be Miss or Mister Beautiful Gaian?: I dunno, because it would be cool

Tell Us The Most Funniest Joke You Know: A boy in the desert found a lamp and A geenie appeared and the Geenie sayd: I can grant you 3 wishes. The olive-skinned boy says: i want to touch a lot of butts, i want to be white and I want to have lots of water and the Geenie turned the boy into a TOILET, LOL! rofl

What is the Worst Possible thing to happen to a person: going to Hell!

What's so Unique about you?: I`m christian

Other things you would like to say: heart buy my books heart rolleyes and check my profile out!
Arkangelstar1
User Name: Arkangelstar1

Gaia Join Date: 04/30/2005 (Why is this important? )

Why do you want to be Miss or Mister Beautiful Gaian?: I dunno, because it would be cool

Tell Us The Most Funniest Joke You Know: A boy in the desert found a lamp and A geenie appeared and the Geenie sayd: I can grant you 3 wishes. The olive-skinned boy says: i want to touch a lot of butts, i want to be white and I want to have lots of water and the Geenie turned the boy into a TOILET, LOL! rofl

What is the Worst Possible thing to happen to a person: going to Hell!

What's so Unique about you?: I`m christian

Other things you would like to say: heart buy my books heart rolleyes and check my profile out!
Noodli Says:

Thank you for considering this Pageant, and It's wonderful that you've started the first one, but we are temporarily closing this pageant in order to do do some work and advertising. All trades are refunded, but we are not accepting applicants at this time. We hope, however, that you will check back after we improve it, and consider becoming a judge or a contestant again.THANKS AGAIN! heart

RAWRRR!!!

O.G. Gaian

You are closing? You just opened. confused

Sparkly Dragon

patcher2girl
You are closing? You just opened. confused

It will be up again in no time.
Just have to wait biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff