Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Overstocked 200
Hey Gaians!

Recently I've decided to change my style and get some new items. So I've decided instead of selling my old items; I'll give 'em away. So here is how this is gonna work:

1) YOU CAN ONLY POST ONCE PER DAY. Anyone that I noticed that posted more than once is not gonna b chosen.

2) Now, I need money to get the items I want, so I need you to tip this post before you post. I'll chose the winner by checking who tipped me in my new notices for that day.

3) Every day I'm going to choose somebody who posted here and gift them one of the items listed below:

Freki, the Red Wolf
Saw Shield
Elemental Wings
Superior Form
Brimstone Blade
Regalia of the Flame Tongue
Frostbite Blade
Flame Sword- 2nd WINNER Abenny
Muramasa
Dark Cape
Shark Tooth Sword
Ruby Pendant
Field Creeper
Alien Armorskin

4) Winners will be posted In this page everyday besides the name of the item that they won.

Sooooo, in summary for 25 gold you get yourself the chance to earn any of this items.

*if you want to see any of the above items pm me and I'll wear the item(s) you want to see. Please pm back once you have seen the item so I can remove them again.

Update: Just decided to add a couple more items!

Lawn Gnome Hat
Catfish Whiskers- 3rd WINNER ChocolateSprinkles- PhD
Flamingo Feather Boa- 1st Winner Not A Banana Nut Muffin
Mushroom Hat
Laceback Kerchief
Kokeshi fan
Green Octopus
Cat's Eye Sunglases
Nautilus
Plain Fluff Plushie

----------------------------------EDIT----------------------------------

Well here's the story. I was gonna quit Gaia and decided to just give most of my items and donate the rest. I though of this thread to just try and find some new love for gaia and it failed. Instead I started messing around ZOMG and other Gaia game and found out I really liked Gaia I was still gonna give away the above items but due to low participation and the fact that I was unable to access Gaia(or a computer) for two weeks made it imposible for me to finish this contest... sorry for all of you who might be dissapointed crying

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Overstocked 200
Good luck!!! xd

1,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Dressed Up 200
So which item does the first winner get??? Or do the winners get to choose the item they want??? If so, I'll like the Muramasa!!!

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Overstocked 200
Ynneb
So which item does the first winner get??? Or do the winners get to choose the item they want??? If so, I'll like the Muramasa!!!

I'll randomly choose the gift. But feel free to let me know which you prefer and if on the moment you are chosen the item is still available then I'll probably give you the item you want. Not bad for 25G
Fun! Tip sent. I like the ruby pendant, but anything helps towards my quest.
Tipped ya! BTW I really like the Elemental Wings wink

IRL Noob

Tipped. :0

>3> Muramasa, here I come?

I'm gonna just trust and not ask for proof. You're equipping one of 'em already, and it's only 25g. lol. Thanks. biggrin

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Overstocked 200
Katsu Shunu
Tipped. :0

>3> Muramasa, here I come?

I'm gonna just trust and not ask for proof. You're equipping one of 'em already, and it's only 25g. lol. Thanks. biggrin

Just in case. I just equipped my muramasa, brimstone blade, frostbite blade, and flame sword.

Tipsy Strawberry

Do want 4laugh
Superior Form would help...
sounds fun
rofl burning_eyes xp

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Overstocked 200
well time to pick the first WINNER!!!

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Overstocked 200
Not A Banana Nut Muffin
Do want 4laugh

Congrats!!!! Youy are the 1st winner I already sent the item as a gift.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff